Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies (42960 Views)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / SACS Cart Away Ladies' Undies & Hair From Their Room In Ondo (Photos, Video) / Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by reality17(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
midehi2:
grin grin

It might be smelly pant oo

Wat do u expect when d pussy itself smells
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by Drniyi4u(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Smh undecided
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by LionDeLeo: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
AMAKA, which tribe dey bear dis name? Abi na dem again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by itchie: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
From the video, I think Amaka was the one separating the fight. And the two girls fighting didn't even mention anything like Pant. The Op can lie for Africa
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by tosyne2much(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
mrphysics:
I dey tell you bro
Na so Baba
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by airsaylongcon: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Girls life sha...

Just imagine that I'll be fighting with another bruddah over boxers. Is it not boxers? Take it fam and wear it until it makes your John Thomas bigger.

But then again, we don't know the full story here.

U won't understand. A girls pant is more intimate than a guys boxers. Have u ever seen a girl hang her pant outside anyhow? Compare that with guys that can and hang a carton of boxers outside

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by talk2emma: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
Op this video is older than you
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by Ladyjumong(f): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Na dz same type of gels go leta dey claim posh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by kenex4ever(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
I didn't hear them mention pants or undies in d video.

Dis OP seems deranged mentally.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by PrincessBecks(f): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
All through that video, i didn't hear any shout of 'Amaka give me my pant', neither could pant had warranted their squabble.

Op why paint your story with smelly sauce just to make front page?

You sick...smh

4 Likes

Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by kenex4ever(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
itchie:
From the video, I think Amaka was the one separating the fight. And the two girls fighting didn't even mention anything like Pant. The Op can lie for Africa
exactly, d Op is high on cheap drug.

False information.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by sainthumble: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=Mac2016 post=61100247]space booked...brb. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote ] i thought they naked themselves sef

1 Like

Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by AuroraB(f): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
And na some men go carry crates of drinks and tubers of yam go meet these one's parents oooo?

What an exhibition of shame!
grin

Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by tosyne2much(m): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
AuroraB:
grin
Abi wetin you think? cheesy
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by AuroraB(f): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abi wetin you think? cheesy
Damn grin
You were right, somehow grin
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by tosyne2much(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
airsaylongcon:

U won't understand. A girls pant is more intimate than a guys boxers. Have u ever seen a girl hang her pant outside anyhow? Compare that with guys that can and hang a carton of boxers outside
Na true sha cheesy

Ladies dey hide their pants make dem no carry am take do juju cheesy

Cc
ADEPETER2027 tongue
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu - brainwashed Amaka showing hasef angry
Beat the hell outta ha jere
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by SirLakes: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fighting over a dirty stinking pant

Lawd!
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by MEILYN(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
I didn't hear anything like Pant on the video... Do you guys watch these videos before commenting? Amaka is the one separating the fight..

1 Like

Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by horpeh01(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Name checkers association of nigeria.(Yaba District)
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by tosyne2much(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by sirusX(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fight over a pair....shey them dey share am??

Abi person dey claim ownership shocked
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by Eyinju6813(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by Deo1986(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
And who is that one in the middle? Some guys eh looking for opportunity to tap............
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by IRobot7(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Futo girls!
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by nextstep(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
So, where did pant enter the fight? I didn't hear that. OP, you been wan see pata?

1 Like

Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
FIGHT! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!! FIGHT!!!!! FIGHT!!!!!!!......
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wait oooo.

How does this qualify as a crime. What is it doing on this section
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by Sektion: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
lori pata fa grin, was it gold plated ni?

1 Like

Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by Benosky011(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Who was the accuser and who was the accused?
Re: Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies by Alagbada1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Amaka give me love oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge / Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée / Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.