Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

My regrets - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My regrets (9264 Views)

Join Paying Investment Platform No Regrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My regrets by Lexusgs430: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
aieromon:

You don come oh!

Abeg, don't tempt me with that Gulder ....
Re: My regrets by bareal(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
gogeekish:
Xiaomi is a VERY good phone. Happens to be the best phone I am using.

The first Xiaomi I used was 10000% cloned back in 2015. Op must be a victim like me too. Yet I didn't give up. Now I got myself Xiaomi Mi4. This phone is super smooth. The battery is great. The sound system is awesome. After using this device, new law of life came out. The law is; "Thou shall not criticise Xiaomi products"

And thou shall not buy Tecno and Infinix again

4 Likes

Re: My regrets by bareal(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
I ve had my infinix hot note Pro for about three years now, I must say I am impressed. Only had to replace battery recently.

Try Xiaomi and ur song will change.... I used to be like you, now I am liberated from the shackles of tecno and infinix.
Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
lastbaff:

There are lots of good Infinix phones. Check this list and select your choice: Latest Infinix phones and prices
OK will check and see which is better for me to buy

1 Like

Re: My regrets by Donsammi(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
s3nn2x:
I use a Xiaomi Redmi 3s and I am very disappointed.

The phone hangs a lot and I have deleted almost everything on the phone. It seems like the proximity sensor on the phone doesn't work because anytime I make a phone the call gets muted because my ear touched it.

The worse is that the led notification lights don't work. It only works for charging.

The phone is barely a year and I just want to discard of it.

how much are you selling it?

I'm in abuja also.
have Ulefone tiger tweaked and with miui incase of swapping
Re: My regrets by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
nightbuzzer:
I regretted buying this phone called xaiomi , very poor battery life and within 2 months after purchase my screen got broken till date i cant fix it .
Guys this guy is obviously a paid marketer check most of the people who commentedundecided
Re: My regrets by samintegrity(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
write2obi:

Post the SOT of your best infinix phone here, let's compare, I was once like you, until someone called Samintegrity introduced me to Xiaomi my life has never been the same.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: My regrets by s3nn2x(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Donsammi:

how much are you selling it?

I'm in abuja also.
have Ulefone tiger tweaked and with miui incase of swapping

Selling ke?
Re: My regrets by s3nn2x(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
dims95:

Your ROM(operating system) is in beta, it's not the official stable ROM. Beta ROMs are easily versions used to test for errors. All you need to do is flash the official stable ROM and you won't have issues with your proximity sensor. Xiaomi makes this easy by providing the ROMs for download on their site.

And seriously, no one should compare Xiaomi to infinix and co. They're not even mates.
I never thought of this.
Re: My regrets by Donsammi(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2017
s3nn2x:

Selling ke?
"The phone is barely a year and I just want to discard of it."
Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2017
bareal:

Try Xiaomi and ur song will change.... I used to be like you, now I am liberated from the shackles of tecno and infinix.
lies
Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Frenzy007:
Guys this guy is obviously a paid marketer check most of the people who commentedundecided
nobody paid me Mr man.... Just the way people are talking good about Xiaomi so the way they talked about theirs.... Why anytime someone talks about he's bad experience or experiences with Xiaomi instead solutions we see comments like this from you xiaomi marketers..... Very bad
Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2017
Frenzy007:
nobody paid me Mr man.... Just the way people are talking good about Xiaomi so the way they talked about theirs.... Why anytime someone talks about he's bad experience or experiences with Xiaomi instead solutions we see comments like this from you xiaomi marketers..... Very bad
Re: My regrets by bareal(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 3:23am On Nov 17, 2017
Re: My regrets by lilmonarch(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2017
All these infinix and tecno marketers sef and their imaginary Xiaomi phones mtchewwwww.
Re: My regrets by Sike(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2017
For me, it's Xiaomi anyday.
Re: My regrets by Elslim: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2017
nightbuzzer:
I regretted buying this phone called xaiomi , very poor battery life and within 2 months after purchase my screen got broken till date i cant fix it .

been using Xiaomi devices for d last two years bro I've never had reason to complain.... pls carry ur badluck and leave our brand alone... Infinix agent

1 Like

Re: My regrets by Elslim: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2017
nightbuzzer:

if ur mama born u well upload it pics with d broken Xiaomi phone u r using... I promise to give u a brand new one... u have 15 minutes
Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Elslim:

if ur mama born u well upload it pics with d broken Xiaomi phone u r using... I promise to give u a brand new one... u have 15 minutes
see how low you are in thinking.... I'm not looking for free device. I can afford my bills OK... Next time use polite words not talking like this. I bought a phone screen got broken looked for where to fix didn't see.. You feel I will allow those guys to fix paper fake screen for me?

