Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Domination Or Marginalisation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Domination Or Marginalisation (1135 Views)

The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai / Map Of Africa Showing Fulani Domination. / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domination Or Marginalisation by hamzeiy: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
In 2012, the Minister of Aviation, Mrs. Stella Oduah, sacked eight general managers at the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), six of whom were Yoruba.

Shortly after that, Stella Oduah from the South East employed 75 workers, 40 of whom were from the Southeast, her geo-political zone.

At the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA), another agency under the minister, she recruited about 107 workers, with 68 per cent hailing from the Southeast.

Stella Oduah minister sacked the Rector of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, Captain Adebayo Araba and replaced him with Captain Chinyere Kalu from the Southeast.

===

When all these were going on, under Goodluck Azikwe Jonathan, the Yoruba did not call Igbo "cows" and "animals". I don't remember anyone organizing a Radio to call for the dissolution of Nigeria during that time. Of course, IPOB was silent, Ben Akabueze, Emeka Anyaoku, Pat Utomi and other Igbo leaders of thought did not remember "Igbo marginalization" during that period.

This is just to remind us all that, marginalization is only a song for the elites. They beat the drum louder when they are no longer part of the main "chop-chop" cabinet.
And the pathetic populace who are suppose to reason are deceived by python delicacies like nnamdi kanu,
I am not amazed, as a typical ipob wants to get all otherwise he is been marigalised. He either dominates or he becomes marginalised. Thats the prison they have created for themselves.
When okonjo iweala was not only the minister of finance but the supervising minister of the economy (an igbo woman), they master barawo Diezeni madueke was the minister of petroleum,SLS a hausa man was removed from the cbn and guess who was the next cbn governor EMefiele (another igbo man) iherijika before gej was forced to retire him to prevent caos in the army(another igbo man), the shameless thief stella odua who tried to force fly emirate that wanted to make kano state their destination due to the number of business flight customers in the state to either use enugu or leave the country (another igbo person) not forgetting that the lsecond largest ethnic group in the country (the yorubas) where completely ignored during the clueless one administration, the prevalence of bombs in northern nigeria Yet no body was crying gej hates us,he is our sworn enemy,we want our own country, we have been marginalised.
Hmm igbos should know they cant eat their cake and have it. They are not the only tribe in the country and the world does not and will not rotate around them neither is nigeria or its citizens.
They better learn to live and let live in peace or they learn to live and be hated by all.

7 Likes

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Nasa28(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Making your post sound as if igbos are in competition with Yoruba...Even under buhari, Yorubas have been shortchanged also. Are their leaders not the ones championing RESTRUCTURING? It's obvious the country isn't working for anybody. No tribe at all.

The song here is not the song of political superiority, rather, it is the song of freedom. Nigeria is is not working and with no signs that it will work anytime soon.
We all know that the country was better in 1963.have u asked urself Wat changed, why is the Country like this? When is everything centered on ethnicity and bigotry. Why are we still talking about Hausa, igbo or Yoruba.

Why insist on big for nothing country when even the president can not receive treatment in his country. No access to hospital, no functional education system, no road, no electricity no water, rather, alright the citizens are getting in return is hardship, hunger, sickness and suppression from their leaders.

Is that the kind of country you will be proud to defend?
Many people care less about your national anthem, even our ministers and senators don't know it. A country where as a citizen, you carta for yourself, you generate electricity for yourself, get ur own water, employ a security guard.

What even makes Nigeria a country? I think the best way is to allow each tribe to go its own way. Anyone that wants to leave, why hold him back, why fight him because he says he doesn't want to associate with you again?

People are saying, biafra will suffer if they leave Nigeria, some even said their land is deadlock, but still, they are being held back.

Say no to suppression, say no to suppression because it normally boomerangs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Opakan2: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
He who laughs last laughs best .

Where are they all today and what good thing happened in their region during those years? Nothing.

They want Buhari to appoint only igbos and sideline Yorubas who stood by him.. We saw how they cried all over that Okonjo should replace Madam Kemi, this and that.

I'm happy they've met their match in Buhari who understands their true nature. Let's see how they'll come out of this one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Belafonte(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nasa28:
None sense
How is it nonsense? Isn't what igbos on nairaland do? Cry marginalisation when a tribe seemingly is over represented? Is it wisdom when igbos do it and nonsense when others point it out?

2 Likes

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Nasa28(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Opakan2:
He who laughs last laughs best .

Where are they all today and what good thing happened in their region during those years? Nothing.

