Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians (2343 Views)

NBA Apologises To El-Rufai For Disinviting Him / Nnamdi Kanu Apologises To Inspector Okon Over Threat To His Children / Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by eagleeye2: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2017
dunkem21:
Masterpiece.. Literary per excellento cool
grin This guy just want to continue to be labeled a terrorist.
Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by RoyalUc(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2017
Op, you are always trying to appear intelligent (or logical) but intelligence isn't using mere rhetorics.

I find it hard to understand how almost all the notable people in Igboland had written, talked and presented their facts/reasons why this agitation should be done with caution and properly, yet, young, inexperienced but self-conceited young men will always put reason aside, girdle themselves with unbriddled emotions that will surely lead them to damnation.

Let me ask you this. How would you feel if a group of people conduct theselves in this same manner in Biafra when it comes?

From my observations, alot of Nigerians would want Biafra to come but this foundation of lawlessness, absolute disregard for constituted authorities and disrespect for elders will surely be the bane of Biafra.

I was happy when I saw the topic but unfortunately, you carried on with thesame thing that has brought so much disdain for the struggle and unfortunately too to the Igbos.

I think it is time to lie low, make for peace while restrategizing. It's absolute insanity to expect a different result when the methods remain constant. if we want other Nigerians to love us, lets stop insulting others, embrace peace and love them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by dunkem21(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2017
eagleeye2:

grin
This guy just want to continue to be labeled a terrorist.

I appreciate literature.. Whether it is from Lai, FFK or Trump.

I also love cartoons like our PRESIDENT! wink

You also need to see my Independence attire wink

A PATRIOTIST!
Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by ipoblogic: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Supersuave2:
many are mad...

You are sooo right.. Many are mad.

Its only a mad mad man that can order soldiers to kill unarmed civilians.

It is only a mad man that can use the arms given to him to protect the citizens to kill the same citizens and joyfully announce and celebrate "victory".

It is only mad people that van rejoice when unarmed people are killed by terrorists in their homes.

Many are indeed mad...

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by UnchangeableGod: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:

listen...nobody is holding you back...you see yourself what happens when you dare those in charge of nigeria..

we citizens cant help you even if we want...

declare biafra and go to war the way ojukwu did...oooohh my...and bloody win!!..

if you loose again,then good night....

The same mindset of 'declare Biafra and then war'. The op is right. The mention of independence, referendum, secession and Biafra terrorises you that the only thing you think about is war. You are in charge of the armed forces doesn't make you right. Might is never right. Read history, most of the rulers who applied raw force to oppress and intimidate people on their right end up miserably and the oppressed people end up getting their freedom. Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Charles Taylor, Muammar Ghaddafi, Sani Abacha etc are good (or bad examples). Most of their supporters pushed them to their avoidable ruin. Whatever power you may weild now, there are people stronger than you are. Your position is also transient. I won't blame Divinity for allowing me to be in the same country with folks who reason the way you do, who call herdsmen killers mere criminals and keep mute over their atrocities while those who agitate for freedom without killing anyone are termed terrorists and targeted for extermination. But it will not be long. God is wiser and mightier than the oppressors of this world. Either of two things will happen.The table will turn or we will get our freedom. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
The same mindset of 'declare Biafra and then war'. The op is right. The mention of independence, referendum, secession and Biafra terrorises you that the only thing you think about is war. You are in charge of the armed forces doesn't make you right. Might is never right. Read history, most of the rulers who applied raw force to oppress and intimidate people on their right end up miserably and the oppressed people end up getting their freedom. Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Charles Taylor, Muammar Ghaddafi, Sani Abacha etc are good (or bad examples). Most of their supporters pushed them to their avoidable ruin. Whatever power you may weild now, there are people stronger than you are. Your position is also transient. I won't blame Divinity for allowing me to be in the same country with folks who reason the way you do, who call herdsmen killers mere criminals and keep mute over their atrocities while those who agitate for freedom without killing anyone are termed terrorists and targeted for extermination. But it will not be long. God is wiser and mightier than the oppressors of this world. Either of two things will happen.The table will turn or we will get our freedom. Thanks.

look at you...might is always right in this world...better be the predator than the prey...

what makes america or europe different than Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Charles Taylor, Muammar Ghaddafi, Sani Abacha etc...

whites dont believe in to be passive...look today at europe...they dont even practice the religion they brought to africa no more...
Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2017
GoroTango:
Just some more wailing after the python danced that's all. Also there were some veiled threats in the write up but even Nnamdi Kanu said worse and where is he today?
He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day. This Tinubu you worship today, ran away from Abacha through the infamous Cotonou route,but came back to establish his empire when those who seek his life were lying frozen six feet beneath. Should Tinubu, without guns, waited to confront Sergeant Rogers?

