Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Mini Price: Laptops And Netbooks - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mini Price: Laptops And Netbooks (2366 Views)

Are Lenovo Netbooks Reliable & Durable? / Laptops, Netbooks, iPAD, Desktop, Tablets For Sale (Business & Personal) / Which Netbooks And Atom Laptop To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Price: Laptops And Netbooks by Fabian1212: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2010
minicomputer (colloquially, mini) is a class of multi-user computers that lies in the middle range of the computing spectrum, in between the largest multi-user systems (mainframe computers) and the smallest single-user systems (microcomputers or personal computers).
I AM A BUSINESS MAN,I BASED ABROAD I,M PREPARING TO BRING IN LARGE SUM OF LAPTOPS TO MY COUNTRY FOR ALL TO BENEFIT FROM THE BEST MAKERS IN THE COMPU- WORLD.AT AN AMAZING PRICES DIRECTLY FROM THE MAKERS.HP,ACER,APPLE AND ASUS. FROM 8"INCHES TO 17"INCHES SCREEN
MY QUESTION IS HOW IS MINI COMPUTER IN NIGERIA,IS IT REALLY VALUED AS WELL ?MY MINIS ARE AS POWERFUL AS THE BIG SCREENS COMPUTER THOUGH.
I ,VE GOT BETWEEN 120GB HARDDISC TO 350GB AND RAM OF 1 TO 4GB,WHAT ARE THEIR NORMAL PRICES IN NIGERIA?tHANKS
Re: Mini Price: Laptops And Netbooks by newborn99: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2010
fellow nigerian/nairalander I will advice you to be very careful and try as much as possible to do your market survey before you dabble into that business. a friend of mine came as well from the U.S with over 20 brand new laptops but to his suprise He find out that those in computer villageas are selling below cost price not to talk of his own gain. in short SOME Nigerians has basterdice the market buy going to Dubai and China to buy sub-standard laptops which will be branded the way they want but if you want my own professional advice about the market I can render it for you free on what product to buy and how you can SUCCESSFUL in the market. REACH ME ON

08065818123, pureriches96@yahoo.com,suremanager@gmail.com
Re: Mini Price: Laptops And Netbooks by Fabian1212: 8:03am On May 01, 2010
HEY THANKS BRO FOR YOUR ADVICE,
SO WHAT PRODUCT DO YOU THINK AND HOW TO GO ABOUT IT,
THANKS,
Re: Mini Price: Laptops And Netbooks by Francobaz: 6:17pm On May 01, 2010
Dear nairalander,
It is a good vision you are having.I will advise you to do your ground work carefully.Don't be discouraged by the negative trends you are hearing.Just try and get someone you can trust that can really be of good help in marketing your products.
This nation isa good place to market your product you just need to learn how to go about it that's all.Their are many who are stillin need of quality products
Re: Mini Price: Laptops And Netbooks by eyems: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Clickandbuy Is Telling Unknown Address, Which Zip Code Can I Use Pls / (help) WINXP Black Screen Of Death/booting Loop / Brand New Hp Omen With 4gb Gtx 1050

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.