Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Learn How To Earn N25,000-N50,000 Monthly Pure Profit From Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Earn N25,000-N50,000 Monthly Pure Profit From Importation Business (693 Views)

Earn N25,000 Weekly With Unused Or Free Space In Your Shop/office / Earn N25,000 Weekly With Unused Or Free Space In Shop/office / Earn N25,000 Weekly With Unused Or Free Space In Shop/office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Earn N25,000-N50,000 Monthly Pure Profit From Importation Business by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2017
A pleasant morning to you all Nairalanders.....

I'm here to reveal a very lucrative business called "Importation Business" where you import cheap items from US, UK, and China and resell here for a double price and even higher. For instance you can import a product worth N3,000 and resell here for N10,000 pure profit, from this amount you've already gotten your initial capital of N3,000 and your profit is a whooping sum of N7,000 which you can still rinse and repeat the same process to scale it up by buying two of the same product and resell for that same price. Now to get started you need to do a market research to k now what people are really hungry for at the moment. I will reveal to you just one product that i can advice anyone to invest in and you will definitely smile at the end of the day because with this product you are sure to rake in pure profit any day anytime if you follow my steps accordingly.

One Of The trending product i will introduce to you is called "Andrea Hair Growth Essence"

This product has been tested and confirmed to regrow your lost hair if you apply it with shampoo daily for good 1-2 months, within 15 days you will start seeing glaring results but it is advisable to keep using it till the desired results is achieved.

To get started, you will need

* The product (Andre Hair growth Essence )
* Facebook Fan Page
* Mini Website or free blog website or sell it on Jumia Online Mall

To buy the product at a cheaper rate from US or from here you can contact me on +2347068910883, the next ting is to make a plan of how you will want to promote the product to get customers, and you can either build a cheap and affordable website then use Facebook to drive traffic to your own personal store by creating a "FAN PAGE" and to get targeted people to your fan page you need to first build your fan page by using FB Campaign. The more members and popular your fan page is on Facebook the more sales you are likely to make.

Selling On Jumia Online Mall....

There are a lot of competitors on Jumia selling the same product so you will need to always advertise your store on Jumia to get sales or else your product can be there without getting any exposure. And to do that you will need to always advertise you store url on Jumia to drive traffic to your store for exposure and to get sales.

To learn more about Importing items like Mobile phones, Laptops, Cars, Electrical gadgets, Hair Products , Generators, Wears e.t.c join my students on importation business here in Lagos to learn how to import items and successfully ship it here, build a mini website and promoting your store.

Get my contact on my signature below this post or mail me at jaysegzy@gmail.com ... ONE LOVE

Re: Learn How To Earn N25,000-N50,000 Monthly Pure Profit From Importation Business by cuedish: 7:53am On Oct 03, 2017
Ebook seller .....long epistle grin
Re: Learn How To Earn N25,000-N50,000 Monthly Pure Profit From Importation Business by Ekeseges(f): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
I just need a carton of the Andrea oil
Purphyguitarist:
A pleasant morning to you all Nairalanders.....

I'm here to reveal a very lucrative business called "Importation Business" where you import cheap items from US, UK, and China and resell here for a double price and even higher. For instance you can import a product worth N3,000 and resell here for N10,000 pure profit, from this amount you've already gotten your initial capital of N3,000 and your profit is a whooping sum of N7,000 which you can still rinse and repeat the same process to scale it up by buying two of the same product and resell for that same price. Now to get started you need to do a market research to k now what people are really hungry for at the moment. I will reveal to you just one product that i can advice anyone to invest in and you will definitely smile at the end of the day because with this product you are sure to rake in pure profit any day anytime if you follow my steps accordingly.

One Of The trending product i will introduce to you is called "Andrea Hair Growth Essence"

This product has been tested and confirmed to regrow your lost hair if you apply it with shampoo daily for good 1-2 months, within 15 days you will start seeing glaring results but it is advisable to keep using it till the desired results is achieved.

To get started, you will need

* The product (Andre Hair growth Essence )
* Facebook Fan Page
* Mini Website or free blog website or sell it on Jumia Online Mall

To buy the product at a cheaper rate from US or from here you can contact me on +2347068910883, the next ting is to make a plan of how you will want to promote the product to get customers, and you can either build a cheap and affordable website then use Facebook to drive traffic to your own personal store by creating a "FAN PAGE" and to get targeted people to your fan page you need to first build your fan page by using FB Campaign. The more members and popular your fan page is on Facebook the more sales you are likely to make.

Selling On Jumia Online Mall....

There are a lot of competitors on Jumia selling the same product so you will need to always advertise your store on Jumia to get sales or else your product can be there without getting any exposure. And to do that you will need to always advertise you store url on Jumia to drive traffic to your store for exposure and to get sales.

To learn more about Importing items like Mobile phones, Laptops, Cars, Electrical gadgets, Hair Products , Generators, Wears e.t.c join my students on importation business here in Lagos to learn how to import items and successfully ship it here, build a mini website and promoting your store.

Get my contact on my signature below this post or mail me at jaysegzy@gmail.com ... ONE LOVE

(1) (Reply)

I Must Make It This Year CPA 90 Days Training On Whatsapp For Free / 7 Profitable Business Opportunities In Nigeria That You Probably Don’t Know! / LIVE Pictures – Tstv Sassy Decoders Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.