Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses (10090 Views)

BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by TimFisher: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
*BIBLICAL TRADITIONS OF IGBOS WHICH SHOWS THAT IGBOS ORIGINATED FROM ISREAL*

More facts are still emerging about the Origin of Igbos which shows their customs and traditions was traced from the ordinances of the Jewish religion from the tribe of Gad,it was assumed that Gad assimilated and imbibed the ordinances to his sons which are the present Igbos during his sojourn.

*1. NSO NWANYI*
In Igboland women live apart from their husbands and neither cook for them or enter their husband’s quarters when she is in her period, she is seen as unclean . Even up till today such practice is still applicable in some parts of Igboland especially by the traditionalists. Before a woman can enter the palace of Obi of Onitsha , she will be asked if she is in her period, if yes, she will be asked to stay out.

*Leviticus 15: 19-20*
When a woman has her monthly period, she remains unclean, anyone who touches her or anything she has sat on becomes unclean.

*2. ANA OBI*
An Igbo man’s ancestral heritage, called “Ana Obi” is not sellable, elders will not permit this. If this is somehow done due to the influence of the West the person is considered a fool and is ostracized by the community.

*1 king 21:3*
I inherited this vineyard from my ancestors, and the lord forbid that I should sell it, said Naboth.

*3. IKUCHI NWANYI*
Igbos have practiced the taking of late brothers wife into marriage after the death of her husband.Now it is rarely done but except in very rural villages of the bush.

*Deuteronomy 25:5*
A widow of a dead man is not to married outside the family; it is the duty of the dead man's brother to marry her.

*4. IGBA ODIBO*
In Igboland, there is a unique form of apprenticeship in which either a male family member or a community member will spend six(6) years (usually in their teens to their adulthood) working for another family. And on the seventh year, the head of the host household, who is usually the older man who brought the apprentice into his household, will establish (Igbo: idu) the apprentice
by either setting up a business for him or giving money or tools by which to make a living.

*Exodus 21:2*
If you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve you for six years. In the seventh year he is to be set free without having to pay you anything.

*5. IRI JI OFUO*
In Igboland , the yam is very important as it is their staple crop. There are celebrations such as the New yam festival (Igbo: Iri Ji) which are held for the harvesting of the yam. New Yam festival (Igbo: Iri ji) is celebrated annually to secure a good harvest of the staple crop. Those old days it is an abomination for one to eat a new harvest before the festival. It's a tradition that you give the gods of the land first as a thanks given.

*Deuteronomy 16:9*
Count 7 weeks from the time that you begin to harvest the crops, and celebrate the harvest festival to honor the lord your God, by bringing him a freewill offering in proportion to the blessing he has given you. Celebrate in the lord's presence together with your children, servants, foreigners . Be sure that you obey my command, said the lord.

*6. IBE UGWU*
In Igboland it's a tradition that the male children are circumcised on the 8th day. This tradition is still practice till date.

*Leviticus 12:3*
On the eighth day, the child shall be circumcised.

*7. OMUGWO*
In Igboland, there a practice known as "ile omugwo ". After a woman has given birth to a child, a very close and experienced relative of her, in most cases her mother is required by tradition to come spend time with her and her husband. In which she is to do all the work of the wife, while the new mom’s only assignment to the baby will be to breastfeed. This goes on for a month or more. In the Igbo old tradition, at this time, the new mom lives apart from her husband, would not cook or enter his quarters.

*Leviticus 12:1-4*
For seven days after a woman gives birth, she is ritually unclean as she is during her monthly period. It will be 33 days until she is ritually clean from the loss of blood; she is not to touch anything that is holy.

3 Likes

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by TimFisher: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
shocked
Buhari let my people Go that they may serve the Lord of Host,the land of Biafra which God promised Abraham and his children

The Egyptians you see today you shall see them no more if only you will change from your evil ways and worship the God of your forefathers,the God of Abram,Isaac and Jacob

The children of Biafra have turned away from their Creator,they have decided to worship idols,craven images engage in immoral acts and commits adultery,they have decided to swim in sins forgetting the God that brought them out of Egypt

Chukwu okike Abiama (Abram) have seen the cry and sufferings of his children

The sons and daughters of Biafra must atone for their sins and seek the face of God

Every sons and daughters of Biafra must fast and pray,remember the God that brought you out of Egypt,change from your evil ways and seek the face of God

Biafra shall be restored very soon

Buhari let my people Go that they may serve the God of their forefathers

Failure to harken to my voice I will inflict more problem and sorrows in Nigeria if you don't allow my children to Go and worship Me.

