Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Davido Is Now The Nigerian King Of Instagram As He Now Boasts Of N5m Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Now The Nigerian King Of Instagram As He Now Boasts Of N5m Followers (362 Views)

Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ / Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) / Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is Now The Nigerian King Of Instagram As He Now Boasts Of N5m Followers by 9jAgossipdey: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Davido is now the most followed Nigerian celebrity on Instagram. Davido is now the Nigerian king of Instagram. The music star now boasts of N5 million followers.
Coming in second place is star boy, Wizkid with 4 million,Donjazzy boasts of 3.4 million, screen goddess,Genevieve Nnaji has 3.1m and in 5th place is Peter Okoye with 3 million.
See screenshot below;

Source:https://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/davido-is-now-nigerian-king-of.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

6 Main Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain TSTV Decoder / “when I Listen To My Own Songs It Feels Like Someone Wrote Them For Me” – Simi / Davido Bags Both Artiste And Song Of The Year Award At The 2017 AFRIMMA Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.