Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nigeria Exit/drop Out Of 90 Organizations In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Exit/drop Out Of 90 Organizations In The World (414 Views)

Kwara APC Gov’ship Candidate Didn’t Drop Out Of School — Schoolmates / APC Won Osun Governorship Election By A Margin Of 90 Votes(pic) / Some People Angry Over Nigeria’s Exit From Recession – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Exit/drop Out Of 90 Organizations In The World by Aboguede(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2017
The Nigerian presidency after their last FEC meeting announced that it has concluded to withdraw from a whole 90 world organizations citing unrealisitc reasons like owing depts and bad economy.

Please, as a Nigerian, i am concerned and i know many others are equally worried too. , I think it right and obliged to bring up this discussion. If you know or understand what the government is about to do and how it could affect our lifes as nigerians especially those on disapore, endeavour to educate us and all informative comments and contributions are welcomed.
Re: Nigeria Exit/drop Out Of 90 Organizations In The World by whitebeard(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2017
I would also support Nigeria leaving the UN...cause I haven't seen a single shite the UN has contributed to Nigeria, and I am pretty sure we do remit money to them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians , What's Happening To Us ? / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Graduate Declares Aspiration For The Presidency 2019 / Turkish Diplomat Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts, Makes Revelations [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.