6 Likes

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Walking in the light of the lord wink

1 Like

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by drey076(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
TimFisher:
shocked
Buhari let my people Go that they may serve the Lord of Host,the land of Biafra which God promised Abraham and his children

The Egyptians you see today you shall see them no more if only you will change from your evil ways and worship the God of your forefathers,the God of Abram,Isaac and Jacob

The children of Biafra have turned away from their Creator,they have decided to worship idols,craven images engage in immoral acts and commits adultery,they have decided to swim in sins forgetting the God that brought them out of Egypt

The sons and daughters of Biafra must atone for their sins and seek the face of God

Every sons and daughters of Biafra must fast and pray,remember the God that brought you out of Egypt,change from your evil ways and seek the face of God

Failure to harken to my voice I will inflict more problem and sorrows in Nigeria if you don't allow my children to Go and worship Me.
Crap
How does that reduce the price of garri?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by hemartins(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
So, does that mean you have automatic ticket to heaven?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by Perceptor(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
No be only Jew, na Juice.
Make una go siddon for one place abeg.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by LordOfNaira: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
TimFisher:
shocked

Not bad. But to be taken seriously, you need to go further. You need to check to see if there are not other tribes of the world that have similar traditions with the Jews. Perhaps, you may understand that these traditions are more generic than you think.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by TimFisher: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
drey076:

Crap
How does that reduce the price of garri?

yes it will....when Biafra is restored.Garri will be affordable for all to buy including your family
Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by MasterKim: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
What's this obsession with Jew sef

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by kindklemz(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
It's a pity these IPOD clowns keep making mockery of the Igbo people of the 21st century.
Common, Igbos are not this dumb.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by ruggedtimi(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
lol...and nigerians are from egypt?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by Ojiofor: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Una don come again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by Acepen(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
TimFisher:

More facts are still emerging about the Origin of Igbos which shows their customs and traditions was traced from the ordinances of the Jewish religion from the tribe of Gad,it was assumed that Gad assimilated and imbibed the ordinances to his sons which are the present Igbos during his sojourn.

*1. NSO NWANYI*
In Igboland women live apart from their husbands and neither cook for them or enter their husband’s quarters when she is in her period, she is seen as unclean . Even up till today such practice is still applicable in some parts of Igboland especially by the traditionalists. Before a woman can enter the palace of Obi of Onitsha , she will be asked if she is in her period, if yes, she will be asked to stay out.

When a woman has her monthly period, she remains unclean, anyone who touches her or anything she has sat on becomes unclean.

*2. ANA OBI*
An Igbo man’s ancestral heritage, called “Ana Obi” is not sellable, elders will not permit this. If this is somehow done due to the influence of the West the person is considered a fool and is ostracized by the community.

I inherited this vineyard from my ancestors, and the lord forbid that I should sell it, said Naboth.

*3. IKUCHI NWANYI*
Igbos have practiced the taking of late brothers wife into marriage after the death of her husband.Now it is rarely done but except in very rural villages of the bush.

A widow of a dead man is not to married outside the family; it is the duty of the dead man's brother to marry her.

*4. IGBA ODIBO*
In Igboland, there is a unique form of apprenticeship in which either a male family member or a community member will spend six(6) years (usually in their teens to their adulthood) working for another family. And on the seventh year, the head of the host household, who is usually the older man who brought the apprentice into his household, will establish (Igbo: idu) the apprentice
by either setting up a business for him or giving money or tools by which to make a living.

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve you for six years. In the seventh year he is to be set free without having to pay you anything.

*5. IRI JI OFUO*
In Igboland , the yam is very important as it is their staple crop. There are celebrations such as the New yam festival (Igbo: Iri Ji) which are held for the harvesting of the yam. New Yam festival (Igbo: Iri ji) is celebrated annually to secure a good harvest of the staple crop. Those old days it is an abomination for one to eat a new harvest before the festival. It's a tradition that you give the gods of the land first as a thanks given.

Count 7 weeks from the time that you begin to harvest the crops, and celebrate the harvest festival to honor the lord your God, by bringing him a freewill offering in proportion to the blessing he has given you. Celebrate in the lord's presence together with your children, servants, foreigners . Be sure that you obey my command, said the lord.

*6. IBE UGWU*
In Igboland it's a tradition that the male children are circumcised on the 8th day. This tradition is still practice till date.

