Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

New LG Phone To Come With Mosquito Repellant - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New LG Phone To Come With Mosquito Repellant (1290 Views)

Help! My LG Phone Not Showing 3g Or 4g Network Only 2g / How Much Is This Lg Phone? / This Is The Best LG Phone Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New LG Phone To Come With Mosquito Repellant by Astutechris(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Very funny... It seems this phone makers don't know what else to add to phone to make their phone standout... smiley smiley or is there actually a need for that in smartphones?

LG K7i (also known as LG 230i) has become the first smartphone to come with mosquito repellent function that is literally designed to keep away mosquitoes using an ultra sound technology.

This may sound a little too crazy but if you have been following recent proceedings and innovations in technology, it won’t be that surprising to you.

Weird innovations are being introduced in the tech world everyday, especially in the smartphones segment, we recently heard of an Ulefone device that is touted to come with a mammoth 13,000 mAh battery.

Huawei also came out to publicly claim their Huawei Mate 10 device is not a smartphone, stating that it sees, thinks and learns like us humans.

LG K7i Key Specs

Fingerprint: Back-mounted
SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano)
4G LTE: YES
Screen Size : 5.0 inches FWVGA IPS Touchscreen
Screen Resolution: 854 x 480 pixels (204 PPI)
Processor Type: Quad-core 1.14 GHz
GPU: Mali GPU
RAM: 2 GB
Internal Storage: 16 GB
Back Camera: 8MP camera with LED Flash
Front Camera: 5MP Camera with selfie flassh
Battery: Non-Removable 2,500 mAh

More details here --> https://www.naijaandroidarena.com/lg-k7i/
Re: New LG Phone To Come With Mosquito Repellant by Daboomb: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Astutechris:
Very funny... It seems this phone makers don't know what else to add to phone to make their phone standout... smiley smiley or is there actually a need for that in smartphones?

More details here --> https://www.naijaandroidarena.com/lg-k7i/

There is nothing strange in this!

- We all know that Male mosquitoes dont bite people, it is the Female that do.
- The Male feeds on plant Nectar
- The Female needs to bite, in order to suck blood because it needs the blood to produce/incubate its eggs, while still inside its body.
- We also know that when they are "pregnant" they emit a particular Ultra-frequency of sound that repels the Males away from them.
- This frequency is what the App or any other electronic repelant tries to mimic.

Some decades ago, my University project was specifically on this.

But the honest truth is that IT DOES NOT WORK.
grin grin
There is yet no evidence that it works.
That LG phone Appis just a ruse. undecided undecided Dont be fooled.

Eucalyptus Oil is a better alternative.

More reading here: http://www.mosquitoreviews.com/ultrasonic-mosquito-app.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New LG Phone To Come With Mosquito Repellant by Astutechris(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Daboomb:

There is nothing strange in this!

- We all know that Male mosquitoes dont bite people, it is the Female that do.
- The Male feeds on plant Nectar
- The Female needs to bite, in order to suck blood because it needs the blood to produce/incubate its eggs, while still inside its body.
- We also know that when they are "pregnant" they emit a particular Ultra-frequency of sound that repels the Males away from them.
- This frequency is what the App or any other electronic repelant tries to mimic.

Some decades ago, my University project was specifically on this.

But the honest truth is that IT DOES NOT WORK.
grin grin
There is yet no evidence that it works.
That LG phone Appis just a ruse. undecided undecided Dont be fooled.

Eucalyptus Oil is a better alternative.

More reading here: http://www.mosquitoreviews.com/ultrasonic-mosquito-app.html

That is interesting to know smiley

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Slashed 1.5gb, 3.5gb Data To 1gb And 2.5gb Respectively / Phone Engineers I Need Help!! / Tecno Phantom 6plus Screen, Gold Color How Much Is It..and Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.