Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (57196 Views)

Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos / Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by gemale(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
I have a bad feeling that Nigeria might loose this match
I hope not o... It would be terrible if that happens because we would be level on points with Zambia & our morale would suffer a heavy blow we might not recover from before facing Algeria in Algiers. There seems to be an air of overconfidence & complacency on our part that makes 1 feel uneasy. The Zambians long started training in Ghana & would enter uyo tomorrow meanwhile Moses (who didn't play during the weekend) is just coming today. This was unlike when we played Cameroon when the latest time any player showed up was Tuesday & even some like ighalo was present about a week before. This is why the quality of our local league has to improve drastically so that we can have the bulk of our players from there. This would reduce our dependence on foreign based players.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by gemale(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Benosky011:
Zombie has never stopped Nigeria. Go and study the history. As hard as they may try.

& South Africa had never beaten Nigeria before (home, away, neutral, competitive, friendly) until that fiasco in uyo this year. They are preparing harder than us for this match & that is scary.
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by alan056: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Please stop spreading fake news. Eboue's case is yet to be confirmed

9jvirgin:
Be careful with those Uyo girls o. I empathize with Ebuoue, even though they are several ways one can get HIV, we all know were sportsmen get it. It's simply via free toto.
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by chriscalente(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
you are not wise at all
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
your prayer didn't work at all, thank God we won. Nigeria 1 VS Zambia 0.
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by dice007(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
dat cap was given to him by morara.....morata gave all chelsea players....dat sign on it z d product morata z an ambassador of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
I dreamt the first half ended 3-2 in favour of the Zambians, hope it was just a bad dream and nothing more.
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

My kind of woman cheesy
mumu
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=slevin post=61111172][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by Hereignsinam: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
ifyan:

If na joke abeg quench am,it not good for your health

Seriously not good for his health

Nigeria 3:0 Zambia
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by Hereignsinam: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Abbeywest:
See as Moses Dey Look �. I hope dem Uyo boys don dey ask una for Money �� instead of autograph ���

Do you think Uyo boys are like your jobless village boys
Get sense
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by LordOfNaira: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
mumu
Bro, is it your mumu? cheesy
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by Abbeywest(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hereignsinam:

Do you think Uyo boys are like your jobless village boys
Get sense

Tell us if you are one of them. Don't come for me because I won't take it easy on you hopeless candidate, senseless And frustrated human being ..
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by 2plus2: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
niqqa:
it seems stylish has a different meaning

E tire me oh! Stylish ni stylish ko.
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:

Keep your bad feelings to yourself
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by LordOfNaira: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2017
After that 4-1 loss to Ghana, I fear that Ezenwa's level of confidence right now will be very low. I only fear for the goalkeeping department. All the other departments are good to go!!!
Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Your prayer no work o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rocio Oliva Throws Diego Maradona Out Of The House He Bought For Her / Jamie Vardy: Nigerian Players Keep Talking In Pidgin English, I Want To Learn It / Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.