Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

What Is The Format Of Writing This Loan Letter After Repayment? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Format Of Writing This Loan Letter After Repayment? (641 Views)

If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / Pls Who Knows The Format Of Unilag PG Entry Exams?? / What Is The Difference Between APA And IEEE Format Of Writing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Format Of Writing This Loan Letter After Repayment? by onyfrank: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hi all, I took a salary loan from our company on January, which shouldl be closed by the end of this October. That means as from November, my salary should now paying to me in full.

So what is the format of writing the management to motify then?

Tanx
Re: What Is The Format Of Writing This Loan Letter After Repayment? by onyfrank: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Pls help

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Regularisation For Nysc Registration / “no Change In Resumption Date ” – OAU Public Relations Officer / Need To Study Abroad With A Scholarship/work And Study Program. Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.