Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,831 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

"I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics (1485 Views)

Njambi Koikai Biography, Age, Husband, Career, Tribe, Child And Cause Of Death / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Wema Sepetu: I Like A Man Who Beats Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics by slimjaney: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
A Kenyan lady, Kidd Aj shares photos as she says her man just finish beating her.

She wrote;

"This nigga jus beat me like a dog.. Most bleeped up part is I didn't even throw the first hit

Oh and I'm pregnant with this Nigga second child but obviously nobody gaf. This is the first this nigga ever put his hands on me & this will Be the LAST. I left & I'm not Lookin Back"

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/10/im-pregnant-with-this-nigga-second.html

Re: "I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics by prospero5(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
this is someone's sister ooo. real men don't fight women.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics by CaptainGOOD: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
angry
Re: "I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics by soberdrunk(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
I wonder how some men can inflict pain on a woman they claim to love, i see women as very fragile human beings that sometimes i even get scared when i scream at my female cousins........

1 Like

Re: "I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics by Wenebadu(f): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
wife batterers on duty. may God deliver our ladies.
Re: "I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sorry dear been there just go do a check up to know if the baby is ok
Re: "I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics by jerryunit48: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kenyan girls no dey selfish with dat tin so maybe she did something serious but why will the guy go this far
Re: "I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Why is she only posting pictures on social media. Can't she get police to arrest him?

You can easily guess that he'll say sorry and she'll stay put till the day you see her obituary cos he has finally killed her.
Re: "I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 04, 2017
Too bad
Re: "I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics by joseo: 3:26am On Oct 04, 2017
I refuse to judge until I hear from both sides......

.....if he is that wicked then y is she carrying his second child?
Re: "I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2017
Kenya again?

Re: "I'm Pregnant With This Nigga Second Child And He Beats Me"-woman Cries Out(pics by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2017
God pls help me not to lay hands on any woman

(1) (Reply)

Behold! Nigeria's Finest Female Radio Presenters Unveiled / Viral Couple’s Artistic Maternity Shoot (18+ Photos) / I Would Love To Have Two Children – 47 Year Old Weird MC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.