Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Edo Lady In Finland Marries The Father Of Her Child In Style - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Edo Lady In Finland Marries The Father Of Her Child In Style (689 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style / Woman Shares Condoms At Her Child's Dedication In Asaba (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Lady In Finland Marries The Father Of Her Child In Style by diasporaman(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
It was a magnificent display of love and happiness when Rose David a Nigerian lady from Edo State got wedded to Dan Bjorkström a Swedish-Finnish national.

The colourful wedding took place over the weekend in the ancient town of Loviisa, about 87km from Helsinki.

Their son, Kim was very happy to see them exchange marital vows

Congratulations from the Diaspora Reporters Team.

https://diasporareporters.com/nigerian-lady-marries-sweetheart-finland/

Re: Edo Lady In Finland Marries The Father Of Her Child In Style by diasporaman(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Edo Lady In Finland Marries The Father Of Her Child In Style by MhizzAJ(f): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Very simple
Nice one
The son s cute
Re: Edo Lady In Finland Marries The Father Of Her Child In Style by ghettowriter(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nice One. the Dad got my respect if he married her willingly.
Re: Edo Lady In Finland Marries The Father Of Her Child In Style by Tolexander: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rephrasing the title;
Baby mama eventually got promotion to become an housewife!
Re: Edo Lady In Finland Marries The Father Of Her Child In Style by internationalman(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
must u people signify d tribe; Nigerian woman nor reach una talk.
tribal bigot
Re: Edo Lady In Finland Marries The Father Of Her Child In Style by diasporaman(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Go call police.
Re: Edo Lady In Finland Marries The Father Of Her Child In Style by prospero5(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
"Edo Lady In Finland Marries The Father Of Her Child in style"

this heading self!
shey na me e for marry?
Re: Edo Lady In Finland Marries The Father Of Her Child In Style by Kowor(f): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Just how I like it. Simple and quiet.
Re: Edo Lady In Finland Marries The Father Of Her Child In Style by zolapower: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2017
Wow ! Now I believe apparently something good has finally come out Edo state for us share with . Father I pray the broom- flying league in her home town don't come for her .

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Pictures Of My Cousin (turn BY Turn) / Diyx.ng - Best Place To Advertise Your Business Online In Nigeria / Woman Proposes To Boyfriend With House Deed And BMW Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.