Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search Winner's Murderer Says He Only Got N7000 For Killing Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gulder Ultimate Search Winner's Murderer Says He Only Got N7000 For Killing Him (502 Views)

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him / Wife Pays Assassin N7000 To Kill Her Husband In Yola / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search Winner's Murderer Says He Only Got N7000 For Killing Him by exlinkleads(f): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2017
Gulder Ultimate Search Winner's Alleged Murderer Says He Only Got N7000 For Killing Him

The braim behind murder of a former winner of Guilder Ultimate Search, Hector Jobarteh, has said he only got N7,000 for the job. The 49-year-old suspect, Ismaila Adeyemi, who is in police custody with five other accomplices, said they originally set out to rob Jobarteh, not to kill him.

According to him, he only took the victim's mobile phone and sold it at N7000, through his brother, Usman Adeyemi, who has also been arrested. The suspect said he gave his brother N2000 out of the money while he took N5000.

On September 3, 2017, Jobarteh, 38, was shot dead after the assailants trailed him to his house on Olufowora Close, New Oko-Oba, Agege, from the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja. It was gathered that the deceased had gone to pick his younger brother at the airport. Four other suspects, apart from Ismaila and Usman, are also in police custody in connection to the incident.

According to Pulse News, the suspects include an Uber driver, who took the gang to the victim's house, and the buyers of the stolen phone. The Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja, paraded Ismaila on Monday, October 1. Narrating the incident to journalists, the suspect identified some of his gang members who took part in the robbery as Nonso and KK.

He said a lady, who is still at large, led them to the deceased's residence. He said, "I knew KK through Nonso, whom I worked with in a filling station in Apapa some years back. I met Nonso about five months ago and I gave him the address of where I live in Sango, Ogun State. KK just came back from abroad that time.

"I did not know who the man was before the operation. On that day, we parked at a filling station around his house and a lady came to meet KK. After a while, he received a call from the lady and we saw the man (Jobarteh) drove into the close.

"We followed him, but did not know where he entered. KK approached a woman and lied to her that the man’s car hit his and he sped off. He begged her to direct us to where the man entered and she did. When we got into the building, we saw the car and met another lady on the premises. "KK asked the lady to lead us to the man’s apartment, but she declined. It was when he pointed a gun at the woman that she complied and took KK upstairs. He called us to come upstairs, but by the time we got to a living room upstairs, he had shot the man’s father in the hand.

He added that the gunshot prompted Jobarteh to come out from a room to the living room, where KK immediately shot him dead. "I did not shoot at all, although I was holding a gun too. I quarrelled with KK for shooting them, because our plan was just to rob. He threatened to shoot me and I kept quiet. It was a pair of shoes and flowers that were in the bag we collected from him. We didn’t find money there.

"I took away only his white handset while KK went with the bag. I gave the phone to my brother, Usman, to help me sell it. He said he sold it for N7,000. I collected N5,000 and gave him N2,000."

But the Lagos Police Commissioner, Edgar Imohimi, insisted that Ismaila shot the GUS winner.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/gulder-ultimate-search-winners-alleged.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Winner's Murderer Says He Only Got N7000 For Killing Him by Mujaheeeden: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Ismaila Adeyemi

We know those people that can commit murder for 7k. If only the menace of Single parenthood can be curtailed in their land
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Winner's Murderer Says He Only Got N7000 For Killing Him by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Ismaila Adeyemi

We know those people that can commit murder for 7k. If only the menace of Single parenthood can be curtailed in their land
The tribal war has just began.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Winner's Murderer Says He Only Got N7000 For Killing Him by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2017
The police should learn to pass this type of people to the masses for jungle justice. I will gladly crush his balls with a baseball bat. person

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photos From Burial Of 4 Years Old Girl Raped In S.A / Nigerian Dh970k Exchange Heist In Abu Dhabi Bursted / The Unknown Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.