*7. OMUGWO*
In Igboland, there a practice known as "ile omugwo ". After a woman has given birth to a child, a very close and experienced relative of her, in most cases her mother is required by tradition to come spend time with her and her husband. In which she is to do all the work of the wife, while the new mom’s only assignment to the baby will be to breastfeed. This goes on for a month or more. In the Igbo old tradition, at this time, the new mom lives apart from her husband, would not cook or enter his quarters.

For seven days after a woman gives birth, she is ritually unclean as she is during her monthly period. It will be 33 days until she is ritually clean from the loss of blood; she is not to touch anything that is holy.
thanks man u just cracked me up grin,how did someone as dumb as u get hold of the internet. grin

U need this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by gift01: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Python dance � effect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by Gotze1: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
TimFisher:
shocked

Which children? Have you heard where children of God carry drug or selling fake items before? Have you heard children of God cutting human part for money ritual before. Have children of God instigate hate speeches against other tribes before. I don't know the God you are talking about anyway. But if it is the Almighty God I know, then you are deceiving yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by DavidEsq(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Inferiority complex is a terrible thing. Wen one has to desperately associate himself with persons he thinks are better off than him, in order to feel defined, without taking pride in his real heritage, is dah one not inferiority complex?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by proudlyYoruba(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Let me give you some advice bastards. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.” — Tyrion Lannister. Claim u are jew till tomorrow it can never change what u are

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by Derekethan1: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lol
Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by Malawian(m): 12:10am On Oct 03, 2017
I think these Egyptians require more plagues to get their head straight.
Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by dominique(f): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Desperately grasping at straws at usual. Even with all the DNA tests, You're still trying to do by force attaché.

6 Likes

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 03, 2017
TimFisher:

*1. NSO NWANYI*

*2. ANA OBI*

*3. IKUCHI NWANYI*

*4. IGBA ODIBO*

*5. IRI JI OFUO*

*6. IBE UGWU*

*7. OMUGWO*

Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by totit: 12:42am On Oct 03, 2017
grin

Looool.
It must really really sucked to be alone in this world and have no place to call home,nobody to accept you hence the need to force una self on the Jews even after been embarrassed that you belong not to them and have nothing in common grin

What a shame!

shocked

Loolx

5 Likes

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Ok... Continue claiming and you later say your proud of your tribe.

1 Like

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by Osaib: 4:49am On Oct 03, 2017
TimFisher:

*1. NSO NWANYI*

*2. ANA OBI*

*3. IKUCHI NWANYI*

*4. IGBA ODIBO*

*5. IRI JI OFUO*

*6. IBE UGWU*

*7. OMUGWO*

why do you people keep calling your selves Israel? Why do you keep merging your self with Israel? To what end? That Israel should come and rescue you from the hands of Nigeria or what? Today Israel and Ndi Igbo are this, tomorrow that. That is pure inferiority complex. Have Israel at any time been the one making this comparison? The ans is NO. Should Israel come and colonize Ndi Igbo? I don't what you people want. Ndi igbo are seems to be Israels slaves that ran away, that was how they copied their culture, that is the only explanation to this madness. Keep waiting for Israel to annex your territory and fight Nigeria for you. M**M dey really smell.

4 Likes

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by ComingThrough: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2017
The Jews keep the core of their language anywhere they go. They don't lose it and it rarely evolve even after all that happened between 70/120AD - 1948AD. It is an amazing trait that only they have. As recent as 1991 a lot of Ethiopian Jews were evacuated to Israel. They were blacks but Jews because they speak the same language.

4 Likes

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by daveson2020(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Very nice write up, that's why the falling demons and foot soldiers that can be transported from a state to another without history of their origin are pained and jealous of us.

1 Like

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by NnadyAutos: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2017
This is old testament doctrine. Jesus came to abolish all these tradition. IBOS are not tied to these Jewish tradition.
Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by RedDistrict: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2017
So ontop this buhari regime, na this one be una problem
una dn baff,chop?
nawa o

1 Like

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by Hardfacts234(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2017
An American Rabbi confesses in Synagogue that igbos and some other black people are the true biblical Israelites.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-gf6UAIVeJQ
Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by adem30: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2017
After hundreds of years, these confused people are still looking for there origin..... No wonders they lack manners, Someone that wasn't sure of his origin will always be a confused man.

1 Like

Re: More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses by Hardfacts234(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Here is the TRUE image of the biblical Israelites during the Assyrian capacity 700 BC with their Afro hair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road / S’east Govs: We’ll Resist Attempt To Use Security Agencies To Rig Election / Anambra Declares November 18 Public Holiday In Honour Of Zik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.