Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My regrets - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My regrets (9234 Views)

Join Paying Investment Platform No Regrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My regrets by rookidmart: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin grin Infinix shills are out in full force.
Check the profile of the people shilling Infinix. Their profiles were created just today or a few days ago. Even the OP's profile was created today.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My regrets by GrandMufti: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Toheeb041:
With what I've seen so far infinix is still better than Xiaomi in terms of battery life and durability. Bro go get yourself an infinix device and enjoy life

Smh

8 Likes

Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
vosquare:
I use xiaomi redmi note 3 mtk... I've been using it over a year now. The screen has gotten broken like twice now (personal mistakes tho) and I repaired it in ikeja.

I asked the guy that sold the phone to me if he had the screen, fortunately it was avaliable. If it's not, he will ask me to wait till his goods arrive which doesn't take up to a week or so

I think your problem is u bought it from somewhere or someone who's not reliable or u bought a fake phone or maybe u just feel like attacking xiaomi smiley

To me, xiaomi is wonderful.. I don't need to compare with "some" products roaming Nigerian markets

Thanks
Hehehehe, you nr dey see whr d thread dey head to? No pics, no need to follow thread, until then back to THE XIAOMI THREAD wink.

4 Likes

Re: My regrets by GrandMufti: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
rookidmart:
grin grin
Infinix shills are out in full force.

Check the profile of the people shilling Infinix.
Their profiles were created just today or a few days ago.
Even the OP's profile was created today.

Last last, person gats hustle. smiley

5 Likes

Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
GrandMufti:

Smh
U kw how dis go end na grin.
Re: My regrets by vosquare: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gptech:

Hehehehe, you nr dey see whr d thread dey head to? No pics, no need to follow thread, until then back to THE XIAOMI THREAD wink.
Yes boss
Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
rookidmart:
grin grin

Just trying to avoid stating this, hehehehe, more Nigerians will be liberated cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: My regrets by GrandMufti: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gptech:

U kw how dis go end na grin.

I don lock up grin
Re: My regrets by s3nn2x(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
I use a Xiaomi Redmi 3s and I am very disappointed.

The phone hangs a lot and I have deleted almost everything on the phone. It seems like the proximity sensor on the phone doesn't work because anytime I make a phone the call gets muted because my ear touched it.

The worse is that the led notification lights don't work. It only works for charging.

The phone is barely a year and I just want to discard of it.
Re: My regrets by Eugosc1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
.hi
Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
s3nn2x:

The phone hangs a lot and I have deleted almost everything on the phone. It seems like the proximity sensor on the phone doesn't work because anytime I make a phone the call gets muted because my ear touched it.

The worse is that the led notification lights don't work. It only works for charging.

What's your rom version? I believe you bought from resellers here then, most sold with shop or unofficial roms which are usually unstable and don't receive updates. Screenshot your about phone, that's enough to tell the story of your disappointment.
Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
s3nn2x:

Boss, don't tell me you haven't seen the Xiaomi thread before, why haven't you tried to get help? I have seen some persons receive help with similar device before, one even got his screen replaced ( he bought from a renowned reseller here, and was abandoned), while another didn't even know he got a clone.

Check the order date so you know am not just saying.

1 Like

Re: My regrets by Bookiemart01(f): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Which Xioami did you buy? How much did you buy it? Is it original? I have used Xioami phones for over 1 year now,
no issues.

Grandmufti, Gptech, fibonacci2526, protein0 comman carry ya brada eee

nightbuzzer:
I regretted buying this phone called xaiomi , very poor battery life and within 2 months after purchase my screen got broken till date i cant fix it .
Re: My regrets by write2obi(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Toheeb041:
With what I've seen so far infinix is still better than Xiaomi in terms of battery life and durability. Bro go get yourself an infinix device and enjoy life
Post the SOT of your best infinix phone here, let's compare, I was once like you, until someone called Samintegrity introduced me to Xiaomi my life has never been the same.
Re: My regrets by write2obi(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
rookidmart:
grin grin

defending a mediocre brand
Just like they collect 500, and be shouting APC and PDP upandan. Ndi aguu

4 Likes

Re: My regrets by write2obi(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gptech:

Just trying to avoid stating this, hehehehe, more Nigerians will be liberated cheesy.
They will end up introducing Xiaomi to more Nigerian's

2 Likes

Re: My regrets by iXavier: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Obviously they weren't smart enough with the trolling
Smh
Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
write2obi:

Post the SOT of your best infinix phone here, let's compare, I was once like you, until someone called Samintegrity introduced me to Xiaomi my life has never been the same.
E don go find trouble, I never really see anybody post SOT for Infinix or Tecno, time to see sef grin.

2 Likes

Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
iXavier:
Obviously they weren't smart enough with the trolling
Smh
I tell u, ordinary pics sef nr dey to still try confuse ppl.