Abiola ran too, only to come back because people like you goaded him on....he didn't live to tell his story
Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by zombieHUNTER: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:

i knew you would come with that rubbish...if you dont want to be with us then give us biafra blablablabla...

atleast you have your area in the yeast...its not that you are completly homeless like the kurds....

we nigerian citizens cant give you biafra even if we wanted.....not even buhari can give you biafra...

anybody try anything,then the military will take over again...bye bye demoncracy....

Am not following again
Is this you begging for unity ?

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by UnchangeableGod: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:

look at you...might is always right in this world...better be the predator than the prey...

what makes america or europe different than Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Charles Taylor, Muammar Ghaddafi, Sani Abacha etc...

whites dont believe in to be passive...look today at europe...they dont even practice the religion they brought to africa no more...

OK. I can see you like it that way. When might is used against you when you are right, please do not complain. Thanks.
Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by perez100: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
IPOB will stop terrorism and become peace makers like Fulani herdsmen soonest and many Nigerians will overwhemly accept them in their nature.
Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
perez100:
IPOB will stop terrorism and become peace makers like Fulani herdsmen soonest and many Nigerians will overwhemly accept them in their nature.
word
Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
OK. I can see you like it that way. When might is used against you when you are right, please do not complain. Thanks.

well,if you become too lazy and become the prey,who you wan blame then...??...does the gnu blame the lion...??.

understand how your world works...
Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by HITTED(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:

morooon..am still waiting for the apology for calling me a zoo animal...cownunu is a basssstard..... angry
If we apologize to you then we'll have to apologize to the camels and baboons in Ibadan zoo too.
Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
HITTED:

If we apologize to you then we'll have to apologize to the camels and baboons in Ibadan zoo too.

you have no other choice...that was very wrong what una did...una have suppose to insult only our goverment...many nigerians would have understood you...
Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by HITTED(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:

you have no other choice...that was very wrong what una did...una have suppose to insult only our goverment...many nigerians would have understood you...
I can bet you share the same brain with Sarrki. Too shallow.
Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
HITTED:

I can bet you share the same brain with Sarrki. Too shallow.

whatever.....you are patriotic biafran..what make you think we shouldnt be patriotic too??....

we are not going to give up our homeland because of useless leaders....we will use our votes to fight them...
Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by HITTED(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:

whatever.....you are patriotic biafran..what make you think we shouldnt be patriotic too??....

we are not going to give up our homeland because of useless leaders....we will use our votes to fight them...
There's a difference between patriotism and zombiesm; the first is showing love and devotion to your country while the other is simply what we call "follow-follow". That's the group you belong with because all you do is ramble from one thread to another chanting "Ipob terrorists" and "pigs" from morning till night and running away from debates. Your masters, the chief zombies, at least have their time-in and time-out and they're paid agents. They throw a jibe once in a while and run off, but you remain behind to do the houseboy job.
Smell your armpit; have you birthed today? Or you've been sitting idle since morning with your phone looking for a Biafra thread to troll? I heard Sarrki is greyed and past 40 without a wife and kids.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: IPOBLOGIC Apologises To Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
HITTED:

There's a difference between patriotism and zombiesm; the first is showing love and devotion to your country while the other is simply what we call "follow-follow". That's the group you belong with because all you do is ramble from one thread to another chanting "Ipob terrorists" and "pigs" from morning till night and running away from debates. Your masters, the chief zombies, at least have their time-in and time-out and they're paid agents. They throw a jibe once in a while and run off, but you remain behind to do the houseboy job.
Smell your armpit; have you birthed today? Or you've been sitting idle since morning with your phone looking for a Biafra thread to troll? I heard Sarrki is greyed and past 40 without a wife and kids.

i never use that word...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Person Pdp Should Consider If They Really Want To Win? / For Atiku, PDP Govs Are His Weakest Links - Thisday Newspaper / Nobody Can Defeat Fulanis In War – Former VC ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.