Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Got N7000 For Killing Gulder Ultimate Search Winner - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got N7000 For Killing Gulder Ultimate Search Winner - Suspect (508 Views)

Wife Pays Assassin N7000 To Kill Her Husband In Yola / I Got N7000 For Killing Gulder Ultimate Search Winner- Suspect / See Face Of Evil Man Who Allegedly Murdered Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Hecto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got N7000 For Killing Gulder Ultimate Search Winner - Suspect by verasam: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
The mastermind in the murder of a former winner of Guilder Ultimate Search, Hector Jobarteh, has said he only got N7,000 for the job.
The 49-year-old suspect, Ismaila Adeyemi, who is in police custody with five other accomplices, said they originally set out to rob Jobarteh, not to kill him.
According to him, he only took the victim's mobile phone and sold it at N7000, through his brother, Usman Adeyemi, who has also been arrested.
The suspect said he gave his brother N2000 out of the money while he took N5000.
On September 3, 2017, Jobarteh, 38, was shot dead after the assailants trailed him to his house on Olufowora Close, New Oko-Oba, Agege, from the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja.
It was gathered that the deceased had gone to pick......http://www.alviratv.com/2017/10/i-got-n7000-for-killing-gulder-ultimate.html

Re: I Got N7000 For Killing Gulder Ultimate Search Winner - Suspect by hos4x(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Man's Side Mirrors Gets Stolen At Mall As Management Denies Him Access To CCTV / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Survives Ghastly Auto Crash (photos) / Pictured: Woman Arrested For Murder After Naked Baby Fell Six Storeys From Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.