Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) (46760 Views)

Buhari Will Not Be President Come May 29, Says Buba Galadima / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by mikesworld(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Donald Duke is the only person I'm seeing there, any other person there is invalid..... Donald Duke is our future President comes 2019
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by Etianwanokon: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Donald Duke all the way.
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by Sylvaaustine: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
To all Unemployed graduate. This is your time to gain an employment. A multi sectoral company in Port Harcourt Rivers State capital is currently Recruiting in every disciplines. This is your Chance. Simply forward your CV to hrconsultantservice1990 @ gmail.com
NB you must reside in Port Harcourt
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by Etianwanokon: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=abbaapple post=61089554]I go with this.[/quotemy]
Really? What integrity.
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by Niyinficient(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
I was passing by a local joint this morning....i was shocked to hear pple saying they will rather go with Fayose than Buhari....my pple fear catch me! i was really shocked! This Fayose matter ehn? hmmmmm!

It cant be o!
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by Nicestibk(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
I see lalastical at the top left corner
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by UKTM(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Osibanjo is next in line for the presidential seat, all others are beating around the bush
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by UKTM(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
UKTM:
Osibanjo is next in line for the presidential seat, all others are beating around the bush
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by win2kwire: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
hakimi1974:
and how has he empowered ekiti people? and please don't give me none of that his rice sharing stunts.

think again, no single Nigerian politician has empowered any Nigerians, when some do it is self serving!
In the midst of that political corrupt pool (of the blind), a one eyed corrupt area boy at least challenges the national government to change the status quo.

If that message is not clear to you, maybe you need a full month for it to kick in.
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by bedspread: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
400billionman:

Fayose will win hands down.

Underdogs have been winning elections for so many years. All they need is one funny characteristic that the youths align with.

Obama, Trump etc..
YOU ABSOLUTELY RIGHT
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by ArewaWatch: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sai Babaaa
Sai Buhaariii
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by ArewaWatch: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sai Babaaa
Sai Buhaariii
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by dejavume: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
i think 2019 should either be north vs north or north vs south east.
with what ppl are saying about osinbajo and fayose,things are changing direction.
We pray God will give us the best candidates to choose from
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by hakimi1974(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
win2kwire:

think again, no single Nigerian politician has empowered any Nigerians, when some do it is self serving!
In the midst of that political corrupt pool (of the blind), a one eyed corrupt area boy at least challenges the national government to change the status quo.

If that message is not clear to you, maybe you need a full month for it to kick in.
I asked you a simple question. you are dancing around the market sqare, let him go and pay the EIGHT months salary he is owing the long suffering ekiti civil servants.
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by win2kwire: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
hakimi1974:
I asked you a simple question. you are dancing around the market sqare, let him go and pay the EIGHT months salary he is owing the long suffering ekiti civil servants.

I told you a simple thing about the current state of Nigeria, but your small brain is dancing in limbo.

Most Nigerian states owe salaries, the reasons are endless but let me give you a clue: Previous Governments took loans that they later embezzled, many clear the treasury especially if they hate their successors. Federal Government is giving less money or delay allocations to states that are not same party or not people they like. The states use most of its budget to pay premiums on loans.

In the midst of that at least one governor is a champion of challenging the Federal government, political process, leadership and status quo.

You have just been a Nigerian in a bad situation too long so you cannot think straight, I think that is your problem!
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by hakimi1974(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
win2kwire:

I told you a simple thing about the current state of Nigeria, but your small brain is dancing in limbo.

Most Nigerian states owe salaries, the reasons are endless but let me give you a clue: Previous Governments took loans that they later embezzled, many clear the treasury especially if they hate their successors. Federal Government is giving less money or delay allocations to states that are not same party or not people they like. The states use most of its budget to pay premiums on loans.

In the midst of that at least one governor is a champion of challenging the Federal government, political process, leadership and status quo.

You have just been a Nigerian in a bad situation too long so you cannot think straight, I think that is your problem!
and in the scheme of things supporting a rogue like fayose makes you a straight thinker abi? you are a disgrace to your clan. this conversation is over.
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by win2kwire: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
hakimi1974:
and in the scheme of things supporting a rogue like fayose makes you a straight thinker abi? you are a disgrace to your clan. this conversation is over.

