Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

German Lady Injects Herself With 3.5m-year-old Bacteria To look Young Forever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / German Lady Injects Herself With 3.5m-year-old Bacteria To look Young Forever (2538 Views)

The Actress Who Injected Herself With 3.5million-year-old Bacteria To Stay Young / I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) / I Sleep In A Gas Incubator To Look Young- Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Lady Injects Herself With 3.5m-year-old Bacteria To look Young Forever by slimjaney: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
A German actress , 45, has been injecting herself with Bacillus F, a 3.5 million-year-old bacteria from the Siberian permafrost, to prevent the nature of aging.

Moniker Manoush is the first ever person to inject herself with the bacteria which it cells has no trace of aging. She has been injecting it for the past three months and it has since made her look younger.

A Russian scientist in the permafrost of north-western Russia, in 2019, first made the discovery and tagged it a 'scientific sensation'. The bacteria's DNA was unlocked in 2015 by some researchers who says it has no trace of aging and may lead to everlasting youthful nature. Manoush has given heed to the scientists discovery and has been injecting herself with the bacteria in order to look young forever.

The actress has been getting the Bacillus F from the head of the Geocryology Department at Moscow state University, Dr. Anatoli Brouchkov.

The actress has been injecting the bacteria into her body all by herself as doctors are afraid to loose their license if anything unusual happens to her that could lead to death.

“My skin is as soft as a baby’s bottom,” Manoush recently told Barcroft TV. “You can’t really see it in the photos but if you see me in person you can see there are no marks or blemishes. I have never felt better. I have never slept better, deeper or longer.”

Dr. Brouchkov attested to the fact that she is the only person to have taken the bacteria.

The actress said;

“There is no knowing what effects this may have in the long-term – but no risk, no success,” the 45-year-old woman said. “This is not going to make me 20 years younger. But I think it will help me live to 80 or 90 and age as disgracefully as I can in artificial health and beauty. I want to die in a fully functional body and if this helps then it would have all been worth it.”

“Aging is a disease. It is a genetic flaw to me. Even as a teenager I could never accept the concept of getting older one day,’ the actress said. “I don’t care what people think. I will stop at nothing to look and feel younger. Nothing.”

However, this is not her first try to prevent herself from old age as the actress has spent over $50,000 on plastic surgery over the last 20 years, including breast implants, nose jobs and face lifts.

The bacteria has been tested on animals before now and it showed good results.

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/10/german-lady-injects-herself-with-35m.html

Re: German Lady Injects Herself With 3.5m-year-old Bacteria To look Young Forever by Yeligray(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abeg wey d young person?

4 Likes

Re: German Lady Injects Herself With 3.5m-year-old Bacteria To look Young Forever by greatmarshall(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin
Re: German Lady Injects Herself With 3.5m-year-old Bacteria To look Young Forever by onward4life(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
slimjaney:
A German actress , 45, has been injecting herself with Bacillus F, a 3.5 million-year-old bacteria from the Siberian permafrost, to prevent the nature of aging.

Moniker Manoush is the first ever person to inject herself with the bacteria which it cells has no trace of aging. She has been injecting it for the past three months and it has since made her look younger.

A Russian scientist in the permafrost of north-western Russia, in 2019, first made the discovery and tagged it a 'scientific sensation'. The bacteria's DNA was unlocked in 2015 by some researchers who says it has no trace of aging and may lead to everlasting youthful nature. Manoush has given heed to the scientists discovery and has been injecting herself with the bacteria in order to look young forever.

The actress has been getting the Bacillus F from the head of the Geocryology Department at Moscow state University, Dr. Anatoli Brouchkov.

The actress has been injecting the bacteria into her body all by herself as doctors are afraid to loose their license if anything unusual happens to her that could lead to death.

“My skin is as soft as a baby’s bottom,” Manoush recently told Barcroft TV. “You can’t really see it in the photos but if you see me in person you can see there are no marks or blemishes. I have never felt better. I have never slept better, deeper or longer.”

Dr. Brouchkov attested to the fact that she is the only person to have taken the bacteria.

The actress said;

“There is no knowing what effects this may have in the long-term – but no risk, no success,” the 45-year-old woman said. “This is not going to make me 20 years younger. But I think it will help me live to 80 or 90 and age as disgracefully as I can in artificial health and beauty. I want to die in a fully functional body and if this helps then it would have all been worth it.”

“Aging is a disease. It is a genetic flaw to me. Even as a teenager I could never accept the concept of getting older one day,’ the actress said. “I don’t care what people think. I will stop at nothing to look and feel younger. Nothing.”

However, this is not her first try to prevent herself from old age as the actress has spent over $50,000 on plastic surgery over the last 20 years, including breast implants, nose jobs and face lifts.

The bacteria has been tested on animals before now and it showed good results.

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/10/german-lady-injects-herself-with-35m.html

Nice one beach!

Funny the bacteria can't help yu when yu get shot!

Oh beach pls hurricane Madagascar on d way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Lady Injects Herself With 3.5m-year-old Bacteria To look Young Forever by BreezyCB(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Omo Odeh
Re: German Lady Injects Herself With 3.5m-year-old Bacteria To look Young Forever by QueenXtar: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
shocked :PNa Only Me No Dey See D Effect Of D Injection Ni...It Seems It Is Making Her Look Uglier
Re: German Lady Injects Herself With 3.5m-year-old Bacteria To look Young Forever by hisgrace090: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
The effect of being fully desperate can be so powerful.
Re: German Lady Injects Herself With 3.5m-year-old Bacteria To look Young Forever by joseo: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
see mugu o!!!!.....as if the day she have been predestined to die will pass and she will still be alive
Re: German Lady Injects Herself With 3.5m-year-old Bacteria To look Young Forever by Wenebadu(f): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yeligray:
Abeg wey d young person?
ah never see am oh
Re: German Lady Injects Herself With 3.5m-year-old Bacteria To look Young Forever by Wenebadu(f): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
foolishness at its peak

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Like What I Post I Will Block You-roman Goddes Releases Sultry Pics / Ibrahim Chatta Narrates How Mother Dies Of Diabetes After 25 Years Of Battle / #bbnaija: See Proof That Khafi And Gedoni Actually Had Sex (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.