Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) (846 Views)

David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) by evanso6226(f): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2017
Igbos believe that Nnamdi kanu their leader is prophet, that's why some of his followers call him by the name " Onye Amuma" which means prophet , they claim that all Nnamdi kanu prophesy are coming to pass.
A video clip titled ( what kanu said this about orji uzo kalu and todays it becomes real) is going viral in all the Igbos facebook pages.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYKmDGSXFqw

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) by LUGBE: 6:04am On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmmm, kalu orji tongue
Re: Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:06am On Oct 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) by madridguy(m): 6:15am On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) by midgee(m): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2017
Itunes Gift Card UK,US,AU,CN,CND,MX) $1-$1000

Amazon Gift card needed for below countries
��Brazil��
��Canada��
��USA��
��UK��
��Germany��
��France��
��Spain��
��Italy��
��India��
��China��
��Japan ��

*All denomination needed including $150, $200, $500 and $1000 single card*

Good cards needed

*Other Gift Cards we Buy*

Walmart Gift card,BestBuy Gift Card,Google play Gift Card,EBay Gift card, *Bitcoin*
(
Re: Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) by mazimee(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2017
Nawa
Re: Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) by ipobarecriminals: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2017
cool KANU the hunchback terrorist is a DEMON
Re: Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2017
He should prophesy about a child that hasn't been known and not a known politician, who has visited him in his cell, and has made his view known about his imaginary Biafra.

He should have prophesied about Kalu while in the UK, and not when they've met and his view is known to him...

It just like me saying, FFK will oppose an opposition.

What yeye prophesy be dt?

You bunch of idiots.

Pigs..

Re: Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) by Yyeske(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2017
He couldn't predict he'll finally run away into hiding, onye amuma indeed
Re: Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) by Ojiofor: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
He should prophesy about a child that hasn't been known and not a known politician, who has visited him in his cell, and has made his view known about his imaginary Biafra.

He should have prophesied about Kalu while in the UK, and not when they've met and his view is known to him...

It just like me saying, FFK will oppose an opposition.

What yeye prophesy be dt?

You bunch of idiots.

Pigs..

The video was done while he was still in UK before his arrest in 2015.
Re: Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) by Basic123: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2017
YES ,A PROPHET GREATER THAN JESUS CHRIST AND PASTOR ADEBOYE

Re: Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2017
Ohamadikeeeeeee!

I'd give my money, my blood and my life for this man...

This is a prophet..

Not all these ewuz collecting tithes and offerings.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Leading Candidates For 2019 Elections All Corrupt ? / Anambra Election: INEC Officials Left Stranded As Voters Refuses To Show Up / Pro-atiku 2019 Supporters & Bloggers Summit Yourself Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.