I think what you mean is please support another rogue politician instead of Fayose. I noticed you did not mention a politician who is not a rogue in Nigeria!

You are confusing personal hatred for one rogue politician versus another.

If you don't know what you are talking about next time, please SHUT UP!
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by Bimpe29: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
I pick Tambuwal or Kwankwaso.
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
We SOMBites are officially monitoring this thread.

We are duty-bound to support and shore up the president as he is tries to fix the nation.

SOMB members or SOMBites are obliged to :

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666

Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group
pmb till 2023
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by Johncuppa(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
emmyspark007:
If only osinbajo will contest I for vote am

I tell you.
The only faith I have in Nigeria is Osinbanjo
Osinbanjo/Tambuwal 2019
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by Eshence: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
stupid bunch of old men please only donald duke is qualify on dis picture make another one with donald duke and some other young men please!
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by onatisi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
within three months a New Nigerian president of Yoruba extraction will be installed. .that man will fearfully handover power to a northern Dr for them to complete their two terms in office. .that's the game plan now. . .watch the policy landscape

See cinderella story
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by adetayo234: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
bedspread:
NORTH- Atiku or Sule Lamido
SOUTH- FAYOSE

Derail Ayodele FAYOSE at your own Risk

Donald Trump seemed a Joke when he Declared for Presidency.....

FAYOSE Also seems to be a Joke....

But I hv learnt one thing in Life which is All POWER BELONGS TO GOD. And He Gives it to Whoever he will..

I REPEAT DERAIL AYODELE FAYOSE @ YOUR OWN RISK...

I think fayose is not really interested in contesting; I suspect he is being used as a destabilizing tool by someone I can't pinpoint for a purpose I can't decipher.
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by Unitedsurgicals: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ayodele Fayose

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Baawaa:

Open your eyes,Fa yo---what?

You know berra
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Peter Obi
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by Bhoomy(f): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Litmus:
A great deal is made of the partial truth that Great Britain does not possess a written constitution and for this reason Patronage, Consensus and Conventions play leading roles in checking governments powers and indirectly the electorates inclinations . Seems to me however that patronage, consensus and conventions does not so much play a leading role in all persuasion of liberal democracies but goes with the territory and consequently Nations that wish to practice liberal democracy ought be weary of this. Take Conventions for instance (that aspect related to force of custom), when Goodluck Jonathan was in power,the opposition went nuts, trying to discredit his regime in order to portray themselves as the best party for Nigeria. I used the word, NUTs because, although it is the norm for political parties to discredit one another in the pursuit of your votes, Nigerians, like bush-people, overdid it. The consequence of this was to create a dangerous precedent, that precedent is now Convention. The current vitriol hyped on Buhari's government by the opposition is that Convention. The Convention is marked by irresponsible,selfish, no-holds-bard means of attacking the Government in power. This means that people who care should worry more about Nigeria's continuity as a Nation than who wins the next election. For, whoever wins reaps the whirlwind of an overheated polity, which if unchecked burns down the nation.
too long... couldn't even read it.
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by bedspread: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
adetayo234:

[s]I think fayose is not really interested in contesting; I suspect he is being used as a destabilizing tool by someone I can't pinpoint for a purpose I can't decipher.
[/s]FAYOSE IS NO JOKE
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by adetayo234: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
bedspread:
[/s]FAYOSE IS NO JOKE

Time will tell
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by francisMKD(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chai...see faces of OLD CROOkS that have been ruling us...wanting to rule again?? Amd they said in our schools that we the youths are Leaders of tomorrow.... Chai.... I weep for Nigeria...
Emmanuel Macron (39years) President of France..please come and show them what i mean....
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by CioAngels(f): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
As for Fayose, he is joking, he is preparing for future elections. Now, serious business, pa Buhari is going to surprise Nigerians with his great decisions come 2019 if he wants to writes his name in Diamond and stamp his achievements for another for year with that decision of his. May the Almighty God spear his life beyond 2019.
Re: Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) by kammali: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Only god the knows the best present among of them sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in / David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.