Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Kaffy, Alexx Ekubo, Oluchi, Others Defy Lagos Rain To Attend Verve Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Kaffy, Alexx Ekubo, Oluchi, Others Defy Lagos Rain To Attend Verve Life (669 Views)

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Kaffy, Alexx Ekubo, Oluchi, Others Defy Lagos Rain To Attend Verve Life by Jules316: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2017
It was a colourful morning at the Landmark event centre, Oniru, VI, Lagos, as A-list celebrities, corporate executives and individuals across different walks of life turned up en-masse to attend the maiden edition of The Verve Life.

Starting right on time – 7:30am - despite the rainy weather, the event had in attendance celebrities including International supermodel, Oluchi Orlandi, Nigerian dance queen, Kaffy, Nollywood actors Alexx Ekubo, Brian Okwara & Emmanuel Ikubuese, DJ Xclusive, Ubi Franklin and many more.

Attendees were treated to a delightful morning of intense fitness challenges, master classes on Boxing strength and conditioning, Dance, Yoga, Zumba, Martial Arts and Nutrition.

There was a lot of dancing, with an abundance of healthy foods from various vendors and ample networking opportunities. The top 3 contestants in the fitness challenges from both male and female categories went home with N20,000, N30,000 and N50,000 respectively courtesy of the organizers, Verve International.

Re: How Kaffy, Alexx Ekubo, Oluchi, Others Defy Lagos Rain To Attend Verve Life by Lavenda26: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2017
Re: How Kaffy, Alexx Ekubo, Oluchi, Others Defy Lagos Rain To Attend Verve Life by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2017
I guess it was this event a frd of mine attended

(1) (Reply)

Davido: I Don’t Believe My Friend Died Of Excess Alcohol – Tagbo’s Friend / "Davido Has Not Reached Out To Anyone In My Family; " — Tagbo's Sister Says. / One Day, I Will Give One Of These Pastors Smackdown - Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.