Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Britney Spears Goes Bald! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney Spears Goes Bald! (3504 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Tonto Dikeh, Genevieve Nnaji & Yvonne Nelson Goes Bald / Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day) / Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britney Spears Goes Bald! by neelsel(f): 5:17am On Feb 18, 2007
Pop Princess Britney Spears reportedly worked into "Ester's Salon" in Hollywood and demanded the hairdress shaves her hair off. After the hairdresser refused, Britney took the shaver and did the honours.

Spears who has been creating lots of buzz lately, from partying "pantyless" with her former BFF Paris Hilton to drinking and behaving out of control, seemed very pleased with her new look. And have since been spotted parading around Hollywood.

Now one wonders with all these seemingly insaned celebrity demeanor, why for the Love of God are these people still "worshiped" and emulated as role models?
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by Badman888(m): 5:18am On Feb 18, 2007
Saw it earlier today, its just for stupid attention nothing more than that.
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by iice(f): 5:42am On Feb 18, 2007
LMFAO. . .she'z lost her damn marbles grin grin grin
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by bodun(f): 5:43am On Feb 18, 2007
the woman get issues lipsrsealed
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by jgirl3: 7:51am On Feb 18, 2007
http://www.break.com/index/britney_spears_shaves_her_head.html

There's the link for the video. I think she looks okay since it's what she wants.
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by hotangel2(f): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2007
i wont call it publicity stunt because she was already all over the media.

I think it's what she wants. And she should go ahead and do watever she wants.

The media is making too much a deal out of this. Allow the girl to live her life!

Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by Eurphoria(f): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2007
Hot Angel
you really believe this? come on now lol. she is a media LovePeddler. she is loving it when it suits her and balling her eyes out on the telly(same media) when it doesn't suit her, at thesame time soliciting public sympathy.
I agree they should have a private life, but a stunt like that can only mean one thing. these celebs i have no sympathy for cause they court the media, work hand in hand with them to get what they want. Case of scratch my back, and then when thesame media who are in to make money print things that show them in the light they the celebs themselves really don't want us to see, they start screaming for privacy laws. its their bed let them lie in it good and proper, you dance with the devil, don't complain about the type of tune he plays.
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by Seun(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2007
It's her head. Can someone post a picture of what the fully shaved Britney Spears head look like?
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by hotangel2(f): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2007

She's kind of cute too,  lol, but she has huge ears. No hair to hide them now, ha!! I bet she didn't think about that. Okay okay, just kidding.

@ euphoria, i understand, but people should allow them jare.
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by kaylala(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2007
I think her brains needed to be checked before she start working the street nude.
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by Eurphoria(f): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2007
true lol she needs checking, anyways who cares lol . Kay i bet you wont mind seeing her in her birfday suit

@Hot angel
yeah she still looks nice, she is lucky to have a cute face, to be so bold lol
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by neelsel(f): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2007
Kaylala,
You've got a point, and a very valid one too. LOL

grin grin
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by kaylala(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2007
Eurphoria:

Kay i bet you wont mind seeing her in her birfday suit

I really will not mind grin
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by Eurphoria(f): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2007
you have not changed lol didnt they teach you anything @ the trainning? grin
wat do you think about britts new hair head do
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by kaylala(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2007
Its ok.she is already a celebrity and only trying to gain more media attention.Don't be suprise as that might be the new hair do invogue. Her fan and worshipper might go haywire with that.

She doesn't affect me anyways. cool
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by Badman888(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2007
Yea Kayala thats true, many of her fans now might decide to go bald i said said all media attention, just like rite now
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by Eurphoria(f): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2007
i know. some are slaves to fashion if you can call it that. Like i was saying before these celebs really get on my nerves they pull all sorts of rubbish to get us talking about them lol grin
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by kaylala(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2007
You can't blame them,alot of them make their money from stuff like this.Before you know it you start seeing posters and all sort or sourvenirs here and there and peeps start buying them.That cool box men
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by Badman888(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2007
lol check this link out, now this is madness, britneys hair on ebay, am sure lots of them are fake

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEWS-ALERT-BRITNEY-SPEARS-SHAVES-HEAD-GET-a-hair-chunk_W0QQitemZ270091071210QQihZ017QQcategoryZ60188QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this one is currently at $90,300.00
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by kaylala(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2007
OMG,can you see what i'm talking about shocked

But what will i want to do with such,i kept asking myself undecided
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by iice(f): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2007
Well thank goodness she pulls the look off, i mean her head is shaped nice enough for it. . .
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by kaylala(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2007
Whatever
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by iice(f): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2007
Lmfaoooooo ahahahahaha
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by kaylala(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2007
woteva undecided
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by Gamine(f): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2007
Cute ke

she looks like an Alien wiv them ears!!!! shocked
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by OmoEko1(f): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2007
i looks nice with bald head wink
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by Seun(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2007
I think she looks old. Poor Britney Spears; she'll have to reinvent herself as a pop mama like Madonna.
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by kaylala(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2007
That level might not take her so long to attain
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by Eurphoria(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2007
lmao kay you bad grin
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by kaylala(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2007
thats right my lady
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by Eurphoria(f): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2007
atleast you admit it kiss
Re: Britney Spears Goes Bald! by kaylala(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2007
mos def

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monolisa Chinda In First Big Budget Nollywood Movie To Be Shot In Australia / New And Exclusive Mercy Johnson Wedding In Pics / Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.