Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Lng Portharcourt Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lng Portharcourt Applicants (3545 Views)

Nigeria Lng / Lng Recruitment Details / Working With Chevron Or Nigeria LNG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lng Portharcourt Applicants by godons: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2007
Has any Port Harcourt applicant recieved an IV for the apptitude test ? I will be grateful if you call me to notify me . my nos is 08062818545. I promise to call back.
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by chydon(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2007
my dear i still have the same question,pls is there anything for p.h applicants
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by franknero: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2007
hi, pls should anybody know the venue, i shall b grateful to know.

or how do we reach to the HR cool cool cool cool[i][/i]
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by amii(f): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2007
I have not received any either. Any useful inform pls contact me-08068175662
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by thought: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2007
I join the queue oh, i have not recieved mine too,  what is going on
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by amii(f): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2007
Hello all in ph, I just received a test message to come and collect my nlng IV letter frm fedex at Supabod.
Will b going there soon. Hope u guys get urs.
It is well.
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by godons: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2007
amii could check with them if there are other letters for other applicants. Pls let us know when the test is gonna hold. thanx
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by brainbox1: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2007
I also belong to this category. I applied in Ph and am yet to get my letter. Please I need to know what is going on. U can contact me on 08038493492.
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by stellose(f): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2007
i have not heard anything from them yet, will go and find out from them here in ph.
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by igp(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2007
Pls the issue on ph applicants is giving me sleepless night. I was in touch with somebody in HR lagos who confirmed that my app was not seen there. I now fell that ph applicants was treated seperately. Pls if anyone receives an iv,let us know so as to know how best to go about ours. Thanks.
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by amii(f): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2007
Hello all, mayb u could go to FEDEX at supabod building to confirm ur letters. All d Best.
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by igbins23(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2007
Please has anyone in benin city received his/her invitation for the nlng aptitude test.
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by godons: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2007
Stellose, what was the outcome of ur findings?
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by begum: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2007
Thank God. I received my letter today. If you know you applied better go to any FEDEX closer to your area. I mean closer to the address you used in your application letter or CV
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by bfa: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2007
Pls does anybody know the address of Fedex Office closer to Woji Housing Estate.Im new in PH.I too submitted the application in PH and yet to receive the invitatioin letter.Pls help out.my no:08033543235,e mail:bfa4ever@yahoo.com
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by peetah1: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2007
pls does any one know fedex close to Abuloma ? This is really serious. Fedex is supposed to deliver not us going there but what can one do? I wonder if the list is pasted at lng?
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by brainbox1: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2007
begun, u mean you got your own letter after having gone to fedex office.Please let us know so that we can know how to direct our energy
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by thought: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2007
hey guys, i was in FEDEX, some letters where there, but they said that they usually, either call or send a text to the individuals so that they come and pick their letters. I was reliably informed that they received about 1000 letters this morning and they would start sending them out today. They assured that they would call every person who's house could not be located. So i equally am patiently waiting for my letter. If by saturday i don't see mine, i go back to their office. along the road opposite airforce.
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by pisky(f): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2007
@ pee-ta and bfa,

fedex office closest to you is at 60b transamadi ind. layout opp. intercontinental bank. wish you the best.
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by Dianau(f): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2007
I live in Eket though i applied in Port Harcourt but i've received my invitation and the venue is University of benin. So try to check yours.
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by begum: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2007
May God be with us.
Yes! I went to FEDEX office before I could collect the letter, though I received a phone call from them to come for it.
My advice is still that go to any nearest FEDEX office closer to the address you used when you applied for the vacancy.
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by godons: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hello all!!!! My letter was sent to my house today. My centre is at Rumuola, a stone throw to where i stay. Good luck
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by ayanbukun(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2007
Hello bfa,
I got a text yesterday nite that I shd comr for my letter. Their office is at 111 woji road opp kiddies educational centre near ykc filling station. Pls I'm not in ph now if you get ur letter can u pls call me on 08052177740 or 08063023200 to know the venue and date
Thanks
Ibk
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by godons: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2007
Hello ayanbukun, Please Please note that the IV letter is a criteria for admission into the hall, Besides, there are different venues for different addresses. Take care
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by godons: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2007
Has anyone got his or her center at the Rivers state college of art and science at Rumuola PH??
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by muphasa(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2007
PLS THOSE WHO HAVE RECIEVED THERE LETTER ,
WHEN IS THE DATE FOR THE TEST SLATED?
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2007
Hi guys ma test centre is College of arts and science Rumuola ph. If u avnt recieved ur letter call nlng HR dept. office good luck
Re: Lng Portharcourt Applicants by mezaya: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2007
im a Port hrcourt applcnt, , just to tell all Ph buddies dat ther might be the monthly sanitation exercise on the 3rd (sat), so lets get the right timing cleared out soonest cos my letter reads 8am,
best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Tutoring Services? / Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage / Work From Home Sales & Marketing Job At Entrepreneurs Trust Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.