Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? (3295 Views)

Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) / Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Adetewa: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Many people claimed that the agitation for new countries today related to the greedy of the richest people of the richest region, who see the poor as endemics that not suppose to be living with, some even argue it's the returning of slavery.
Some one said;
i. Catalonia is the richest region of Spain.
ii. Kurdistan another richest region of Iraq
iii. Quebec of Canada
iv.Texas of USA
v. Scotland of UK
vi. Biafran of Nigeria etc
Is the world gradually heading towards the Country of mainly rich v Country of mainly poor?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by GoldNiagara(m): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Biafra hilarious. one of the poorest in igr generation in Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by shallysgirl: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2017
Be deceiving yasef. How many Igbo beggars have you ever met and how many Igbo kids are out of school.?How many Igbo kids carry plates begging for alms? Mr highest Igp.
GoldNiagara:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by 9inches(m): 12:47am On Oct 03, 2017
shallysgirl:
Be deceiving yasef. How many Igbo beggars have you ever met and how many Igbo kids are out of school.?How many Igbo kids carry plates begging for alms? Mr highest Igp.
No mind am. Na envy wan kpai the mugu.

14 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Rawani: 1:20am On Oct 03, 2017
shallysgirl:

You're the one deceiving yourself. Begging has NOTHING to do with a state's internally generated revenue...abi is there any state in Nigeria that donates even 1% of its IGR to the less privileged?

For your information and from my first hand encounter, there are beggars even in Britain which has over 10x of Nigeria's IGR.

The problem you're not seeing is that while the less privileged in other parts of Nigeria and in other developed countries resort to seeking alms instead of committing crimes, the less privileged in your SE states instead resort to crimes such as armed robbery, human money making rituals, baby factory, selling fake drugs etc. How is criminality more noble than seeking alms?

By the way if you're looking for out of school youths, go and ask the thousands of young illiterate/semi-literate apprentices (which is in fact part of Ibo culture) in Ariaria market and all over Nigeria including the North.

Fact remains that apart from the war ravaged North East, the South Eastern states generate the LOWEST IGR and contribute the least in this country, therefore attributing their secession bid to being the richest, most prosperous region is total delusion and the height of self-deceit.

13 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by chi45: 1:26am On Oct 03, 2017
sad JUST PASSING

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by shallysgirl: 6:05am On Oct 03, 2017
See mumu talking. With your highest igr, how has your state fared better than states in the SE?
Igbo are criminals bla..bla... bla... SMH for you. The minute anyone mentions Biafra now, you start weeing on your pants.
Is it not a shame and a sign of self deciet that you delight in sharing your nation of 'honest people' with 'criminals'.
the Igbos have apprentice culture, and we are proud of it .Coscharis and many igbo billionaires you see today yes they were apprentice. My father was also an apprentice but you definitely are not more educated than me, my siblings or any of these Igbo apprentices's children and your father is definitely not richer or wealthier than our fathers.
our fathers were apprentices but they knew they had to educate their children.
today,education wise,the children of the apprentices are far ahead.
I bet you, my apprentice father would write better English than what I see on nairaland.
My advice :stop living in the dream world. In Nigeria, igr doesn't mean the people fare better or the state is infrastructurally better. In Nigeria these are just figures. Talking about your so called igr, I hope you know in the east, the igr is solely and basically generated by the indigenes. We are proud to be self-made and independent.
We are Igbos and we are proud. We are achievers and independent. We bow to no man but God the Jehovah Almighty who sent his only begotten son Jesus Christ to die for us.
we are proud to say we are ready have our Biafra and we know on our own we will do better low igr or not.
Rawani:

You're the one deceiving yourself. Begging has NOTHING to do with a state's internally generated revenue...abi is there any state in Nigeria that donates even 1% of its IGR to the less privileged?

For your information and from my first hand encounter, there are beggars even in Britain which has over 10x of Nigeria's IGR.

The problem you're not seeing is that while the less privileged in other parts of Nigeria and in other developed countries resort to seeking alms instead of committing crimes, the less privileged in your SE states instead resort to crimes such as armed robbery, human money making rituals, baby factory, selling fake drugs etc. How is criminality more noble than seeking alms?

By the way if you're looking for out of school youths, go and ask the thousands of young illiterate/semi-literate apprentices (which is in fact part of Ibo culture) in Ariaria market and all over Nigeria including the North.

