Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. (2191 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Where Is Turai Yaradua ??? / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by dinggle: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iopIG0o2O0&feature=related

Isnt she the one who supposedly took over the country for a week.
What a shame!
Re: Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by Seun(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2010
The only thing she did is she didn't allow anyone to visit her husband,
which I think is within the family's rights, since he's not currently running the government.
Re: Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by 9ijaprince(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
She should be left alone to take good care of her recuperating husband. Neither she or her husband is holding power presently.
Re: Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2010
I have to watch this video before passing a comment.
Re: Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by forpeace: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2010
Seun I disagree with your contribution. .umaru is still a holder of mandate and hence is very much liable to the electorate. .once you are elected into office u should be prepared to forego privacy in some respects. .u become a public officer so privacy becomes a non issue. .if turai wants privacy for her husband he should resign honorably. .a vacuum in the presidency is not good for a developing democracy. .we need a president and a vice not one acting president.
Re: Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2010
I so much agree with you. Turai i suspect is single handedly holding this country into Ransom and she probably is the one causing this hulabaloo about resignation , Yaradua naturally doesn't appear to be an ambitious person. I hear she's the iron lady behind his will not to resign. She's also showing signs of political ambition.
Re: Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2010
Family rights indeed! Seun i hope u'l expantiate further cos i totally disagree with you. Yardua is a public servant and hes answerable to nigerians not to his wife or family. Abi is he not the same person that told nigerians on the day he was sworn-in that hes a servant leader?
Re: Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by blackmann(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2010
my ears hurt. what an accent!!!
Re: Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by jamace(m): 2:31am On Mar 08, 2010
Oga Seun, no to your opinion o. Who is Turai, if not that Nigeria is an unserious expression? Ok, you should have faulted Turai for not taking Yar'adua to his family house in Katsina since you think Yar'adua is now a family property.
Re: Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by shilling(f): 5:27am On Mar 08, 2010
blackmann:

my ears hurt. what an accent!!!

Tell me about it, I couldn't watch that for more than a few seconds, gosh!!!
Re: Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by Tcharged: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2010
If Yar'adua resigns and is taken to his home in Katsina then he becomes Turai's private property! As long as he remains our president he is national property and every Nigerian who is interested in his health and capabilities should be answered honestly.
Re: Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by 9japikin: 2:06am On Mar 16, 2010
forpeace:

Seun I disagree with your contribution. .umaru is still a holder of mandate and hence is very much liable to the electorate. .once you are elected into office u should be prepared to forego privacy in some respects. .u become a public officer so privacy becomes a non issue. .if turai wants privacy for her husband he should resign honorably. .a vacuum in the presidency is not good for a developing democracy. .we need a president and a vice not one acting president.

well pointed, kudos
Re: Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by lordbayor(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
i no fit laugh !!!!WTF, is that a speech or a tales

"when i fit came i thought i was still in Nigeria , it was when i looked around i see that am in Herlem
Dont worry i will collect all of u number so that we can continue to contact lol
"
speech from Mrs Yar'Adua
Re: Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork. by Robotnik: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2010
STELLA RIP

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Praises Ojukwu's Wife / ‘ACN marginalising Lagos indigenes’ / First Man Gej Disembarking From Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.