Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) (1408 Views)

Snakehead Fish That Survives On Land Found In Georgia / Neighbour's Trap Catches A Big Python (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by STANPASQUAL(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
A 37-year-old man in Riau province, Indonesia not only survived his encounter with a 7-meter python but killed the snake as well.

Robert Nababan, a resident of the Indagiri Hulu regency of Riau, is currently receiving treatment in a hospital after claiming that he wrestled with the gigantic snake.

He only suffered deep cuts on his left arm and fingers from the python’s bite, as well as exhaustion.

Speaking to reporters, Robert said that he was driving home on his motorcycle from his job as a security guard at a palm oil plantation near his village on Saturday evening.

He then came across two pedestrians who wanted to cross the road but stopped in their tracks when they saw the python lying in the middle of the road.

“I tried to catch it (the python). It bit my arm, and we wrestled for a while,” Robert said, as quoted by Detik today.

Unfortunately, before Robert could go on with his story, his family kicked out the journalists who were reporting on the story from the hospital room so that Robert could get some rest.

The animal’s carcass is being kept as a trophy in Robert’s village, where its long body is tied between two trees for everyone, including children, to see.

http://www..ng/news/man-survives-wrestling-7-meter-python-photos

Re: Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chai, see finishing
Re: Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by STANPASQUAL(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
more

Re: Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by STANPASQUAL(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oga Lalasticlala, Food is ready!!
Re: Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by delishpot: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
This one would swallow two men and not even feel it.
Re: Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by vellie: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Cc, lalasticlala
be Like......

Re: Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by ChineseBuggati3(m): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
With the way I see snakes everyday on NL, the thing Don dey hungry me I swear
Re: Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by nNEOo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
bloody lies. .....you want to tell me you killed 500 pounds of raw muscled python with your what "bare hands"?
mtweew ...
better start talking what really happened before you bleed to death . . . bloody lier

guys you hungry?

Re: Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by nNEOo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
With the way I see snakes everyday on NL, the thing Don dey hungry me I swear

of all meats y snake ....
now you're thinking of killing one or buying already killed one

pls you guys should leave snake alone
Re: Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by nNEOo(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
there Is no greater sin on earth than greed,

op do you think you can be op n 1st to comment on our own thread again n still go scort free haba .....

this is why god give ppl buhari to bring hardship

this is why trump has been threatening to nuke north Korea because of the sins of Kim

this is why husspupi came at phyno

this is the reason Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed

op this is the reasons why if rain wan fall e go carry thunder follow body

this is y many pray n their prayers are like abomination unto the lord

op
ced that land to neo for your safety n that of your unborn children

op

the thunder way go strike that demon way force you coment first still the check wether buhari
na real or clone.

3 Likes

Re: Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by STANPASQUAL(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
nNEOo:

op do you think you can be op n 1st to comment on our own thread again n still go scort free haba .....

this is why trump has been threatening to nuke north Korea because of the sins of Kim

op

op

the thunder way go strike that demon way force you coment first still the check wether buhari
na real or clone.

Re: Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by STANPASQUAL(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
nNEOo:

op

op

na real or clone.
Wetin??

Re: Man Survives After Wrestling With A 7-meter Python (photos) by Kezifils(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
A country where ppl don't consume everything they kill.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? / Get Affordable Kitchen Appliances From Syinix On Jumia / Meat Pie Sellers In Lagos Now Use Lizard For Meat Pie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.