Fact remains that apart from the war ravaged North East, the South Eastern states generate the LOWEST IGR and contribute the least in this country, therefore attributing their secession bid to being the richest, most prosperous region is total delusion and the height of self-deceit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by shallysgirl: 6:12am On Oct 03, 2017
I didn't look at your figures, table or pictures. It's of no importance to me.
I believe in reality as far as its Nigeria we are talking about.
The out of school children in the north should be taken care of. They are the ones being radicalised. Put more effort in seeing that help come to and for them. Gej has tried.
Rawani:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Rawani: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Bla bla bla...if this your disjointed & poorly punctuated tripe of an epistle is an indicator of how educated you are, then I can imagine what you consider as standard education amongst your "better educated and richer" folks. I can humbly assure you that you have never experienced the world standard education I've been privileged to have, or reached the height I've attained educationally, judging by the quality of your posts on this forum. Unlike you I'm not a chest beater and I only disclosed the preceding to clear your doubts.

By the way, how has the mumbo jumbo below increased your IGR and stopped you from being the parasitic second least contributing region among Nigeria's six regions? Biafla indeed.

shallysgirl:
See mumu talking. With your highest igr, how has your state fared better than states in the SE?
Igbo are criminals bla..bla... bla... SMH for you. The minute anyone mentions Biafra now, you start weeing on your pants.
Is it not a shame and a sign of self deciet that you delight in sharing your nation of 'honest people' with 'criminals'.
the Igbos have apprentice culture, and we are proud of it .Coscharis and many igbo billionaires you see today yes they were apprentice. My father was also an apprentice but you definitely are not more educated than me, my siblings or any of these Igbo apprentices's children and your father is definitely not richer or wealthier than our fathers.
our fathers were apprentices but they knew they had to educate their children.
today,education wise,the children of the apprentices are far ahead.
I bet you, my apprentice father would write better English than what I see on nairaland.
My advice :stop living in the dream world. In Nigeria, igr doesn't mean the people fare better or the state is infrastructurally better. In Nigeria these are just figures. Talking about your so called igr, I hope you know in the east, the igr is solely and basically generated by the indigenes. We are proud to be self-made and independent.
We are Igbos and we are proud. We are achievers and independent. We bow to no man but God the Jehovah Almighty who sent his only begotten son Jesus Christ to die for us.
we are proud to say we are ready have our Biafra and we know on our own we will do better low igr or not.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by stev120(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2017
GoldNiagara:
e pain aam....face front
grin
GoldNiagara:
e pain aam....face front

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by shallysgirl: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Mr punctuation, I can't see your punctuation marks.tongue
Who is a chestbeater? You or I.?
World standard education nebe? You can't prove anything online ,sorry.
igr or not the world knows better.
Nobody with any sense judges by these figure.
with your heavenly igr,is your state not in debt like all the others.
You are the one blabbing jazz from what I just read. tongue[
Rawani:

Bla bla bla...if this your disjointed & poorly punctuated tripe of an epistle is an indicator of how educated you are, then I can imagine what you consider as standard education amongst your ilk. I can humbly assure you that you have never experienced the world standard education I've been privileged to have, or reached the height I've attained. Unlike you I'm not a chest beater and I only disclosed the preceding to clear your doubts.

By the way, how has the mumbo jumbo below increased your IGR and stopped you from being the parasitic second least contributing region among Nigeria's six regions? Biafla indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Rawani: 6:35am On Oct 03, 2017
shallysgirl:
I didn't look at your figures, table or pictures. It's of no importance to me.
I believe in reality as far as its Nigeria we are talking about.
The out of school children in the north should be taken care of. They are the ones being radicalised.
Put more effort in seeing that help come to and for them. Gej has tried.

Yeah right, you didn't look at them but you were able to accurately categorize them into figures, tables and pictures grin. You can only fool yourself.

Of course the NBS charts and statistics wouldn't be of any importance to you since you're seriously lagging behind in IGR generation which highlights the delusion that Biafla would be any better. Numbers are the ultimate reality because numbers never lie. Ask anyone.