They want Buhari to appoint only igbos and sideline Yorubas who stood by him.. We saw how they cried all over that Okonjo should replace Madam Kemi, this and that.

I'm happy they've met their match in Buhari who understands their true nature. Let's see how they'll come out of this one

Funny you? If Yorubas are really laughing last, why are they still talking about restructuring?

The last time I checked, Na them carry am for head

2 Likes

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Nasa28(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Belafonte:

How is it nonsense? Isn't that igbos on nairaland do? Cry marginalisation when a tribe seemingly is over represented? Is it wisdom when igbos do it and nonsense when others point it out?

Read well...... You know nothing about what igbos want

1 Like

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Opakan2: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nasa28:

Funny you? If Yorubas are really laughing last, why are they still talking about restructuring?

The last time I checked, Na them carry am for head

Reverse psychology son..

Yorubas are naturally ahead of you. We are just smart like that.
Even though we are the ones benefiting most at the moment, we still want restructuring o consolidate our success.

That has always been Pa Awo's vision and we all share his views as omoluabis.

Worry for the ojukwus who don't stay back to develop their lands. All they do is hold useless rallies in foreign lands, disturbing global peace. Their cup go soon full.

4 Likes

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Daejoyoung: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nasa28:

Read well...... You know nothing about what igbos want
What do lgbos want? Or better still what do you think lgbos want?

1 Like

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Nasa28(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Opakan2:

Reverse psychology son..

Yorubas are naturally ahead of you. We are just smart like that.
Even though we are the ones benefiting most at the moment, we still want restructuring o consolidate our success.

That has always been Pa Awo's vision and we all share his views as omoluabis.

Worry for the ojukwus who don't stay back to develop their lands. All they do is hold useless rallies in foreign lands, disturbing global peace. Their cup go soon full.

Lol

I laugh when you guys say you're benefiting?

I hope you benefited under Jonathan? Lol. Tell me one singular thing you've benefited from this government.

Sometimes you guys find it difficult to differentiate between smart and cowardice

5 Likes

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Gotze1: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
[s]
Nasa28:

Making your post sound as if igbos are in competition with Yoruba...Even under buhari, Yorubas have been shortchanged also. Are their leaders not the ones championing RESTRUCTURING? It's obvious the country isn't working for anybody. No tribe at all.

The song here is not the song of political superiority, rather, it is the song of freedom. Nigeria is is not working and with no signs that it will work anytime soon.
We all know that the country was better in 1963.have u asked urself Wat changed, why is the Country like this? When is everything centered on ethnicity and bigotry. Why are we still talking about Hausa, igbo or Yoruba.

Why insist on big for nothing country when even the president can not receive treatment in his country. No access to hospital, no functional education system, no road, no electricity no water, rather, alright the citizens are getting in return is hardship, hunger, sickness and suppression from their leaders.

Many people care less about your national anthem, even our ministers and senators don't know it. A country where as a citizen, you carta for yourself, you generate electricity for yourself, get ur own water, employ a security guard.

What even makes Nigeria a country? I think the best way is to allow each tribe to go its own way. Anyone that wants to leave, why hold him back, why fight him because he says he doesn't want to associate with you again?

People are saying, biafra will suffer if they leave Nigeria, some even said their land is deadlock, but still, they are being held back.

[/s]Even if you are being called pig, you should at least try to upgrade your brain when replying to a post. Can you deny all what he wrote? Do yorubas cry like babies? Yorubas can't compete with you because you are below them in all aspect. So don't expect them to stoop so low with igbos. You people are reaping what you have done, it is called karma, it is an evidence that you are only playing victim. Do unto others what you what others to do to you. You people just start.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Nasa28(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gotze1:
[s][/s]Even if you are being called pig, you should at least try to upgrade your brain when replying to a post. Can you deny all what he wrote? Do yorubas cry like babies? Yorubas can't compete with you because you are below them in all aspect. So don't expect them to stoop so low with igbos. You people are reaping what you have done, it is called karma, it is an evidence that you are only playing victim. Do unto others what you what others to do to you. You people just start.

Your problem is just inferiority complex. We igbos are everywhere on planet earth. Your problem is that you have failed to travel out of your village in ogun state.

You know nothing about igbos. Only wat you read online

. We all know you guys don't have the balls. Majority are cowards..

3 Likes

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Opakan2: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nasa28:

Lol

I hope you benefited under Jonathan? Lol. Tell me one singular thing you've benefited from this government.

