Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Another Smartphone With 4 Cameras Soon To Be Launched By Gionee - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Smartphone With 4 Cameras Soon To Be Launched By Gionee (1850 Views)

Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner / Photo Of World First Bezel-less Phone With 4 Cameras Coming At A Cheap Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Smartphone With 4 Cameras Soon To Be Launched By Gionee by TechZiga: 2:14am On Oct 03, 2017
I once reported that Chinese smartphone manufacturer Blackview has produced a new bezel-less smartphone phone which house 4 cameras. In that post, I detailed the specs of the device saying that it was released in "Silk Gold, Coral Blue, and Magic Black colours rocking a 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage memory. Also I stated that the device is powered by an Octa-core MTK6750T processor, and that Blackview claims the S8 to be the world's first bezel-less smartphone with 4 cameras".

Check Here: https://www.nairaland.com/4088515/photo-world-first-bezel-less-phone

This time Gionee is launching its latest device the Gionee S11 With the same four cameras. According to details the device will be coming with 4 cameras two at the back and two more at the front. The Gionee S11 will spot a 16 mega-pixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 8 mega-pixel secondary camera both at the back and 20 mega-pixel front-facing camera, 8 mega-pixel secondary camera. The device though out official out, but was certified by Chinese TENAA

See more details about the device Here: http://www.techchairman.com/2017/10/gionee-s11-with-6gb-ram-6-inch-spotted.html

1 Share

Re: Another Smartphone With 4 Cameras Soon To Be Launched By Gionee by MasterKim: 5:55am On Oct 03, 2017
Rubbish.
Re: Another Smartphone With 4 Cameras Soon To Be Launched By Gionee by TechZiga: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
I don't understand why you say its rubbish. The device does have some amazing spec.
MasterKim:
Rubbish.
Re: Another Smartphone With 4 Cameras Soon To Be Launched By Gionee by austinereds(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
serious rubbish. shey nah camera be phone?
Re: Another Smartphone With 4 Cameras Soon To Be Launched By Gionee by TechZiga: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol but some love the camera feature more than over specs
austinereds:
serious rubbish. shey nah camera be phone?
Re: Another Smartphone With 4 Cameras Soon To Be Launched By Gionee by donhils: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
When you make a foolish man your bus conductor, this is how he'll be waving hands throughout the day. Now Gionee have learnt to do camera, they'll soon put 10 cameras in one phone. Ndi apari.
Re: Another Smartphone With 4 Cameras Soon To Be Launched By Gionee by TechZiga: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Lol you are funny
donhils:
When you make a foolish man your bus conductor, this is how he'll be waving hands throughout the day. Now Gionee have learnt to do camera, they'll soon put 10 cameras in one phone. Ndi apari.

(1) (Reply)

See What Mtn Sent Me / 15 Best Launcher For Android Phones. / Uhans Max 2 Killer Of Xiaomi Max 2 USER Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.