The out of school children all over Nigeria (including the child apprentices in the SE) should be taken care of and properly educated, not just the North, because they're the ones being criminalized once they're not settled by their masters, or when they discover that the drug smuggling trade can make them much more money that they can flaunt as 'success', thereby seducing a new generation of drug mules in their communities and instigating battles of superiority. The Ozogbolu church massacre is a valid pointer.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by tsdarkside(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2017
the poor was always at war with the rich through out human history....but the rich have learned how to set the poor against each other....
Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2017
shallysgirl:
but many are baby factory,sluts,drug pusher.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Rawani: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2017
shallysgirl:
Mr punctuation, I can't see your punctuation marks.tongue
Who is a chestbeater? You or I.?
World standard education nebe? You can't prove anything online ,sorry.
igr or not the world knows better.
Nobody with any sense judges by these figure.
with your heavenly igr,is your state not in debt like all the others.
You are the one blabbing jazz from what I just read. tongue[

How can you see punctuation marks when you hardly use them correctly? Can a blind man tell the time? cheesy

If you think the quality of education possessed by an individual cannot be reasonably proven online, go through the quality of your posts and compare to mine. Semi-literacy cannot be hidden online, just like it can't be hidden offline.

An entire bureau made up of statisticians (NBS) was setup and is funded to gather and analyse those figures, yet you claim nobody derives judgements from them? Can you see why I said semi-literacy cannot be hidden online? tongue

Save me from your IQ depleting tripe and save yourself further embarrassment by keeping shut + stop further exposing your ignorance to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by 3html: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Rawani:

How can you see punctuation marks when you hardly use them correctly? Can a blind man tell the time? cheesy

If you think the quality of education possessed by an individual cannot be reasonably proven online, go through the quality of your posts and compare to mine. Semi-literacy cannot be hidden online, just like it can't be hidden offline.

An entire bureau made up of statisticians (NBS) was setup and is funded to gather and analyse those figures, yet you claim nobody derives judgements from them? Can you see why I said semi-literacy cannot be hidden online? tongue

Save me from your IQ depleting tripe and save yourself further embarrassment by keeping shut + stop further exposing your ignorance to the whole world.

I have spent time reading your write up to say the least I wanted to ignore you but had to respond.
I have been to Kano, kaduna, Katsina states precisely 2015 and I saw first class poverty on ground, mold houses in almost every community. Honestly our past leaders deserved to be stone to death.
On entering kaduna from Abuja the first thing I saw was kids numbering 150 in different groups (they walk in groups and corporate together ) with torn out cloths,under the hammattan running everywhere with plates, when I looked at them I saw hunger and pain in their eyes;I quickly turned to my follow in the the ifeanyi-chukwu bus I boarded then he told me that this was Almajiri kids and that is the custom there,i could not hold my self as I threw my bread and banana towards them and asked my those with me to do the same. Honestly I almost cried.
Your internally generated revenues might be great but honestly the masses are not benefiting from it, some criminals are feeding fat on it. Same thing with oil, the huge revenues only got stolen by our leaders and top heads of service.
I don't support breaking away, I believe the igbos will gain more in a fair Nigeria.
We truly need to restructure since the present structure is not taking us anywhere @57 no stable electricity, no Good roads, no sure security of lives and business, no access to loan, high rate of unemployment. Honestly we cannot continue like these.

Look at Germany that was nothing to write home about after 1945, every system was destroyed by the invading armies but now they are now the most advanced economy in the world intermediating great Britain to secede from the union. 2000-1945=55..55yrs their economy now becomes threat to British.

But here 57 years after no we are still shouting up NEPA and we come online to fight over dirty politicians who has no initiatives to make lives better

We have been hearing" e go better " for how long will that be? Other smaller African countries like Rwanda, Kenya, Ethiopia etc are now doing better than us in every terms despite the oil, I think our leaders should be Stone to death, Gej closed his eyes when all his aid loot us dry,the stealing Going on under buhari is unprecedented, because buhari seems not fit and is being manipulate by those selfish beings.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Adetewa: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2017
GoldNiagara:
is it that true?
Ojukwu Biafra is the totality of defunct Eastern Nigeria, that is , oil rich region.
Nnamdi kanu Biafra vision the same zone even included Benue.
means Biafran vision the richest region of Nigeria.
Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Adetewa: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2017
3html:

I have spent time reading your write up to say the least I wanted to ignore you but had to respond.
I have been to Kano, kaduna, Katsina states precisely 2015 and I saw first class poverty on ground, mold houses in almost every community. Honestly our past leaders deserved to be stone to death.
On entering kaduna from Abuja the first thing I saw was kids numbering 150 in different groups (they walk in groups and corporate together ) with torn out cloths,under the hammattan running everywhere with plates, when I looked at them I saw hunger and pain in their eyes;I quickly turned to my follow in the the ifeanyi-chukwu bus I boarded then he told me that this was Almajiri kids and that is the custom there,i could not hold my self as I threw my bread and banana towards them and asked my those with me to do the same. Honestly I almost cried.
Your internally generated revenues might be great but honestly the masses are not benefiting from it, some criminals are feeding fat on it. Same thing with oil, the huge revenues only got stolen by our leaders and top heads of service.
I don't support breaking away, I believe the igbos will gain more in a fair Nigeria.

you see, now we blindly support the call for restructure with out think thoroughly about it that even if we restructure today, anything come out of it will certainly went through the same channel like before and will we still call for another political deceit slogan many years later..
Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Rawani: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2017
It's quite unfortunate that on all your travels in the North, your observations were based on what you saw in the local communities (only saw mud houses) and outskirts of town (as you were entering Kaduna), which is why many of you are ignorant about the North.

Did you visit the malls, restaurants, parks, hotels, night clubs, GRA's etc. and did not find well to do northerners there and hundreds of mansions and estates? Do you know Amokachi owns a posh club in Kaduna called Rampage, among dozens of others in the city? Did you visit Ado Bayero mall or Tahir Guest Palace in Kano and not find middle to upper class northerners enjoying their lives?

Look the disparity between the rich and poor is a global phenomenon and is as old as mankind, and is more pronounced in larger populations due to limited resources, therefore painting a one sided picture of the North (pastime of most easterners) is largely myopic and heavily skewed to an individual's perspective. No doubt there is poverty in the North like the rest of the country, and I admit that it is more pronounced due to the large population and self-limiting religious beliefs held by some (almajiri doctrine). I bet you the wealthier southerners resident or that have visited the North and have mingled with those on the same strata of their social ladder will attest to my submission.

Poor leadership on all levels is a national problem, just look at the state of the Niger delta and compare it to the billions pumped into it monthly through allocations, derivation, NDDC, Ministry of ND etc. and you will understand my point better.

Focus on growing the IGR of the SE so you will not be so heavily dependent on federal allocations from Niger delta oil while hypocritically calling the North parasites, and properly educate your child apprentices because presenting your skewed perspective of what obtains in the North western states does not erode the fact that Kano and Kaduna's internally generated revenue alone is more than the total IGR of all the SE states combined.

3html:

We truly need to restructure since the present structure is not taking us anywhere @57 no stable electricity, no Good roads, no sure security of lives and business, no access to loan, high rate of unemployment. Honestly we cannot continue like these.
Look at Germany that was nothing to write home about after 1945, every system was destroyed by the invading armies but now they are now the most advanced economy in the world intermediating great Britain to secede from the union.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by 3html: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2017
Adetewa:

you see, now we blindly support the call for restructure with out think thoroughly about it that even if we restructure today, anything come out of it will certainly went through the same channel like before and will we still call for another political deceit slogan many years later..
We must restructure the cost of governernace alone is too high, we need a per time legislature like that of US states, Peter obi has been saying this for long, he was there and new more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z8vgRm4W-4

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by 3html: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2017
Rawani:
It's quite unfortunate that on all your travels in the North, your observations were based on what you saw in the local communities (only saw mud houses) and outskirts of town (as you were entering Kaduna), which is why many of you are ignorant about the North.

Did you visit the malls, restaurants, parks, hotels, night clubs, GRA's etc. and did not find well to do northerners there and hundreds of mansions and estates? Do you know Amokachi owns a posh club in Kaduna called Rampage, among dozens of others in the city? Did you visit Ado Bayero mall or Tahir Guest Palace in Kano and not find middle to upper class northerners enjoying their lives?

