Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira (1941 Views)

Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / What Would You Do With One Million Naira? / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by Luizville(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please niralanders I need your opinions on this issue. I am a graduate of Mathematics and have been in the labor market for a while now which has been not favorable to me. I met with my uncle recently and he promised to give me one million naira to start any legit business of my choice. I need your suggestions please.

cc: Lalastic lala help a brother
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by mazimee(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
You never get the money and you are planning?
Easy bro, village people are real.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by greatmarshall(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
mazimee:
im village people sabi who im be for nairaland? grin
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by SenorFax(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
mazimee:
In other words, you want him to get the money first before planning??

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by Luizville(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
mazimee:
He has been there for me ever since I was in secondary school. Used to be proud of my grades and all. So ryt now he wants me to prove to him that I'm ready to handle such responsibility that's all
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by Luizville(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
SenorFax:

honestly he has been impressed with my performance since sec sch to the University. Ryt now he wants to be sure that I have the ryt idea. He wud have suggested but he wants to see my creativity in practice. Infact he took me in after my sec sch up till date.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by SenorFax(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Luizville:
honestly he has been impressed with my performance since sec sch to the University. Ryt now he wants to be sure that I have the ryt idea. He wud have suggested but he wants to see my creativity in practice. Infact he took me in after my sec sch up till date.
Am with you bro
Plan first before getting the money
One million means nothing when there is no plan trust me, where an ordinary 100k can bring fortune under proper planning and management.

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by Luizville(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thanks for dat mahn. Any idea is welcome. I love to brainstorm alot
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by Luizville(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
SenorFax:

Am with you bro
Plan first before getting the money
One million means nothing when there is no plan trust me, where an ordinary 100k can bring fortune under proper planning and management.
hanks for dat mahn. Any idea is welcome. I love to brainstorm alot
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by Luizville(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Don't hold back your ideas guys no matter how less relevant u think it might be
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by Obinnau(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
consider farming rice in kebbi or sokoto State. 1000000 is enough for you to cultivate 3 hectares and you may be able to get 2.5 to 3 mil after 1 year. though it's labour intensive.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by igahdavid(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Agriculture
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by mazimee(m): 1:15am On Oct 03, 2017
SenorFax:

No, I want him to wait for the egg to hatch before he starts counting the chicks
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 3:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Luizville:
Please niralanders I need your opinions on this issue. I am a graduate of Mathematics and have been in the labor market for a while now which has been not favorable to me. I met with my uncle recently and he promised to give me one million naira to start any legit business of my choice. I need your suggestions please.

We are here for you. Your #1,000,000 can currently give you an average of #50,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #500,000 after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #500,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #1,000,000 will grow to #10,401,269.7+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #1,000,000 to #10,401,269.7+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #1,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #10,401,269.7. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #10,401,269.7
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #10,401,269.7
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #10,401,269.7. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #1,000,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#1,000,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #10,401,269.7
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #1,000,000 to over #10,401,269.7 in 4years (48 months) and beyond. You will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #500,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after the 48 months, helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by SenorFax(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2017
mazimee:

No, I want him to wait for the egg to hatch before he starts counting the chicks
It's a different scenario, what you tabled is applicable to a running business, not a startup.
Let him plan in getting the hen first, laying eggs, hatching and counting chicks comes after, but first he needs to know what to do with the hen.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by durasome(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2017
get the money first and then come back for a good advice from me.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by chizillar(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2017
LUBRICANTS
In all types of machines, the surfaces of moving or sliding or rolling parts rub against each other. Due to this movement against surfaces in contact, friction results. Friction causes a lot of wear and tear and even generates heat. All these results in loss of efficiency and lubricants is the answer. Hence any substance put between two moving/rubbing/sliding surfaces with a view to reduce or eliminate frictional resistance is a lubricant. It is also worthy of note that the demand for lubricant is huge and especially in Industries.

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by cosmas0p(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
i own a pizza outlet business that can guarantee huge monthly returns,Contact me via signature and i'll send you a comprehensive business plan.i look forward to a partnership you and i will enjoy while making profit.
Luizville:

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by salms: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Luizville:

Mini importation is the way to go bro. With 500k you will be smiling to the bank every week. I will help you set up stores on Jumia, Konga and dealdey. Also give you the data analysis if what people buy most on Jumia. Contact me.

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by grandyklace10: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Luizville:

could you contact me via grandyklace@gmail.com

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by salms: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Luizville:

Mini importation is the way to go bro. With 500k you will be smiling to the bank every week. I will help you set up stores on Jumia, Konga and dealdey. Also give you the data analysis if what people buy most on Jumia. Contact me. alphasalmsAToutlook.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by Gaddaffi121(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bet9ja or Nairabet. U can use ur mathematical skills to predict d probability of a team's chances in games. If u stake 200k on 2 odds, that is 400k in just a week.
Preferably u can stake d 1million on a surebet of a barcelona win which can give u a 1.5 odd. U will have a return of 1.5million weekly. I wish u all d best man !
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by millhouse: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Gaddaffi121:
Bet9ja or Nairabet. U can use ur mathematical skills to predict d probability of a team's chances in games. If u stake 200k on 2 odds, that is 400k in just a week.
Preferably u can stake d 1million on a surebet of a barcelona win which can give u a 1.5 odd. U will have a return of 1.5million weekly. I wish u all d best man !
baba stroke is real ooo

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira by DTalented(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
millhouse:
baba stroke is real ooo
Lol. He gave his own nah.

P.o.s / How To Calculate Customs Duty In Nigeria For Importers / If You Were Given 100k, How Will You Use It?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52