1 Like

Re: My regrets by omoadeleye(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guys to be sincere, and this is not a paid agent, i can't just be watching my fellow Nigerians suffering while i have their solutions with me, just try and librate yourselves from the shackles of infinix and co, those trash coy are really milking us with their substandard products, you have to try other products and know what am talking about, like me now I have really tour all these China phones and i can tell you i have been having good experience with them, compare to that of infinix and Tecnos, so i decided to settle for Xiaomi, just imagine Xiaomi is the 5th in the world, and tecno or infinix are no where to be found on the last list, cause their products can never stand the test of time abroad, we are the one condoning their crappy products, so their main focus is always battery and camera, and at the end is trash, so guys, explore Xiaomi phone nd send either your prayer or prayers to me... Cause i believe you will surely enjoy them

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My regrets by ubev01(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Infinix is the best phone in the world. According to Wikipedia. Eod
Marketers, your job is done, you can all sleep now
Re: My regrets by fantilopezzy: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
silent every one!!! XIAOMI NAH BABA!. get a xiaomi and thank the nairaland xiaomi thread later!!
Re: My regrets by mikool007(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
nightbuzzer:
I regretted buying this phone called xaiomi , very poor battery life and within 2 months after purchase my screen got broken till date i cant fix it .
you bought fake, plane and simple
Re: My regrets by s3nn2x(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gptech:

What's your rom version? I believe you bought from resellers here then, most sold with shop or unofficial roms which are usually unstable and don't receive updates. Screenshot your about phone, that's enough to tell the story of your disappointment.

I bought it from a reseller on Nairaland. I am following the thread on Nairaland but it is so hard to keep up with.

Re: My regrets by igahdavid(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Abeg, no just compare Xiaomi with Infinix. They are not the same class. That your phone screen broke is not the phones fault.
You can repair it at Computer Village
Re: My regrets by ayd91(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Unlimited22:

Infinix is better than Xiaomi?
No talk am outside o.
Seriously?
I've used the infinix brand for 4 years... Recently switched to Xiaomi... Best mobile decisions I've made so far.
FYI I use Xiaomi Note 4x.
I recommend.

10 Likes

Re: My regrets by NigeriaBam: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Xiaomi's CEO Lei Jun celebrated an important milestone – the company shipped over 10 million phones in September. This is the first time the company has shipped so many units in a single month.

One in ten phones shipped last month were sold over the course of two days in India – the venerable Redmi Note 4 leading the charge. Both Flipkart and Amazon saw strong sales (boosted, undoubtedly, by Diwali).

This shows that the company is getting back on track after shipping 70 million phones in 2015 but dropping to 58 million in 2016. Things are looking up for the 2017 total.

1 Like

Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
s3nn2x:

I bought it from a reseller on Nairaland. I am following the thread on Nairaland but it is so hard to keep up with.
Should have at least mentioned your problem. Hmm,you are currently faced with two issues right now :
1. You bought a phone with just 16gig internal memory, and you can't move apps to memory cards anymore on Android, your phone naturally begins to lag when the free space you have is around 300mb but you even have less than 100mb left shocked, your phone should superlag! You said you have deleted so many things, but how come you have such little space left? As a rule, try to always have about 1gig free space for your device to run smoothly. You can start by deleting junks like apks ( Go to 'Explorer or File manager', tap on apk and delete everything there, check my screenshot). Also delete some videos you don't need (whatspp videos inclusive). If you don't have a memory card, then all you pics and videos are eating up too much already, you have a 16gig device with around like 10gig available for use, don't forget that, its very limited, understand how to utilise it very well.
2. It's a pity, the rom you have installed in your phone is not official, that's the reason you have issues with your notification light, plus other issues you might not have discovered, it's unstable.

4 Likes

Re: My regrets by s3nn2x(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gptech:

Should have at least mentioned your problem. Hmm,you are currently faced with two issues right now :
1. You bought a phone with just 16gig internal memory, and you can't move apps to memory cards anymore on Android, your phone naturally begins to lag when the free space you have is around 300mb but you even have less than 100mb left shocked, your phone should superlag! You said you have deleted so many things, but how come you have such little space left? As a rule, try to always have about 1gig free space for your device to run smoothly. You can start by deleting junks like apks ( Go to 'Explorer or File manager', tap on apk and delete everything there, check my screenshot). Also delete some videos you don't need (whatspp videos inclusive). If you don't have a memory card, then all you pics and videos are eating up too much already, you have a 16gig device with around like 10gig available for use, don't forget that, its very limited, understand how to utilise it very well.
2. It's a pity, the rom you have installed in your phone is not official, that's the reason you have issues with your notification light, plus other issues you might not have discovered, it's unstable.

Thanks a lot.

I guess I have to dilligently visit the Xiaomi thread.

2 Likes

Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
s3nn2x:

Thanks a lot.

I guess I have to dilligently visit the Xiaomi thread.
You should, getting the official rom flashed will solve a whole lot, where do you reside?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry OS 10.3.1 Cool New Features Plus Blackberry OS 10.3.1.938 Autoloader / Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? / Application For China Phones (help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.