Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid (42473 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid by itsmeurLady(f): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ginaz:
Abeg she should take several seats abeg.. undecided
When he was alive did she pay him any nice compliments? He's dead now she is going nice and all that shiiit...I ain't buying her dramas.

People only wanna show love when someone is dead. Sad but true.

U are a lady, talk like one
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid by perdollar(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
PigCatcher:

Pig, I like pork.
alede, y won't u like ur brother
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid by PigCatcher: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
perdollar:
alede, y won't u like ur brother

You're right. A Pig and Idiot is my brother. Because I am from South Western Nigeria and he's from South Eastern Nigeria. We're both southerners. But because he doesn't behave himself we mostly have issues. However, he is too cowardly to face the main source of his problem and our common enemy which is the North
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
The kind of responses I read here is just so annoying and disheartening.

Yes, davido didn't force him to drink, but from Caroline's story, they took him to the hospital and dumped him there. That to me is a No No!
What happens to staying with him and trying to make sure they attend to him very well? What happens to rushing him to the hospital when they saw signs?

I was once with a friend, coming back from a party in the night..... bad guys accosted us, before I could say jack, they stabbed my friend, removed his necklace and wrist watch and then disappeared. I had to remove my cloth, wrap his wound, stopped a taxi and rushed him to the hospital. I went to make withdrawals, to pay for his treatment. I was shouting and begging them to attend to my friend and I also threatened that if he dies, I'll make sure I put the hospital in trouble. They attended to him ASAP. Thank God today he's alive. The cut was so deep and he lost a lot of blood.

Why are you guys supporting davido? Becos he's a celebrity or what? Let's call a spade a spade. What he did was wrong and he should answer for it. He has not even said anything about it. He feels less concerned cos he has the money to bribe! This could happen to anyone of you tomorrow!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid by perdollar(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
PigCatcher:

You're right. A Pig and Idiot is my brother. Because I am from South Western Nigeria and he's from South Eastern Nigeria. We're both southerners. But because he doesn't behave himself we mostly have issues. However, he is too cowardly to face the main source of his problem and our common enemy which is the North
olodo. wen av s/s n s/e become brothers. wat do dey av in come dt makes dem brothers. s/e blood is human in nature but afonja wt ritualistic mentality n other vices av pig blood running in dem. go receive half human half cow blood from aboki
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid by bigmankings(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
And P Square self no gree fight again
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid by Intellad(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tiwaladeice:
shame on u.. all you can think of is his member..
shame on you for reading only that path on my comment.... ewu
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid by shegra58: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
deb303:
aww she is so hurt...take heart Aunty btw why is she soooooo white and her younger bro her exact opposite
Bleaching cream nah
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid by jc4real(m): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
*Statistics from Nigerian Banks show that Men withdraw a lot on Fridays and Women deposit a lot on Mondays.*����

I'm curious. Pls kindly share the source of the statistics.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid by nedum77: 12:23am On Oct 05, 2017
I honestly think an autopsy should be carried out to ascertain the actual cause of death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Fathia Balogun Stunning In A See-Through Gown / Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.