Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Does Taking Medicines With Soft Drinks Really Cause Heart Stone? If Yes, Why? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Taking Medicines With Soft Drinks Really Cause Heart Stone? If Yes, Why? (411 Views)

These Soft Drinks Contain Aspartame — WHO Declared ‘Possibly Carcinogenic’ / Are Energy Drinks Really That Bad? / Natural Medicines With No Side Effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Taking Medicines With Soft Drinks Really Cause Heart Stone? If Yes, Why? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hello doctors in the house, we were discussing this night just for fun and the the topic "heart stone" was raised by my big sis.

According to her, heart stone is being caused by taking medicines with soft drinks. I don't know what to say on the topic so I kept mute until my junior cousin bro who is in the field of Medicine started asking her questions to explain further.

According to my sister, what she said was what he heard from her doctor and therefore she don't know much about the topic.

My bro then said that it is because, all drinks including beer contains carbon(iv)oxide, we also exchange the said carbon(iv)oxide with oxygen so, drinking medicine with any form of drink except water will cause some kind of coalition which gives birth to heart stone.

I have been searching Google for sometime now but had gotten close to nothing. I'm just hearing heart stone today and my bro's explanation wasn't detailed. So I hope I do get what I need from good people of this beautiful forum atleast to learn as no knowledge is waste.

Doctors in the house.
Cc Mynd44, lalasticlala, Lexusgs430

(1) (Reply)

Good Menstrual Hygiene / 7 Proven Ways To Keep The Penis Healthy / 8 Things Every Woman Should Always Do After Interc0urse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.