Look the disparity between the rich and poor is a global phenomenon and is as old as mankind, and is more pronounced in larger populations due to limited resources, therefore painting a one sided picture of the North (pastime of most easterners) is largely myopic and heavily skewed to an individual's perspective. No doubt there is poverty in the North like the rest of the country, and I admit that it is more pronounced due to the large population and self-limiting religious beliefs held by some (almajiri doctrine). I bet you the wealthier southerners resident or that have visited the North and have mingled with those on the same strata of their social ladder will attest to my submission.

Poor leadership on all levels is a national problem, just look at the state of the Niger delta and compare it to the billions pumped into it monthly through allocations, derivation, NDDC, Ministry of ND etc. and you will understand my point better.

Focus on growing the IGR of the SE so you will not be so heavily dependent on federal allocations from Niger delta oil while hypocritically calling the North parasites, and properly educate your child apprentices because presenting your skewed perspective of what obtains in the North western states does not erode the fact that Kano and Kaduna's internally generated revenue alone is more than the total IGR of all the SE states combined.

Open your eyes, it's not all about how good you are in English.
I was reading an article about the velocity (how money changes hand) of money in most countries and I found out before money leaves Isreal it must have change hands about 8 times or more bit our case is none.
We need to restructure, otherwise we are going no where on this arrangement and population is increasing adding more problems to already ones.
Poverty remain prevalence in everywhere but Northern state is 10 times more than any where I Nigeria, it's not an insult. That's to tell you the present arrangements don't favour the masses.

You mentioned Kano and kaduna yes the state government might be rich, but what am trying to say is that the money doesn't flow down the masses
Honestly Kano has good road compare to southeast but on a 3 hours drive from KARAYE to Kano Town the only modern houses I saw belongs to the EMIRS as its clearly written.
About 90% buildings are mold houses, no access to water system toilets, pit latrine is prevelance.
Wealth flows only in few hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Adetewa: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2017
3html:

We must restructure the cost of governernace alone is too high, we need a per time legislature like that of US states, Peter obi has been saying this for long, he was there and new more.
you make a good point here when you mention the high cost of governance in Nigeria
but I disagree with what many people especially politicians beleive on this because it has become a deceit political slogan.
since 1999 every government come with their own fashion of reducing the cost of governance to avail, the problem persist .
do you know why? even those who were not in ruling class cry marginalization talkless of those in helm of power.
And it's show clearly in our annual budget where the recurrent expenditure is 70%; while the Capital expenditure is 30%!
means 70% of Nigeria incomes goes to 30% of our population, while only 30% of our income goes to 70% of Nigeria population
if you ask me the solution to this I will tell you.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by patval(f): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2017
Rawani:

your dumbness is second to that of buhari, when someone just enlisted visible index of poverty and you are fooling yourself with paperwork

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Rawani: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2017
3html:

Open your eyes, it's not all about how good you are in English.
I was reading an article about the velocity (how money changes hand) of money in most countries and I found out before money leaves Isreal it must have change hands about 8 times or more bit our case is none.
We need to restructure, otherwise we are going no where on this arrangement and population is increasing adding more problems to already ones.
Poverty remain prevalence in everywhere but Northern state is 10 times more than any where I Nigeria, it's not an insult. That's to tell you the present arrangements don't favour the masses.

You mentioned Kano and kaduna yes the state government might be rich, but what am trying to say is that the money doesn't flow down the masses
Honestly Kano has good road compare to southeast but on a 3 hours drive from KARAYE to Kano Town the only modern houses I saw belongs to the EMIRS as its clearly written.
About 90% buildings are mold houses, no access to water system toilets, pit latrine is prevelance.
Wealth flows only in few hands

90% mud houses shocked? Karaye? shocked shocked

You have just confirmed that you never went through Kano city, so all the buildings along the magnificent longest fly over bridge in West Africa shown below (Kwankwaso Bridge) were made of mud? Including the sky scraper? cheesy

And who told you all the malls, hotels, restaurants, clubs etc were government owned? And they were also made of mud cheesy? Stop living in denial.

You're either being very dishonest, were living in a Kano ghetto, or have been touring Kano villages/old kano thinking you were in the city, no wonder you have such a horrendously skewed perspective.

P.S. Go through this thread containing images of northern state capitals if you can, I created it a few years ago to clear the doubts of skeptics like you, and outright liars that just love to paint the North in poor hues. Pictures don't lie.

https://www.nairaland.com/1945471/true-face-north

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Rawani: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2017
patval:

your dumbness is second to that of buhari, when someone just enlisted visible index of poverty and you are fooling yourself with paperwork

IGR statistics are dismissable paperwork but poverty statistics are reliable metalwork abi? Oya you too stop fooling yourself with poverty index paper work...abi no be so? Lol.