Sometimes you guys find it difficult to differentiate between smart and cowardice

Work is still in progress so you'll hardly know..

But I can assure you that SW is working, Fashola will finish our roads, open up all necessary places. Large scale industries are springing up in Ogun, Ibadan and hopefully other areas in SW.

Forget Afenifere (sellouts in PDP) who fight for their pockets alone. We the reasonable Yorubas understand this govt. and why we brought them into power.

Chill till 2019 and mark your scorecard ok? Then we'll return them to power again for another 4 years. Anything can happen after then, biafra or whatever.. e no concern us grin

1 Like

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Nasa28(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Opakan2:

Work is still in progress so you'll hardly know..

But I can assure you that SW is working, Fashola will finish our roads, open up all necessary places. Large scale industries are springing up in Ogun, Ibadan and hopefully other areas in SW.

Forget Afenifere (sellouts in PDP) who fight for their pockets alone. We the reasonable Yorubas understand this govt. and why we brought them into power.

Chill till 2019 and mark your scorecard ok? Then we'll return them to power again for another 4 years. Anything can happen after then, biafra or whatever.. e no concern us grin

Lol.. Funny dude. Fashola will finish our roads.

Hahahahaha... How many has he done? From which budget? Are you aware the so called 2017 budget has experienced only 15% implementation? Bro wake up. Your masters from the north are smarter than you.

2 Likes

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by MasterofNL: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nasa28:

Lol.. Funny dude. Fashola will finish our roads.

Hahahahaha... How many has he done? From which budget? Are you aware the so called 2017 budget has experienced only 15% implementation? Bro wake up. Your masters from the north are smarter than you.

Everyday we keep hearing from them that our cup will still be full. I wonder when it will get full. Eediots.

1 Like

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Opakan2: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
MasterofNL:

Everyday we keep hearing from them that our cup will still be full. I wonder when it will get full. Eediots.

Why are you this pained?

Simply because Buhari refused to be an efulefu like GEJ who marginalized even his own people to please igbos.

Incase you don't know, all your people GEJ appointed have been rooted out. from NNPC to CBN, FAAN even Army by Northerners grin

E pay me like that I won't lie. That's the price of treachery greedy people pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by MyNewJackeT: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Opakan2:

Why are you this pained?

Simply because Buhari refused to be an efulefu like GEJ who marginalized even his own people to please igbos.

Incase you don't know, all your people GEJ appointed have been rooted out. from NNPC to CBN, FAAN even Army by Northerners grin

E pay me like that I won't lie. That's the price of treachery greedy people pay.

Wrong.
The north benefited from GEJ based on FGN investment than igbos.

1 Like

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by MasterofNL: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Opakan2:

Why are you this pained?

Thank God you know the northerners have taken over everything. Even DSS is now Daura Secret Service.

1 Like

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Opakan2: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
MasterofNL:

Thank God you know the northerners have taken over everything. Even DSS is now Daura Secret Service.

Yes o..

95% of the igbos that used wuruwuru to enter under GEJ have been kicked out. All of them are there jobless in Abuja now grin

Only Ibe amd Emefiele hold key posts and they will soon go for a Yoruba or Northern replacement. I'm loving this game of thrones walahi

1 Like

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by MasterofNL: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Opakan2:

Yes o..

95% of the igbos that used wuruwuru to enter under GEJ have been kicked out. All of them are there jobless in Abuja now grin

Only Ibe amd Emefiele hold key posts and they will soon go for a Yoruba or Northern replacement. I'm loving this game of thrones walahi

They will be replaced by northerners as usual and we will not be surprised.

Keep deceiving yourself when even a blind man knows that the country is under Hausa/ Fulani.

Stop trying to feel among, don't you have shame?

2 Likes

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Opakan2: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
MasterofNL:

They will be replaced by northerners as usual and we will not be surprised.

Keep deceiving yourself when even a blind man knows that the country is under Hausa/ Fulani.

Stop trying to feel among, don't you have shame?

I should be the one asking you that..

Under GEJ, it was one Nigeria for you and your likes but now that you've lost out completely, it's biafra or death.

Mr biafra don't you have shame??

4 Likes

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by TheKingdom: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
hamzeiy:
In 2012, the Minister of Aviation, Mrs. Stella Oduah, sacked eight general managers at the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), six of whom were Yoruba.

Shortly after that, Stella Oduah from the South East employed 75 workers, 40 of whom were from the Southeast, her geo-political zone.

