Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

“I Have No More Limitations” – P-square’s Peter Reveals In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have No More Limitations” – P-square’s Peter Reveals In New Video (349 Views)

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today / P-Square: Peter And Paul Okoye On A Private Jet (Pictures) / P-square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have No More Limitations” – P-square’s Peter Reveals In New Video by Folashade53(f): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2017
The Peter-Paul Okoye saga has stretched for weeks now and it has reached the point where the twin brothers have split up. Peter Okoye, who now prefers to be referred to as Mr.P, made some revelations in his recent interview with HipTV. The singer revealed that he is also a creative person contrary to the belief that his only significant contribution to the band was in the dancing aspect. Mr.P said that he was the brain behind the structure that the success of PSquare was built upon.

CONTINUE READING AND WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.gidiland.com/i-have-no-more-limitations-p-squares-peter-reveals-in-new-video/

(1) (Reply)

Here's Proof That Cheating Is A Lot Of Work / Court Orders Arrest Of Witness In Seun Egbegbe’s Fraud Case / Nairalanders Please Vote For My Brother. God Bless You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.