Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

"Am I The Only One, Tell EFCC To Leave Me Alone" - Patience Jonathan To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Am I The Only One, Tell EFCC To Leave Me Alone" - Patience Jonathan To Buhari (390 Views)

Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Am I The Only One, Tell EFCC To Leave Me Alone" - Patience Jonathan To Buhari by Temtee11223344: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Former first lady of Nigeria, Patience Jonathan has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to call acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, to order.

Patience has accused Magu of trying to destroy her family by targeting her for the role she played in the 2015 election.

Jonathan’s wife was actively involved in the reelection bid of her husband. She toured the length and breadth of the country, campaigning for him.

In a statement on Monday, Belema Meshack-Hart, chief press secretary to the former first lady, said despite campaigning against him in the presidential election, President Donald Trump did not move against Michelle Obama.

“We believe that she is being systematically persecuted and punished because of her unflinching support for her husband during the 2015 elections,” the statement read.

“President Buhari should be reminded that his wife also supported him in all the elections he contested against her husband, former President Jonathan, but Dr. Jonathan did not at any...

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/tell-efcc-to-leave-me-alone-patience-jonathan-tells-buhari/

1 Like

Re: "Am I The Only One, Tell EFCC To Leave Me Alone" - Patience Jonathan To Buhari by Mynd44: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: "Am I The Only One, Tell EFCC To Leave Me Alone" - Patience Jonathan To Buhari by castrol180(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
This woman is oniyeye (a jester) of the highest order and when you know you don't want to be the only one why do you steal monies from federal government coffers?
Re: "Am I The Only One, Tell EFCC To Leave Me Alone" - Patience Jonathan To Buhari by yarimo(m): 1:29am On Oct 03, 2017
Persecution or not if you are corrupt you are corrupt, so EFCC please don't mind her carry on with the good work you are doing for nigeria and nigerians, if she has any questions to answer she must answer.

(1)

Political Repression Among Northerners / An Open Letter By Onyebuchi Jude Ugwu To Ipob And Ndigbo / The Nigeria Immigration Service – A Cesspit Of Corruption And Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.