At the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA), another agency under the minister, she recruited about 107 workers, with 68 per cent hailing from the Southeast.

Stella Oduah minister sacked the Rector of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, Captain Adebayo Araba and replaced him with Captain Chinyere Kalu from the Southeast.

===

When all these were going on, under Goodluck Azikwe Jonathan, the Yoruba did not call Igbo "cows" and "animals". I don't remember anyone organizing a Radio to call for the dissolution of Nigeria during that time. Of course, IPOB was silent, Ben Akabueze, Emeka Anyaoku, Pat Utomi and other Igbo leaders of thought did not remember "Igbo marginalization" during that period.

This is just to remind us all that, marginalization is only a song for the elites. They beat the drum louder when they are no longer part of the main "chop-chop" cabinet.
And the pathetic populace who are suppose to reason are deceived by python delicacies like nnamdi kanu,
I am not amazed, as a typical ipob wants to get all otherwise he is been marigalised. He either dominates or he becomes marginalised. Thats the prison they have created for themselves.
When okonjo iweala was not only the minister of finance but the supervising minister of the economy (an igbo woman), they master barawo Diezeni madueke was the minister of petroleum,SLS a hausa man was removed from the cbn and guess who was the next cbn governor EMefiele (another igbo man) iherijika before gej was forced to retire him to prevent caos in the army(another igbo man), the shameless thief stella odua who tried to force fly emirate that wanted to make kano state their destination due to the number of business flight customers in the state to either use enugu or leave the country (another igbo person) not forgetting that the lsecond largest ethnic group in the country (the yorubas) where completely ignored during the clueless one administration, the prevalence of bombs in northern nigeria Yet no body was crying gej hates us,he is our sworn enemy,we want our own country, we have been marginalised.
Hmm igbos should know they cant eat their cake and have it. They are not the only tribe in the country and the world does not and will not rotate around them neither is nigeria or its citizens.
They better learn to live and let live in peace or they learn to live and be hated by all.

What has all your write up done to improve the economy of your hometown? Has it changed your status from being a citizen of the Nigger Area?

Where is your President? Answer that

1 Like

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Gotze1: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2017
[s]
Nasa28:

Your problem is just inferiority complex. We igbos are everywhere on planet earth. Your problem is that you have failed to travel out of your village in ogun state.

You know nothing about igbos. Only wat you read online

. We all know you guys don't have the balls. Majority are cowards..

[/s]Bla, bla, bla. Who are the we igbo. Shifting goal post as usual. Talking of inferiority complex, who is feeling inferior between you and I? Defend what he said with back up. He shifted to being everywhere. Did you see South Africans in your God forsaken land, oh, what do they want to do in a barren land. I guess they don't travel as well, even Europeans don't travel too. Inferiority complex pushes you people to move out like Wonderers. I have not heard where South Africans, yourubas, Hausas, Europeans or Americans shouting they are everywhere before even though they are. Only inferior people like you people sing it daily. By the way, that is not what we are saying here. Deny all what the op put down and try to upgrade your reasoning little bit from pig they called you.

4 Likes

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2017
Na so dem de do,greedy people.
Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by bakynes(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Opakan2:

I should be the one asking you that..

Under GEJ, it was one Nigeria for you and your likes but now that you've lost out completely, it's biafra or death.

Mr biafra don't you have shame??
The bolded is the problem I have with Igbos and why we would never agree.

1 Like

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by hamzeiy: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Front page material.
Mod should do the needfull. We rather talk talk than war war
Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by bkool7(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nasa28:

Lol

sometime you igbo mistake wisdom, patience and tolerance for cowardice.

You ppl that are "bold" and "smart" where has it gotten you?
You are still behind crying marginalization while the West is solidifying its base

3 Likes

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by Nasa28(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
bkool7:

sometime you igbo mistake wisdom, patience and tolerance for cowardice.

You ppl that are "bold" and "smart" where has it gotten you?
You are still behind crying marginalization while the West is solidifying its base

Solidify it's base indeed.

You need to try and leave Lagos for once.

Come to think of it, we have Yoruba groups that are crying marginalisation also,, but the difference is that they are cowards. They can't come out as igbos did. Now the world is talking about it.keep begging for unity

1 Like

Re: Domination Or Marginalisation by aribisala0(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nasa28:

Go and study this thread very carefully
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9019830

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB/Radio Biafra Sensitized The People Days In Advance Of The Planned Vaccine / Fugitive Maina Appears Before Reps Committee / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits His Late Wife, Stella Obasanjo's Family In Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.