Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' (1190 Views)

Video: Man And Female Lover Fights Dirty Over Unpaid Money After Service / Anita Joseph: 'My Boyfriend Feels Jealous When I Kiss & Cuddle In Movies' / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' by safeguide: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2017
A facebook user name Amaka Sandra Nwaka share a horrible photo of a jealous female lover identified as 'Glory' has bitten off an ear of her boyfriend's lover, after suspicion that the man was planning to get married to the victim

The incident according to Bodmas Kemepadei was reported to have occurred at 'Akipelai community', in 'ogbia local government area' of Bayelsa state on Wednesday 27th 2017, at about 4pm.

The name of the victim is 'Bridget' and the Male lover as 'Ben', who peradventure is a millionaire.

Glory was reported to have invaded the family residence of 'Bridget', in a surprise attack, pounced on her and bite off her ear.

The reports further says that members of Bridget's family who saw the scene quickly apprehended Glory, held her down and also used a knife to chop off her own ear.

The incident is said to have sparked tension amongst the two families involved and is causing unrest in the community.

Personal findings reveals that, 'Ben' and 'Glory', though were cohabiting but ended, months to their planned marriage, after Glory was caught red handed having sex with her driver, at Mr. Ben's residence. The action triggered Mr. Ben to throw her out of the house and moved on with his life.

The both victims are currently lying critically ill in the hospital...

http://www.plusmouths.com/2017/10/a-jealous-female-lover-bite-off-ear-of.html

Re: A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' by sorextee(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2017
She sit down dey look as person dey bite off her ears?? Thats strange... Talking about jealousy,I argued dis yday with my sis as to who is more jealous, between guys and girls. I still feel its the girls tho. So let me bring the argument here. WHO IS MORE JEALOUS??

hit the like button if u feel its d girls, Share if u feel its we guys wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' by saxwizard(m): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2017
vampire things
Re: A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' by serverconnect(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2017
Love bites.
Re: A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' by BoyHuncho(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2017
This one weak me o shocked

1 Like

Re: A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' by Tolexander: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2017
Glory was reported to have invaded the family residence of 'Bridget', in a surprise attack, pounced on her and bite off her ear.

The reports further says that members of Bridget's family who saw the scene quickly apprehended Glory, held her down and also used a knife to chop off her own ear.
an ear for an ear makes the world go deaf.

1 Like

Re: A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' by Ninethmare: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2017
Peter
Re: A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' by Saintsammurai(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2017
Nice one, she should be given a lead role in a vampire movie..
Re: A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' by Saintsammurai(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:
Peter
paul
Re: A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' by coluka: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2017
Now the man won't marry any of them again. Rubbish!!!
Re: A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' by safeguide: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: A Jealous Female Lover Bite Off The Ear Of Her Boyfriend's Lover 'graphic Photo' by searchng4love: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Delight For Subscribers As Glo Offers Cars, Ovens, Mifis And More... / Wizkid Applauds Producer Killertunes For Amazing Beat In New Feature / Big Shaq's Viral Song, 'mans Not Hot' Features On The Billboard, UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.