Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware (2274 Views)

Mtn-mtn Free Credit Is Still Available For A Week / Konga.com Is Giving Free Credit.. Tested And Confirmed / Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by unikazzy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2010
they will charge u 500 naira until u were able to migrate a friend to xtrapro b4 u can get ur 500 back
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by Genuflect(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2010
How is that fraud?
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by Dclique(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2010
I swear, Am lost undecided
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by tunnex190: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2010
Not clear man!
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by koolme: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2010
What a question. Ok. This how its a fraud. Imagin someone who's on xcool. He loads only N100, and he makes all night free calls. Do you think if he had 500, he'll remain no xcool. Now, someone calls, or maybe text him to migrate to xpro, coz he'l get free credit, which of cos, is a lie, as we've seen. Thats how its a fraud, bro. Why don't they tell us we'll not get the credits until we help them to move people down to xpro. Well, thats mtn4u. And I bet, the creditsssssssss, would be for mtn to mtn calls only. Abi na lie. THEY CAN NEVER GIVE YOU ANYTHING FOR FREE.
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by adventure(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2010
My people perish for lack of knowledge, na stingy and illiterate na worry ona , me dey i have 13,500 naira as im talking to u now, from the same MTN stuff una called fraud, our problem in this country is we need easy and free thing always, no body is ready to be committed and work hard
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by Snipizle(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2010
er, u'nt ds reallotheprocednexpthre'acodedwmakcAllsending tdetaipoeurbefo f
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by Snipizle(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2010
ant dude, its reain. Rightnow i have, thanks to X, as long as u fw resxperienced person, ce extra aboutd
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by Dclique(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2010
So their aim is to get people on extra pro or what?
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by Embassy4uall: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2010
so wats d benefit of dis xtrapro self?
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by hayprof(m): 3:27am On Mar 08, 2010
Dclique:

So their aim is to get people on extra pro or what?

yes
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by sisqology(m): 6:04am On Mar 08, 2010
And how's the xtra pro tarif sef? FAF? Nyt kals?
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by zenus(m): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2010
What's de x-tra pro tariff
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by efosanice: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2010
this is a case of rubbing peter to pay paul
adventure:

My people perish for lack of knowledge, na stingy and illiterate na worry ona , me dey i have 13,500 naira as im talking to u now, from the same MTN stuff una called fraud, our problem in this country is we need easy and free thing always, no body is ready to be committed and work hard

allll that 13500 is from your friends being charged n500 , so the truth is when you are robbed you invite other people with the lie that they would get credt and because nigeria love awoof they join and then lose N500 to you why they have to lie to others to get their500 naira back, just like wonder banks , and they make more money when you call each other and lie to each other.

this is not the game for the elite, i am soon gonna throw my MTN sim away.
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by N9528GB: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2010
No matter what MTN does its not totally free for nothing, look at the treasure hunt thing they did back then, the true side of the story will come out. Imagine forcing or enticing pple to migrate to Xpro but giving out N500 airtime kai they know Nigerian's can do anything for money.
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by koolme: 5:47am On Mar 09, 2010
@poster Well, the elders do say, "seeing is beliving" I finally tried this stuff, and it worked out. Thing is I'm not just sure what mtn is up to, but in any case, whatever it is they've got on their mind, I don chop this money. And no one fit do anything about that. Men, its pay back time. So why dont you guys try what I did. Get a new line, migrate the new line to xpro, then enjoy your credit flow. Hala me if una change your mindsssss. Just send 720 to 131, then text me your name and no. I'll text you the next thing to do if una still neva no. 08035855777
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by HonestSam: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2010
It seems like a fair deal to me. I fail to see how this is a fraudulent action.
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by Ogboraph(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
efosanice:

this is a case of rubbing peter to pay paul
allll that 13500 is from your friends being charged n500 , so the truth is when you are robbed you invite other people with the lie that they would get credt and because nigeria love awoof they join and then lose N500 to you why they have to lie to others to get their500 naira back, just like wonder banks , and they make more money when you call each other and lie to each other.

this is not the game for the elite, i am soon gonna throw my MTN sim away.
cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked[b]you are dam rigth[/b] [s]wonders shall nerver end well me i love MTn die [s][/s]
Re: Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware by HonestSam: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
i think the fact that they are up front and honest from the beginning about the promo is a clear indication there's no wayo involved. Now it if was a case that didn't say anything, that's a diff matter entirely. Nope, no fraud here. grin

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Latest Cheat - Get Free 150mb On Ur Mtn Sim. No Imei Tweaking Is Involved. / Full Specifications Of The Innjoo Fire / Has Anyone Used Mi Tribe A500 Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.