Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Amazing World Of Boku No Hero Academia - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Amazing World Of Boku No Hero Academia (2184 Views)

Boku No Heros / Meet The Hero Who Drove A Burning Tanker For 30minutes / The Amazing Videos You Can Make With Instagram Reels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing World Of Boku No Hero Academia by SkyCityBay1: 1:37am On Oct 04, 2017
Heroes,superheroes ... every time those words come up,everyone has various imaginations : whether it is awesomeness,power,magic ... capes ?! ... Most importantly,the ability to save lives. Boku No Hero Academia is not the first anime to be based on superheroes and most definitely not going to be the last. I believe its one of the few mainstream anime of recent times that deserves the hype its been given !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGgZT05CBdk
Re: The Amazing World Of Boku No Hero Academia by cumlord(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Can't wait for season 3 to start though dey just finished season 2

1 Like

Re: The Amazing World Of Boku No Hero Academia by jogncartman: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
I cannot wait too. My Hero Academia is one of the best. In this comedy adventure manga series, we can find that most of humanity develops strange, fascinating powers called Quirks, giving rise to talented individuals who use their power for good or evil. Heroes become a part of society, saving citizens from disasters and thwarting villains who turn their Quirks against other people. It is just awesome. Moreover, guys, I found a good quiz on this manga, you can make it here https://www.goforquiz.com/my-hero-academia-quirk-generator/. I made it in some minutes. You can also make it. Good luck!
Re: The Amazing World Of Boku No Hero Academia by Mhafan: 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
If we're talking about quizzes then I have found one that I liked the most. Besides the fact that you can test your knowledge, you can also learn a lot of interesting things about BnHA. For example, I didn't know who was the person to have a quirksmiley
https://quizondo.com/my-hero-academia-quiz/
Re: The Amazing World Of Boku No Hero Academia by marvelsarah: 5:41am On May 30, 2021
I love this anime series.
My favorite character is Himiko Toga. And after I take this mha quiz, I got Himiko as my personality character!
Try it yourself and share results
Re: The Amazing World Of Boku No Hero Academia by haleighaugustu: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Try these free, fun manga quizzes to see if you really know your stuff. Some of the questions are based on the series, while others are made up entirely. You can take one of these quizzes at any time to see how well you know the series. You are curious to know more about quizzes, head over to the website.

(1) (Reply)

Maltina Dance-all Family Dancing Competion Reality Show / DOWNLOAD: Mark Angel Comedy- About Emmanuella / Is TSTV A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.