Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers (45006 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / President Buhari's Birthday Cake Vs Nigeria's Independence Cake. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by XaintJoel20: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Buhari's failure is an all rounder..

3 Likes

Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by coalcoal1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
it could be better
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Divay22(f): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Look at the way that man,close to Buhari is holding the knife as if it's money they're cutting...
Just too serious
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by cho25bc(f): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Cake way no reach my side,mtschewwww

Abeggi

Meanwhile, if u want extra income,pm me and check my signature for details
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by free2ryhme: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
post=61070907:
A twitter user have claimed that the issues of Nigeria, having square pegs in round holes, was on display during the 57th Anniversary of the country's Independence celebrations.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-nigerian-man-quarries-quality-of.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6054541_screenshot20171037twitter_jpegdba1dbfa1d7446edf6798c39e1518186

This is what you get when you leave abokï to handle issues

They don't concern themselves with quality

2 Likes

Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Greenthumb(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
The twitter user didn't have enough sense to know the cake was designed by those guys in uniforms. And he's a rambling rambler, wailing wailer, Demola should please continue.
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Dearlord(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
If u enquire very well, u go see say Na millions of Naira den take erect that cake.
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Abbeyme: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
You guys are missing out the point here.

The cake must have been baked by one of the soldiers at the kitchen of the soldiers.

You must have appreciated it if the cake is worth 570k, abi?
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by introvertedsoul: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sad part is one Aboki baker was paid millions for this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Our cake � our pride
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by itsandi(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
A bitter baker
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by introvertedsoul: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abbeyme:
You guys are missing out the point here.

The cake must have been baked by at the kitchen of the soldiers by their cook.

You must have appreciated it if the cake is worth 570k, abi?

Probably cost more to be honest.
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Idrismusty97(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
If the cake was extravagant you would say he is wasting tax payers money.
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Mechette(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
dat man dnt look like buhari ooo....there alot of different btw b4 and now pix...do anybody notice it?hausas don dey use nigerian anyhow.chai
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Abbeyme: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
introvertedsoul:

Probably cost more to be honest.

Possibly far far less.
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Deo1986(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
What can the Buhari govt get right ? Even common cake they can't get it baked right and we expect them to repair Nigeria..We are on a long thing Jare till we vote this destructive and wicked character out
You can move to cameroon dude,'cause we are hanging around till 2023.
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Deeldorado: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hausa Fulani quota cake

2 Likes

Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by introvertedsoul: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Idrismusty97:
If the cake was extravagant you would say he is wasting tax payers money.

Let me guess, you are from Daura?

1 Like

Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Egein(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
No pun intended, but the cake is bitter.
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Diso60090(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Davido come and see 30 billion naira cake
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by AnanseK(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
I know some niggas who would be happier if the cake was flown from Europe, But its marking the anniversary that matters. Perhaps the cake was made by a sergeants wife overnight at the barracks and may cost about 5 thousand Naira and I will be proud of that.

About it's leaning posture, how many cakes can stand the Borno temperatures? In another one hour the whole cake will spread out like ice cream �.

1 Like

Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by HerXLNC(f): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nigerians n their mumuness na fine dem wan chop? Untill dem use 10million bake cake for Diz recession.... N na still una go shout.. Wasteful government....

Since I heard no huge fund was spent on independence celebration a part of me started liking Buhari....i have disliked him ever since
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by lollmaolol(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nice observation.

Obviously the best caterer was not consulted.

Cake carrier is Zero!!
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by introvertedsoul: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abbeyme:

Possibly far far less.

You are not being logical here.
A cake presented to the PRESIDENT, during the countries INDEPENDENCE celebration?
I bow for your perceptional abilities oh
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Deo1986(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
kudos to the president for remembering our soldiers. Haters can go hang. How many of you shared a bottle of kai kai with your neighbours ?
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
AnanseK:

I know some niggas who would be happier if the cake was flown from Europe, But its marking the anniversary that matters. Perhaps the cake was made by a sergeants wife overnight at the barracks and may cost about 5 thousand Naira and I will be proud of that.

About it's leaning posture, how many cakes can stand the Borno temperatures. In another one hour the whole cake will spread out like ice cream �.

Guy I done see cake wen cost 3,000 wen better pass dis tin. Lets be honest with ourselves for ONCE in this country and call a spade a spade. Its a terrible cake.

1 Like

Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by MissChievous199(f): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
They could've spent 5k and gotten a serious cake like this one... But no, they even had to insult us by putting our Country's name and flag colors... Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by TheSCRYPT: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
The Leaning Tower of Pisa. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by HopeRisingmatte(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
See how the cake curve like a rabbit's prick!

The curve does not speak well of the cake.It should be upright and straight.
Have u seen a rabbit's prick b4 sir? What's the anatomical correlation btw a rabbit's prick and the cake? In btw I ate rabbit's prick stew and couldn't resist asking for more of that rare delicious cuisine. Kudos to the cake designer for baking rabbit's prick cake. One of the rare and dandiest cake u would and could've ever eaten.
Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by introvertedsoul: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
AnanseK:

About it's leaning posture, how many cakes can stand the Borno temperatures. In another one hour the whole cake will spread out like ice cream �.

Your explanation show say you no go school.
Do you think Icing sugar is anything other than a topping on the cake?
Your desperation to cover up the obvious paints you in light of a m0ron!
BTW, That is obviously fondant topping on that cake and it should be able to withstand heat from the sun.
For goodness sake even royal icing that is far more delicate than fondant should withstand the heat.

1 Like

Re: Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
AnanseK:

Good Lord almighty! FUNKE! FUNKE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.