Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS - Autos (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS (22262 Views)

Common Problem Of Volkswagen Jetta 2007 Or Passat 2007 In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy independence Day
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by Meotoka(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2019
Oga Steve, just check your contact now and I discover its us. If u had duped or treated me bad, I would have reported u here but since u showed absolute sincerity, God will not forgive me if I didnt promote u in my little way. Am using this medium to tell all members of this group how reliable this seller is. I saw a clean Golf 4 2.0 engine he sold for someone I met in a mechanic workshop in Katsina and I was surprised to see such a clean engine for that price.Though, my engine was still good at that time but I wish i had that engine then so when my engine started shorting oil, I tried contacting the buyer then but couldn't get him and all effort to get him proved abortive, I just believe God that He will lead me to d right seller so that Sunday morning, I just searched online and I saw his contact, i spoke with him and he gave me a price and was later discovered that he actually sold the then engine to the man i was trying to reach. I paid 4 d engine without meeting him and all I paid for was delivered with no issue to Katsina. I can vouch for him that he is God fearing and very sincere and direct, please don't b scared to transact biz with him. His goods are very reliable and clean. U got my 5 stars bro.

Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by Meotoka(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Am the same guy that had accident with my Passat B6 fsi, remember I contacted u wen I wanted to exchange it with my Golf 4. The car is extremely sweet and its second to none. Thank you bro

Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2019
Meotoka:
Oga Steve, just check your contact now and I discover its us. If u had duped or treated me bad, I would have reported u here but since u showed absolute sincerity, God will not forgive me if I didnt promote u in my little way. Am using this medium to tell all members of this group how reliable this seller is. I saw a clean Golf 4 2.0 engine he sold for someone I met in a mechanic workshop in Katsina and I was surprised to see such a clean engine for that price.Though, my engine was still good at that time but I wish i had that engine then so when my engine started shorting oil, I tried contacting the buyer then but couldn't get him and all effort to get him proved abortive, I just believe God that He will lead me to d right seller so that Sunday morning, I just searched online and I saw his contact, i spoke with him and he gave me a price and was later discovered that he actually sold the then engine to the man i was trying to reach. I paid 4 d engine without meeting him and all I paid for was delivered with no issue to Katsina. I can vouch for him that he is God fearing and very sincere and direct, please don't b scared to transact biz with him. His goods are very reliable and clean. U got my 5 stars bro.
Thank you very much and God bless you sir.
The Lord will continue to enrich you in wealth and in good health Amen.

Dear car talk guru's you can trust your boy. A try will convince you.

GAZZUZZ
AutomoTech
AutoJoshNIG
RZArexta
AutoelectNG
Seunoj
bookstrite001
Kingreign
Smithval
noxy1962
My boss them help your boy share

Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by lukman22: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please do you have complete Engine for 200 Passat 2.0T and how much
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
lukman22:
Please do you have complete Engine for 200 Passat 2.0T and how much
good evening, Yes please chat me on WhatsApp 08034783992
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2019
Good morning nairaland
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Genuine spare parts are available
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Still available
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2019
Happy weekend ahead

Discount weekend sales ongoing
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Discount weekend

Sales ongoing
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
How was your Sunday

Hope it went well
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2019
Price slash

Hurry now
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2019
It's Tuesday morning

May the lord bless you today beyond your expectations Amen.
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Still open for business
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 12:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Good day nairaland
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Still available
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2019
A try will convince you
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
October discount
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2019
We don't speak too much grammar,we show our sincerity and trust.

Good morning
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2019
Happy Sunday nairaland
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2019
Have a blessed week ahead
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good evening nairaland
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2019
GM
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
A try will convince you
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Good morning and welcome to wednesday
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Open for business
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Heading to kastina

Thanks for that wonderful review meotoka

God bless you sir

Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2019
Good morning nairaland
Re: DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS by greatstephenho(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2019
Weekend sales

Free delivery within mainland

Hurry now

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

Universal Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter With USB Charger / Swap Your Cars in a Here!!! / 2021model Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS 600 Fullest Option Brand New