Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,221 members, 7,825,845 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Customer Service Week 2017: Nigerians Share Their Customer Service Experiences - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customer Service Week 2017: Nigerians Share Their Customer Service Experiences (1588 Views)

Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony / How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Service Week 2017: Nigerians Share Their Customer Service Experiences by Naijastatesman9: 12:40am On Oct 04, 2017
Many Nigerians woke up this week to text messages from their banks announcing the 2017 Customer Service Week, just like in previous years. Banks and Telecommunication companies seem to be the only Nigerian brands that care about customer service week, and they mark the event by sending bulk SMS to their customers.

But Customer Service Week Social (CSWS) is working to change that. It is hosting a Social Media effort to collect inspiring customer service stories from across Nigeria during this year's Customer Service Week which holds from 2nd to 6th of this month.

A number of interesting stories - some that inspire and others that are awful - have been shared across social media.

If you have an interesting customer service story to share, you may share our story on this thread for a chance to win N10,000
Re: Customer Service Week 2017: Nigerians Share Their Customer Service Experiences by uzomagic(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2017
My Poor Customer Service Experience with the NNPC

#cswsng

This year, I had a terrible service experience with NNPC.

A friend wanted me to get Nigeria monthly Oil production data for 2016 I went to the NNPC website and found that the production figures for April 2016 had been repeated in the May report. I called some numbers on the website repeatedly but never got through to make a complain. So I called someone I know who works at the NNPC to tell him about the embarrassing problem. He promised to tell the people in charge about it, promising that it must have been human error. But two weeks after, the people in charge of the figures did not make the correction. My NNPC contact gave up in frustration, noting that: 'my brother, you know say na government work. Na so dem dey do here.

I was bitterly disappointed. I expected the NNPC to be different.
Re: Customer Service Week 2017: Nigerians Share Their Customer Service Experiences by uzomagic(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2017
#cswsng #I_Dey_Vex

Yesterday,GTBank mailed me to say that their platform will be down for 1 hour for maintenance. Brethren, na so 1 hour turn to 10 hours.

Someone I was supposed to send money to called me endlessly despite my explanation of the situation. In the end, I was really stressed out, thanks to GTBank.

GTBank should be given a Poor Performance Award during Customer Service Week 2017. I so move! Any Seconder?
Re: Customer Service Week 2017: Nigerians Share Their Customer Service Experiences by FLOW101: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
‘Not every time leave it to karma. Sometimes let CPC fall on poor product/service providers.’ – Roberto Mbugambe (1904)

Did you know you can get redress for poor product/service by contacting the Consumer Protection Council?

Take Action against poor product and service quality. Contact CPC on Facebook to make complaints.

Don’t just take our word for it. Put it to the test like Bashir Ahmed did in his story in the attached screenshot.

Re: Customer Service Week 2017: Nigerians Share Their Customer Service Experiences by FLOW101: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Here is a complaint letter template you could use to contact Consumer Protection Council to seek redress.

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs and Business People Shouldn't Eat These Foods Everyday / Atikulate Your Mtn Acct With #200 / Join Norland And Earn In 6 Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.