You guys just love deceiving yourselves, you only embrace figures that further your agenda and simply dismiss figures that are unfavourable to you and highlight your parasitism.

Focus on growing your IGR because biafla is still going to be made up of those your under-productive states.

You can shove those insults up your vulva because they have, and never can stop me from pummeling you with facts and figures.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Rawani: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Adetewa:

is it that true?
Ojukwu Biafra is the totality of defunct Eastern Nigeria, that is , oil rich region.
Nnamdi kanu Biafra vision the same zone even included Benue.
means Biafran vision the richest region of Nigeria.

The question is if the oil rich SS region refused to cooperate with Ojukwus Biafra in the 60's, what makes you think they'd agree to runaway Nnamdi KAwardNU's Beerfraud?

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Mujaheeeden: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2017
Rawani:

Rawani please tell me the developed parts in Kaduna because I've stayed here for some months working on a project in Ungwan Rimi which is the elite area and i have been to zonkwa, zaria and kafanchan and the level of poverty there makes me to weep.

Never you compare the northern states with any Eastern state because the level of suffering in the north presently was only experienced in Igbo land during the war.

I have pictures of young almajiri out of school kids that have never gotten any formal education and with the way things are going will never get.

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Mujaheeeden: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2017
Rawani:

Rawani please tell me the developed parts in Kaduna because I've stayed here for some months working on a project in Ungwan Rimi which is the elite area and i have been to zonkwa, zaria and kafanchan and the level of poverty there makes me to weep.

Never you compare the northern states with any Eastern state because the level of suffering in the north presently was only experienced in Igbo land during the war.

I have pictures of young almajliri out of school kids that have never gotten any formal education and with the way things are going will never get.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Mujaheeeden: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Rawani:

The question is if the oil rich SS region refused to cooperate with Ojukwus Biafra in the 60's, what makes you think they'd agree to runaway Nnamdi KAwardNU's Beerfraud?

What is the essence of huge IGR without a corresponding impact on the lives of the citizenry. let's use KD IGR with his size in billions but they still have about 2million kids roaming the streets because of poverty and hunger

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Rawani: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
What is the essence of huge IGR without a corresponding impact on the lives of the citizenry. let's use KD IGR with his size in billions but they still have about 2million kids roaming the streets because of poverty and hunger

Do you folks just pull numbers out of your ears or what? Provide proof that two million kids are roaming Kaduna streets. I totally disagree with that figure.

I'm not a scratched disc so I'll not repeat myself further about poverty in the North and out of school kids.

Rawani:

Look the disparity between the rich and poor is a global phenomenon and is as old as mankind, and is more pronounced in larger populations due to limited resources, therefore painting a one sided picture of the North (pastime of most easterners) is largely myopic and heavily skewed to an individual's perspective. No doubt there is poverty in the North like the rest of the country, and I admit that it is more pronounced due to the large population and self-limiting religious beliefs held by some (almajiri doctrine).

Rawani:

Let me remind you that this thread is not about the North but the SE's assumed wealth which I punctured with reliable facts and figures.
Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Akissani: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Rawani:

this ur write-up dae give me Joy

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? by Mujaheeeden: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2017
Rawani:

Do you folks just pull numbers out of your ears or what? Provide proof that two million kids are roaming Kaduna streets. I totally disagree with that figure.

I'm not a scratched disc so I'll not repeat myself further about poverty in the North.

Let me remind you that this thread is not about the North but the SE's assumed wealth which I punctured with reliable facts and figures.
You did a comparison of the SE with the NE in terms
of IGR and you forgot that the menace in the North can be equated to the civil war period in the east.

An undisputed ffact today is that the amount of girl child without education today in the North today surpasses that of Eastern region when the war was going on.

The North has the highest poverty index that a lot of people there live on less than #200 a day. The cause is your socio-cultural life which kills individual innovation and puts them down under the hammer of wicked elites

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Online Business Will Make You 5000naira Daily / Buhari Is Pushing This Country To A Very Bloody War. Read His Plans. / Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.