Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Help A Sister In Islam, Not Financially - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Help A Sister In Islam, Not Financially (729 Views)

Help A Sister Remain Steadfast Upon The Religion!!! / Palm Wine In Islam / Islam Not Against Family Planning, Says Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister In Islam, Not Financially by ikheAllah: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2017
Salam aleykum,
Re: Help A Sister In Islam, Not Financially by madridguy(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2017
There must be a reason for this. May be your husband is treating you badly or so.

ikheAllah:
Salam aleykum, my dear brothers and sisters in Islam, am married with kids, but I notice that these days, whenever I see my husband, I always feel unhappy to the extent that I will be thinking of running away from him. please let me know what you think. jazakumullahu kaeran.
Re: Help A Sister In Islam, Not Financially by ikheAllah: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2017
madridguy:
There must be a reason for this. May be your husband is treating you badly or so.

it happens whenever I have doubts about our relationship.
Re: Help A Sister In Islam, Not Financially by madridguy(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Doubts about your marriage? I think something is missing somewhere.

ikheAllah:
it happens whenever I have doubts about our relationship.
Re: Help A Sister In Islam, Not Financially by slimtoney(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2017
Stop being suspicious of him
Trust him.
Don't snoop around looking for faults. Stay away from his phone.
Discuss with him, if u think there is something he is not doing right call him a appropriate time and talk to him about it with humility. Running away should not be an option.
Forgive him sincerely, and free ur mind of all misgivings.
Re: Help A Sister In Islam, Not Financially by tintingz(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
slimtoney:
Trust him.
Discuss with him, if u think there is something he is not doing right call him a appropriate time and talk to him about it with humility. Running away should not be an option.
You don't know what her husband did to her for her to say that statement, she hasn't given any good reasons for her doubts and you gave a fallacious conclusion that running away is not an option? Are you the one in the marriage?

OP, it is better you tell us what is wrong or you discuss it with anyone close to you or a marraige counselor, I don't think you can find solutions here.
Re: Help A Sister In Islam, Not Financially by ikheAllah: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2017
slimtoney:
Trust him.
jazakumullahu kaeran, I sincerely appreciate your contribution,wallahi you just gave me an hint to save my self from heartbreaking.
Re: Help A Sister In Islam, Not Financially by ikheAllah: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2017
tintingz:
You don't know what her husband did for her to say that statement, she hasn't given any good reasons for her doubts and you gave a fallacious conclusion that running away is not an option? Are you the one in the marriage?

OP, it is better you tell us what is wrong or you discuss it with anyone close to you or a marraige counselor, I don't think you can find solutions here.
i don't know if you are a Muslim, but sincerely you are a good person, thank you so much. may God be with you.
Re: Help A Sister In Islam, Not Financially by habeebatstore: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Nothing beats the joy that comes with a family that prays together. Wake your husband for qiyam lail, pray together and discuss together at those hours when Allah send his blessings to his slaves. Be open to sharing your fears with him though be careful not to do it in a way that makes him feel unwanted. Then most of all pray to Allah to grant you a way out of this situation. Our hearts and prayers are with you sis. Wallahu'l musta'an

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister In Islam, Not Financially by ikheAllah: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
habeebatstore:
Nothing beats the joy that comes with a family that prays together. Wake your husband for qiyam lail, pray together and discuss together at those hours when Allah send his blessings to his slaves. Be open to sharing your fears with him though be careful not to do it in a way that makes him feel unwanted. Then most of all pray to Allah to grant you a way out of this situation. Our hearts and prayers are with you sis. Wallahu'l musta'an
jazakillahu kaeran, I really appreciate your support. thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Ibn Taymiyyah / Eid-el- Fitri In Sokoto: Malam Musa Lukuwa Defies Sultan’s Directive (PHOTO) / Moslem Hygiene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.