Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Lost / Forgot My Bag In Transit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lost / Forgot My Bag In Transit (683 Views)

Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport / Africa Countries That Started And Completed Their Rail Mass Transit After Lagos / Lagos Rail Mass Transit (LRMT) Construction In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost / Forgot My Bag In Transit by whatx: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good morning,
I boarded a Rav 4 car today from the mainland to the island (Lagos Nigeria) today, were i place my heavy Swiss bag at the boot of the car so as not to inconvenience other passenger. On arrival at my island bus stop, before i could remember to pick up my bag from the boot of the car it has already zoomed off. All effort to draw his attention yielded no fruit and there was no readily available transport to chase after him. i just have to stand and watch as he zoomed into perspective.
Please if you happen to be the good driver, kindly call 080xxxxxxxx (changed after i found my bag).
I also plan to wait at the mainland pickup point for the rest of this week with the hope that i will see you.

Thanks.
Re: Lost / Forgot My Bag In Transit by whatx: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Hurray!!! after last night surveillance on Lagos-Ibadan express way yesterday, i finally returned to base (bus stop) today (5:30am) as planned. Behold at 5:55am today the driver arrived the same spot and was on the lookout for me.
He said he was planning to take it to the radio station today.

Well, what can i say? Good people still exist.
Total worth of the SwissPro Laptop bag and its content = 750k

Speechless.

God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Lost / Forgot My Bag In Transit by good4all40: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2017
Great news!! Obviously we still have few nice people in this country

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Experienced This Before? / 15 Top Tourist Attractions In Nigeria To Visit In 2018. / PHOTOS: Ghastly Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.