Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! (1336 Views)

Naija Adsense For Sale / Newly Aproved Naija Adsense Available For Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by EXICON(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Sold

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by EXICON(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2017
see the attached.

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by EXICON(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
see

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by CuriousX: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
EXICON:
Nigerian Adsense account (Fully verified) for sale.
It comes with $56 earnings in it.

Asking Price: #35k.

Call or whatsapp me on 07037969969 for quick deals.

Hurry Now!

Have you cashed out with the account before? How old is the account?
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by EXICON(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yes, I have
6 years old account. since 2010.
CuriousX:

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by bastien: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
CuriousX:

I have one for sale, never cashed out, has €21 in it
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by Horlami3370: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
CuriousX:

EXICON:
Yes, I have
6 years old account. since 2010.

Why lieing, you have and last payment state $0.00? :-/

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by Finstar: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Horlami3370:

Asking whether he has cash out from the account isn't really a valid question.. Ask if the account is verified.. Shikena!
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by CuriousX: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Finstar:

Asking whether he has cash out from the account isn't really a valid question.. Ask if the account is verified.. Shikena!

Why is it not valid? I too know dey worry you. If somebody has cashed out from an account does it not mean that the account is already verified? Do you know why i asked the question?
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by CuriousX: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Horlami3370:

i saw that too. i was wondering if last payment goes away after months or years of not using the account as i am still learning
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by Finstar: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
CuriousX:

Why is it not valid? I too know dey worry you. If somebody has cashed out from an account does it not mean that the account is already verified? Do you know why i asked the question?

As intelligent as you claim, why not try and ask an intelligent question? Don't make a fool of yourself cause it's very glaring that you know nothing. Next time, ask if the account is verified and move on.. Not asking shiity question of whether withdrawal have been made from it thereby putting op at wittys end. That's lame if you ask me. Hit the nail on the head, don't ask question as if you're fried..

Thank You.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by EXICON(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Horlami3370:

No lies bro.
That last payment was for last money. It's been opened since 2010 when I was a student. I have used it since after the first cheque came.
No point in lies.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by EXICON(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
CuriousX:

i saw that too. i was wondering if last payment goes away after months or years of not using the account as i am still learning
Most likely. I cashed there in 2010 when in school.
Why should I lie? What benefits?
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by Horlami3370: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2017
EXICON:

No lies bro.
That last payment was for last money. It's been opened since 2010 when I was a student. I have used it since after the first cheque came.
No point in lies.

Oga go sit down jo, na kids dey here abi or we be newbie for AdSense?

Even if na 6yrs ago you don receive payment last, it go still dey there and not $0.00, okay, cos I've been using AdSense for years too.
So, stop lying
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by Horlami3370: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2017
EXICON:
Most likely. I cashed there in 2010 when in school. Why should I lie? What benefits?
Why asking me? Everyone knows the benefit now, quick sale grin
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by EXICON(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
SOLD TO A LUCKY NAIRALANDER!

Thanks all
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by Horlami3370: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
EXICON:
SOLD TO A LUCKY NAIRALANDER!

Thanks all

.....and what make the person lucky ? Na free you give am or Google cannot disable the account ? Just confused o
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by Jj70: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
I wonder ooo ;DI
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by Horlami3370: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
CuriousX:

Don't mind him jare, him just dey bobo himself

Finstar:

This just prove you are a dummy trying to do like a pro

Finstar:

As intelligent as you claim, why not try and ask an intelligent question? Don't make a fool of yourself cause it's very glaring that you know nothing. Next time, ask if the account is verified and move on.. Not asking shiity question of whether withdrawal have been made from it thereby putting op at wittys end. That's lame if you ask me. Hit the nail on the head, don't ask question as if you're fried..

Thank You.

Actually, the lame person here is not the person you quote but you, people ask if account has received payment before because they need to know the account is collected in the right way and not with some trick cos if so, you can still verify it but Google will disable the account once it reach threshold.
Now, you can see why people ask whether account has received payment before or not.

Stop abusing people out of your own ignorance.
Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by kokogilet: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
this guy wanting to sell this AdSense account is nothing but a fraudster beware of him.
Be Warned!
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by CuriousX: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
kokogilet:
this guy wanting to sell this AdSense account is nothing but a fraudster beware of him.
Be Warned!

Explain more pls. What happened
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by EXICON(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
kokogilet:
Be Warned!
What are you saying?
Is it account that I have already sold since yesterday night.
Who wants to scam you?
Did I have any deal with you? Kindly explain please.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by kokogilet: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
EXICON:

What are you saying?
Is it account that I have already sold since yesterday night.
Who wants to scam you?
Did I have any deal with you? Kindly explain please.

Big Liar, who would be gullible enough to buy your lies. you lied you've received money from the account when the account showed you never did. when you noticed people have seen through your lies you quickly threw in the towel by claiming you sold it.

let the buyer come here and confirm he bought it.

Big Bad Rubbish!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Submit Your Blog's URL To All Search Engine At Once / Get Genuine Traffic For Your Blogs,website,etc At Affordable Rate! / Secure From Cyber Security Attacks In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.