Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Please Look At The Email I Got - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Look At The Email I Got (1035 Views)

Please Look Into My Matter / Please Look In To My Case.. / Check Out The Email I Got From Youtube (SCREENSHOT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Look At The Email I Got by wunmi590(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good morning nairalanders,

Please who know about them, though I receive a telephone call from them on Tuesday for the role of a call centre personal.

So today I got a mail from them, but my problem now is the hours I would use for the interview, both written and others

Please should I give it a try, though the location is close to me.

Modified: Since nobody is contributing, I guess its best for me to remove the mail.

Thanks for viewing and not contributing. cool
Re: Please Look At The Email I Got by wunmi590(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Who knows anything about them?

Please any info?
Re: Please Look At The Email I Got by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
You are one hell of an impatient nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Please Look At The Email I Got by wunmi590(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
LastMumu:

You are one hell of an impatient nigga.

Lmaoo, boss is not like that, I have actually gotten the information I needed via google, I just want to get more info from some nairaland that have had an opportunity to work with them.

They are actually real, and the reason I removed the screen shot, was because of the exposed address, so as not to implicate myself.

No offence boss cool

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Lecturing Job Vacancies At Jafad College / Church Workers Needed / P&G Recruitment: Cost Analyst - Finance & Accounting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.