Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged (45240 Views)

Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby / Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by Priscy01(f): 3:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Beautiful Nigerian Lady, with the name @Bami.couture on Instagram handle, has took to her page to share an amazing before and after transformation photo of herself on the social media.

The beautiful lady who sells Nigerian wears, revealed she was born
“bow-legged” , but then, right now, she’s beyond beautiful.. and the bow legs are no where to be found!!.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/check-out-this-amazing-transformation.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by Davash222(m): 3:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Open and Close situation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by Priscy01(f): 3:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Davash222:
Open and Close situation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by sunshineV(f): 3:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Omo, if to say na so her leg bow till she grow up ehn...NEPA pole go ram into her she no go know

16 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by sunshineV(f): 3:50am On Oct 03, 2017
Priscy01:

grin grin

U no dey sleep
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:51am On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineV:
Omo, if to say na so her leg bow to she grow up NEPA pole go enter her she no go know
Can you please extrapolate?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 03, 2017
Direct entry

13 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by dierich: 3:52am On Oct 03, 2017
weytin make we do now?
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by Priscy01(f): 3:53am On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineV:

U no dey sleep

I am sleeping... But ma spirit is online grin

16 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by sunshineV(f): 3:53am On Oct 03, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

Can you please extrapolate?

Extrapolate Ko, extra plate ni

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by sunshineV(f): 3:54am On Oct 03, 2017
Priscy01:

I am sleeping... But ma spirit is online grin

Chai, flying spirit, I hail thee grin

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by Priscy01(f): 3:55am On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineV:
Omo, if to say na so her leg bow to she grow up ehn...NEPA pole go ram into her she no go know

Search for chill...................100%

No chill found

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by Priscy01(f): 3:57am On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineV:

Chai, flying spirit, I hail thee grin

I carry my butt give una

Eat.... Eat.. Eat... Son

Till u damn full

6 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:57am On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineV:

Extrapolate Ko, extra plate ni
Extra plate kwa? I just dey curious nhi

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by potent5(m): 3:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Still de look but I never see the transformation.
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by harrycoko: 3:59am On Oct 03, 2017
It's obvious she wasn't happy with the bow leg. Thank God her parent could afford a surgery.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by sunshineV(f): 4:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Priscy01:

I carry my butt give una

Eat.... Eat.. Eat... Son

Till u damn full

Just take off the jean and ur prayer don answer

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by AloyalNigerian(m): 4:07am On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineV:

Choi!
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by sunshineV(f): 4:10am On Oct 03, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

Choi!

Oya goan sleep b4 I slap ur face

5 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by Priscy01(f): 4:12am On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineV:

grin
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by mikejj(m): 4:24am On Oct 03, 2017
grin this her case needs close intervention who straight the bow leg
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by Bibi294(f): 4:26am On Oct 03, 2017
harrycoko:
It's obvious she wasn't happy with the bow leg. Thank God her parent could afford a surgery.
Not sure every bow-legged person goes for surgery... I was born bow legged and I never went for surgery

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by rawpadgin(m): 5:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Bibi294:

Not sure every bow-legged person goes for surgery... I was born bow legged and I never went for surgery
how can we be sure u no longer have it?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by Bibi294(f): 5:06am On Oct 03, 2017
rawpadgin:
how can we be sure u no longer have it?
Come to my house grin

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by rawpadgin(m): 5:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Bibi294:

Come to my house grin
address shaperly
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 03, 2017
Bow legs are nowhere to be found. Na im she no gree stand straight?? Or she now has X legs?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by aldexrio(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by DanielsParker(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2017
nice..

This bow-leg of a thing can be corrected when the bones are still soft. i don't know why most Nigerians, out of ignorance, allow their kids to grow with it.

Although I'm not quite aware of the price but it shouldn't be very expensive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by Sultty(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Ibeg this ur transformation is confusing and misleading just as Bubu's change shocked

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by martineverest(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2017
lemme call abass to come and see this thread...he needs to contact this lady

from letter 'n' to 'I'
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by muller101(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2017
grin check out her collar bone . U can store water in there for months.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged by Sharon6(f): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Nice one.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.