1 Like

Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Elslim:

been using Xiaomi devices for d last two years bro I've never had reason to complain.... pls carry ur badluck and leave our brand alone... Infinix agent
PS in one word you have low brain cell.
Re: My regrets by Horlaarsco: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Cause yours is bad means is bad there are flaws in some phones all. Model self even the sọ called iPhone self some of them. Get P.. Bẹ́ẹ̀n using my phone over a year no wàhálà na only screen guard an d case av been buying Rn4 Mtk and I know lots of people using it too... So no just conclude
Re: My regrets by bobo65(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Nickeyz:
I don't see the hype about this phone called Xaiomi
Infinix is by far better than it..
Cost effective
Better battery life

GUy

U get luck say I no b mod

Na like 2 years ban I for give u for this post angry

4 Likes

Re: My regrets by cokegee: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Please people Google about xiaomi phone, their are become serious competitors to Samsung now. if u think is a lie, Samsung s8 came out this year cos of xiaomi MI mix that is to show you how good there are becoming

1 Like

Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
bobo65:

GUy

thats why you can never be....allow user explain their experiences
Re: My regrets by Cassie74: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
bobo65:

GUy

Supported grin

2 Likes

Re: My regrets by sunshineV(f): 11:09am On May 14, 2020
Epic
Re: My regrets by atheistandproud(m): 12:07pm On May 14, 2020
GrandMufti:

You don't even know your phone model

Him na Lie-nus Ubaneze
Re: My regrets by uchihajt: 12:51pm On May 14, 2020
s3nn2x:
I use a Xiaomi Redmi 3s and I am very disappointed.

The phone hangs a lot and I have deleted almost everything on the phone. It seems like the proximity sensor on the phone doesn't work because anytime I make a phone the call gets muted because my ear touched it.

The worse is that the led notification lights don't work. It only works for charging.

The phone is barely a year and I just want to discard of it.
Chief.. do you know why phones hang ..?
When a processor can't handle the load of multitasking.. that's one key reason.. the phone you use is an old device , redmi 3s. When there is a redmi 4,5,6,7,8,9 and mi note 10..
Tell me something, do u expect an old phone with and old processor to perform like the ones that came after it..?
And so you know Facebook used to be 15mb at a time , but right now it's alot larger than that. Meaning more features has been added to it and requires a more powerful processing unit to power it smoothly.. The same goes for all apps that get updates, they get bigger and requires more powerful processing unit..
So please oga change your phone to a recent one..
Am pretty sure infinix and Tecno still uses the same processor in redmi 3 in the current flagship phones.. that's if they can afford the sd430.. still the sd430 is far better than what is in Tecno camon 15.. look it up.. 2016 redmi out performs 2020 Tecno flagship.. spits on Tecno ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My regrets by s3nn2x(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2020
uchihajt:

Chief.. do you know why phones hang ..?
When a processor can't handle the load of multitasking.. that's one key reason.. the phone you use is an old device , redmi 3s. When there is a redmi 4,5,6,7,8,9 and mi note 10..
Tell me something, do u expect an old phone with and old processor to perform like the ones that came after it..?
And so you know Facebook used to be 15mb at a time , but right now it's alot larger than that. Meaning more features has been added to it and requires a more powerful processing unit to power it smoothly.. The same goes for all apps that get updates, they get bigger and requires more powerful processing unit..
So please oga change your phone to a recent one..
Am pretty sure infinix and Tecno still uses the same processor in redmi 3 in the current flagship phones.. that's if they can afford the sd430.. still the sd430 is far better than what is in Tecno camon 15.. look it up.. 2016 redmi out performs 2020 Tecno flagship.. spits on Tecno ..

Did you look at the date of my comment?
Re: My regrets by Defaramade(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2020
These transsion marketers sef. See how half-baked marketing ploy backfired spectacularly. You transsion guys need to talk to your company to change their ways fa.

1 Like

Re: My regrets by korban3134(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2020
XIAOMI'S TRACK RECORD speaks for itself

1.Top 10 Highest Selling Smartphones of The World 2019..

6th & 7th Position...Xiaomi Products,
Redmi 6A & Redmi Note 7

https://www.gadgetsnow.com/slideshows/10-highest-selling-smartphones-of-the-world-in-2019/photolist/71012793.cms

2.Top 10 Highest Selling Smartphones of The World 2018..

5th Position...Xiaomi Product Redmi 5A

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/top-10-bestselling-phones-globally-2018-counterpoint-research-2032635

3. Top 20 Most Popular Smartphones
of 2017..

3rd Position- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
6th Position- Xiaomi Redmi 4

Xiaomi Smartphones appear 3 more times down the list...

https://m.gsmarena.com/the_20_most_popular_phones_of_2017-news-28892.php

There's no Junk in any of these lists... cool
Further more...

There will STILL be no junk in the list this yr(2020) but Xiaomi will make the list again...its not a prayer its a fact cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Track Who Is Calling You And No Were His Calling From / Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Wallpapers [1080x1920] / Mtn China Phone Manual Configuration Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.