Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Business Launch. Make money without referring people - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Launch. Make money without referring people (2480 Views)

Do You Know Any Site I Can Earn Without Referring People / Earn 25$ On Sign Up And Earn Up To 15$ Just By Referring People. / Do You Know You Can Get A Loan Free And Still Pay Back By Referring People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Launch. Make money without referring people by Udohephraim17(m): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Udohephraim17:
Hello guys,

I'll be launching a new network marketing business in Nigeria called wealth generators.

Wealth Generators is a financial fitness company that seeks to to do three things for you. Which is
* Find money
* Grow money and
* Keep money.
With this business you make money with or without referring people.

If you would like to be in the online meeting, reach through WhatsApp with my signature.

There is one aspect of this business that I would like to talk about today. It's called WG start-up

Take a look at the picture below, if you had invested just a hundred dollars in these companies when they were looking for funds see what you would be worth now.

Well Wealth Generators has an expert called Mike Markowski, who is named by Forbes among the 50 greatest investor of all times. What he does is look out for a start-up company that has the potential to be the next Facebook or uber. In 2010, he predict 12 startups that would grow big and 11 of them made it big, among which is Snapchat, airbnb and uber.
Re: Business Launch. Make money without referring people by vambi: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2017
08099444030 WhatsApp
Re: Business Launch. Make money without referring people by Tundoo: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Udohephraim17:

Two things make a great networking business.
1. A great product.
2. A dynamic leadership

1. A lot of so called networking businesses don't have a product that they can point to product and say, this is what we are offering.
In wealth you get 7 fantastic products
i- Trade with experts and make daily profits
ii- Trade with robots for long term profits
iii- WG University, where you will be taught about forex and how to manage money
iv- Devee social- make money on social media
v- Travel around the world with Hodo-Global
vi- Crypto mining
vii- Networking

2. Dynamic Leadership
The company is led by amazing guys that have continued to take it to new frontier's.
I am proud to say that the company is on the stock American stock exchange and can be publicly traded.

So what are you waiting for? Hit me ASAP

I really do appreciate this post, but a little concerned about the part of using robots. I feel we should let folks know about the disadvantages of bots so their decision would be balanced.
Would you mind mentioning some?
Re: Business Launch. Make money without referring people by Udohephraim17(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
OK. Now this bot is called RYZE and its quite different from the regular ones on forex platforms because it works with market makers.

As you know the house always wins and it ensures that it doesn't have a losing since its inception

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Nobody Talking About Crypto Staking / What's The Advantages Of Buying Shares / Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.