Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

"Been Doing It All Alone,y'all Were Only Deceived By Videos And Pics" Paul Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Been Doing It All Alone,y'all Were Only Deceived By Videos And Pics" Paul Okoye (644 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You / "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva / Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Been Doing It All Alone,y'all Were Only Deceived By Videos And Pics" Paul Okoye by InsideOut247: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2017

Paul Okoye is not done talking about his breakup with his twin brother. A fan took to Twitter to advise him to stop fighting with his brother saying that he can't do music without his brother. Paul replied that he has been doing it alone but the public was only deceived by videos and photos (which featured two brothers).

Sometime last year, Paul took to social media to claim he wrote and sang most of the PSquare songs..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2419405_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Mynd44,Lalasticlala
Re: "Been Doing It All Alone,y'all Were Only Deceived By Videos And Pics" Paul Okoye by ItchingPreek(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mtchew. In other news, Who no chop corn this year before e go? I'm i thé only one here?
Re: "Been Doing It All Alone,y'all Were Only Deceived By Videos And Pics" Paul Okoye by temblor1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
angryShut it. Young f00l.
Re: "Been Doing It All Alone,y'all Were Only Deceived By Videos And Pics" Paul Okoye by BoyHuncho(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Is it just me or this guy own is getting too much

He's beginning to sound like an asshole to me..my opinion tho
Re: "Been Doing It All Alone,y'all Were Only Deceived By Videos And Pics" Paul Okoye by SuperSuave3: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
BoyHuncho:
Is it just me or this guy own is getting too much

He's beginning to sound like an asshole to me..my opinion tho
what about the other one playing victim and acting innocent?

Funny enough, whenever I listen to their songs I recognize their voices and Paul truly makes most of the songs especially afro and pop songs, Peter on the other hand is obsessed with hiphop with songs like personally, roll it, ejeajo and others.

beautiful oyinye, chop my money were Paul's work

Wish they could just quench the fire between them even if they can't work together anymore
Re: "Been Doing It All Alone,y'all Were Only Deceived By Videos And Pics" Paul Okoye by Yeligray(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
My friend will you stop talking you are irritating me.
Re: "Been Doing It All Alone,y'all Were Only Deceived By Videos And Pics" Paul Okoye by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
these guys were only staging drama since. 4kYeaH!!
Re: "Been Doing It All Alone,y'all Were Only Deceived By Videos And Pics" Paul Okoye by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lala do the needful.
Re: "Been Doing It All Alone,y'all Were Only Deceived By Videos And Pics" Paul Okoye by Iykestix: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abeg who is the Peter and who is he Paul among these guys coz I see a thread on Paul and I see one picture, and another thread on Paul with another person in the picture, Warris happening?
Re: "Been Doing It All Alone,y'all Were Only Deceived By Videos And Pics" Paul Okoye by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Iykestix:
Abeg who is the Peter and who is he Paul among these guys coz I see a thread on Paul and I see one picture, and another thread on Paul with another person in the picture, Warris happening?
Nna eh d tin confuse me sef

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Shares Photo Of The Late 'tagbo' With Davido, / "We Are Dating And I Definitely Have Plans To Marry My Baby Mama"-d'prince Tells / 'keep Cool I Love You- Toke Makiwa Goes Emotional For Ice Prince On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.