Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

All The Animals In Nigerian Zoos Are Starving To Death(video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / All The Animals In Nigerian Zoos Are Starving To Death(video) (1444 Views)

These Is The Animals They Use To Block Your Success / It's So Sad Seeing The Animals @ The Park Where I Run Most Weekends Being Killed / These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Animals In Nigerian Zoos Are Starving To Death(video) by cristianisraeli: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
why is everything about nigeria so crazy.i mean why do you cage animals if you cant feed them..release them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_8PHwWObns

cc Fynestboi
cc lalasticlala
cc mynd44
Re: All The Animals In Nigerian Zoos Are Starving To Death(video) by emmalexabl(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lets just say that "CHANGE" happened to the as well .

APC is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: All The Animals In Nigerian Zoos Are Starving To Death(video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
What do you expect from a corrupt country and a corrupt system?

1 Like

Re: All The Animals In Nigerian Zoos Are Starving To Death(video) by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
citizens never chop na animal go chop. That goat you will use to feed one lion can feed a family of 7 for 3 days cheesy

1 Like

Re: All The Animals In Nigerian Zoos Are Starving To Death(video) by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
animal cruelty at its peak.. Watched the full documentary.. Minister of culture and tourism nothing concern am.. A call was even put to the governor through his aides he was shouting ... THE HATRED I HAVE FOR THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA HAS NO LIMIT..

2 Likes

Re: All The Animals In Nigerian Zoos Are Starving To Death(video) by Greene66: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lol.. As little as dogs are.. People in Nigeria don't give a fvck.. They see them as meat. As little as snakes are.. They see them as potential cuisines... So yeah, you don't expect a lion to be any different. Someone once asked me why I spend so much money and time on my dogs.. He was like "ordinary dog".. Is it that kind of person that will take care of a lion? Lol just forget it.. Many Nigerians are like that...

Nigerians don't value animals let alone wildlife.. I feel for those animals.

2 Likes

Re: All The Animals In Nigerian Zoos Are Starving To Death(video) by Turks: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Couldn’t bring myself to watch the video cry
Re: All The Animals In Nigerian Zoos Are Starving To Death(video) by Baroba(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2017
For f**k sake if you cannot run a zoo, then don't cage these animals.. Nigeria is a poor excuse of a nation..My God sad
Re: All The Animals In Nigerian Zoos Are Starving To Death(video) by UGJ2: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nigeria is not the kind of councountry that cares about the proper feeding or maintenance of wildlife and animals or even anything that lives that isn't human they dont even care about people more less other living things thank God that plants and trees make their own food if not we would have all died by starving plants.���
Re: All The Animals In Nigerian Zoos Are Starving To Death(video) by Mekudi: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ogbenutan

(1) (Reply)

Mongrel Crossed With German Shepherd / Stud Service Announcement (working Line GSD) / OMG! See The HUGE Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.