Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Tstv Africa Unveiled With Many Good Features But..... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tstv Africa Unveiled With Many Good Features But..... (806 Views)

World's First Foldable MicroLED TV Unveiled With A $400,000 Price Tag (Video) / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa / Nigeria Grants Tax Reliefs To TSTV Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tstv Africa Unveiled With Many Good Features But..... by Justdare: 4:38am On Oct 03, 2017
Yes, the day remained yesterday 1st of October, 2017 which coincidentally is also the Nigerian independence day. The venue was Sheraton hotels Abuja Nigeria. In attendance were men and women of timber and calibre which includes The Minister of information Alhaji Lai Mohammed. The tstv Africa launched/unveiled without sports channels. What am trying to say is that tstv Africa was unveiled yesterday amid all the pomp and pageantry that it deserves.

It mentioned all the features that were listed on their website with the exclusion of dedicated sports channels that can broadcast prominent football action across major leagues of the world. IN a nutshell, the mention of bein sports was absent.

If you had read my analysis on them, you will not be disappointed. I am personally not disappointed with the genus of Bright echelu the CEO of the company. The offer pay as you view, wifi routing, huge data(for close to nothing) and entertainment channels for prices that range from 200 to #3,000. And what is more, the internet speed is peaked at 4g. Meaning even villagers can enjoy 4g network. I beg I duff my hat for them. This is no mean feat. I will never condemn them because I already knew from the beginning that they might not have right to broadcast EPL.

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OCCASIONS

Don’t let your heart be broken that tstv Africa launched/unveiled without sports channels. They offer other innovative features that are first of its kind in Nigeria. You will never regret buying their decoder trust me. Below are the highlights of the occasion of tstv Africa launching at Sheraton hotel. The event was broadcasted live on AIT.

The MC did his job perfectly by keeping the guest alive and introducing the speakers
We had in attendance the Minister for information, Former minister for aviation Mr FemiFanii Kayode, some artist and others that I can’t mention
They introduced some entertainment channels like “Hits tv”, M Africa, gande movie and so on. but there was nothing like the “bein sports”, the “fox sports”
A notable staff from Nigerian broadcasting commission addressed the crowd and made a mistake of mentioning “D*st” instead of tstv. Don’t blame her its one of those things, everyone is used to the SA giant
Lastly, the honourable minister officially inaugurated the decoder which is exactly like what is on their website. Any newly established creative/entertainment industry in Nigeria is now eligible to 3 years tax relief. This is a good incentive. I wish they extend this across all sectors

Tstv Africa launched/unveiled without sports What do you must know before you buy

First and foremost, I must admit that we Nigerians actually put words into the mouth of Tstv. Also, even if they went too far with the advertisement, we should have known their limits. We want all the best thing for cheap, however, we should know that some things are not possible at certain times. Join me in reading things you need to know before buying the Tstv Africa decoder

Now to the factors under consideration before buying Tstv

There are no negatives about this revolutionary platform even if they do not offer sports channels that will broadcast EPL. To me, it is a win-win situation. Ridiculously cheap data + entertainment channels+ pausing of subscription capability + PVR + an all in one package. There is no single deal breaker for me. Let us celebrate our own.
Also, the internet services of tstv might precede the proper functioning of their satellite services. There is a leaked video on youtube to this effect. Please click this link to watch the youtube video
Similarly, Tstv is not yet available in commercial quantity as at the time of publishing this article The 2nd of October, 2017. Please do not make any advance payment to any person or group.
Furthermore, there is currently no channels that belong to tstv showing on Abs3w. Let us hope they are working on it

http://www.lemmymorgan.com/tstv-africa-launchedunveiled-without-sports/
Re: Tstv Africa Unveiled With Many Good Features But..... by menstrualpad: 4:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Hey kip kwayet if you have not bought it.

Civility? I won't increase the size of your posts talk less of you getting more views.
Justdare:
cheesy smiley
Youve gat no chill. Why take your frustration out on poor me?
I was sampling opinions of first buyers and came across a well written post.
Pls learn a bit of civility, it won't kill you.
Re: Tstv Africa Unveiled With Many Good Features But..... by Justdare: 6:03am On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:
Hey kip kwayet if you have not bought it.
cheesy smiley
Youve gat no chill. Why take your frustration out on poor me?
I was sampling opinions of first buyers and came across a well written post.
Pls learn a bit of civility, it won't kill you.

(1) (Reply)

The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends Of Tomorrow Trailer #2 "Crisis On Earth-x" / Drug Lords 2018 TV Show Series Reviews Netflix Cast Crew Online / Selina Tested – Nollywood Tv Series! (episode 26)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.