Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) (21985 Views)

Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by madjune(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Afonja people and oil brain.

That's how they always wrong people and apologize the same time and then repeat it.

Very shallow and dramatic folks. Smh.

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by pellummy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
madjune:
Afonja
people and oil brain.

That's how they always wrong people and apologize the same time and then repeat it.

Some people have nothing tangible to used their head, time,data for, than tribalism comment, I hope God skill have mercy on you, may be he can loan you sense till you are capable to have Some[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by madjune(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
pellummy:

Some people have nothing tangible to used their head, time,data for, than tribalism comment, I hope God skill have mercy on you, may be he can loan you sense till you are capable to have Some[color=#990000][/color]

Abi I lie?

Truth always hurts. I'm sure you're afonja man.
Better go get some retail skills or have a date with Bobrisky.
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by PigCatcher: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
madjune:

Abi I lie?

Here goes another Pig and Idiot, screaming to the high heavens.

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by CioAngels(f): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Islie:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/pdp-apologises-ex-national-secretary-oyinlola/

I am party less, sir, i also apologise and please go back to your party. Thank you sir becos you bear no grudge and will forgive them for whatever ills they committed.
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by PigCatcher: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
madjune:
Afonja people and oil brain.

Another Pig spotted.

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by pellummy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
madjune:

Abi I lie?

This serious issue, you need help, no wonder Nigeria is not moving forward , if you can write like that in this century, obviously you are the reason we are retarding in this country because of retards brain of most youth like yours....
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by madjune(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
pellummy:

This serious issue, you need help, no wonder Nigeria is not moving forward , if you can write like that in this century, obviously you are the reason we are retarding in this country because of retards brain of most youth like yours....

E still dey pain you. Gawd.

Truth hurts like mosquito bite, especially when you no kill the mosquito.
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by madjune(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
pellummy:

E still dey pain you?

Truth indeed hurts like mosquito bite, especially when you no kill the mosquito.
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by pellummy(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2017
madjune:

E still dey pain you?

Truth indeed hurts like mosquito bite, especially when you no kill the mosquito.
What this one saying!!!, keep quiet stop been a crying baby
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by madjune(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
pellummy:

What this one saying!!!, keep quiet stop been a crying baby

Stop "being a cry baby"

That's the proper spelling and structure.
Unlettered afonja, indomie child.
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by pellummy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
madjune:

Stop "being a cry baby"

That's the proper spelling and structure.
Unlettered afonja, indomie child.
Thanks and you can use the rope or transformer.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by madjune(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
pellummy:

Thanks and you can use the rope or transformer.....

Afonja will always thank his mentor in the end.

Anyway, your thanks is sh.t to me.
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by pellummy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
madjune:

Afonja will always thank his mentor in the end.

Anyway, your thanks is sh.t to me.
Stupidity is n running in your blood
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by bkool7(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
tuniski:
Come and kill it! What are you afraid of sef?

Forget it....Pdp is dead
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by madjune(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
pellummy:

Stupidity is n running in your blood

Bad/poor grammar runs in your lineage.
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by tuniski: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
bkool7:

Forget it....Pdp is dead
I hear you since you are the killer!
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by pellummy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
madjune:

Bad/poor grammar runs in your lineage.

Mumu , nah typo error..you are a disease , please stop spreading,
Ode you know grammar, and no fruitful impact of grammar in your life, English slave
Do me this favor, please don't appear on my mention again
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by madjune(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
pellummy:

Mumu , nah typo error..you are a disease , please stop spreading,
Ode you know grammar, and no fruitful impact of grammar in your life, English slave
Do me this favor, please don't appear on my mention again

Go back to school.

They still run night classes.
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by EASY39(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
ProWalker:
Point of observation
Sharafa Tunji Ishola is nor the caretaker chairman of PDP in Osun as he is not from the state.
STI is from Abeokuta in ogun state.
that Is The New Caretaker Chairman For Osun Pdp,
Re: PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) by EASY39(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
ProWalker:
Point of observation
Sharafa Tunji Ishola is nor the caretaker chairman of PDP in Osun as he is not from the state.
STI is from Abeokuta in ogun state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Sheik Gumi Is a venomous snake, Worse Than Shekau & Al Barnawi / Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Gombe State (Pictures) / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.