Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

4 Strategies To Follow In Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Strategies To Follow In Blogging (297 Views)

Strategies To Follow In Order To Become Successful In Blogging / What Are The Biggest Names In Blogging That Has High Daily Traffic.?? / 2 Best Technology Blogs You Should Follow In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Strategies To Follow In Blogging by sunnyelevates(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
They are simple strategies to follow in blogging which will make blogging easier and more fun to you.

1. Schedule your blogging
Blogging everyday can be stressful and will make you blank because nothing to write. You will be tempted to copy and paste which is bad for SEO, I’m not saying you can’t copy and paste but don’t do it regularly and always leave backlink to the original post so it won’t hurt your seo.

2. Social Media Optimization (SMO)
This is very powerful learn to use it, most of our traffic comes from social media like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn because people use this social networks regularly. So its the perfect way to boost your website and traffic.

3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Without this you are going nowhere although most people don’t focus on this because they find it difficult, so they use (SMO) but I advise you to make sure you have a perfect seo because with this people can find you on Google and other search engines.

4. Don’t blog for money
Yes someday we going to start earning with our blog but let it not be on the early stage because it will kill your motivation and inspiration, so don’t look into this the first few years. I have seen a lot of blog shattered because they are not earning, how can you earn when you are not having good traffic, so avoid this and work on getting visitors first.The greatest reward of success is not the money you make but rather the excellent person you become in the process of striving toward success.
@lalasticlala

With these strategies the sky is your limit, so I advise you adhere to them.
http://livelyinfo.com/2017/10/04/blogging/

(1) (Reply)

Your Blog Post Shows A Different Image On Facebook! How To Fix It / Content Writer/blogger / I Will Help You Open A Usa Clickbank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.