Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

''I Wanna F**k Donald Trump'' – New Princess Vitarah Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Wanna F**k Donald Trump'' – New Princess Vitarah Video (494 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Wanna F**k Donald Trump'' – New Princess Vitarah Video by WotzupNG: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Just when we thought we’d seen it all, controversial American-Nigerian Rapper, Princess Vitarah drops a crazy one titled ”I wanna f**k Donald Trump”. She says she’s tired of black men, that’s why she wants to sex Trump.

She claims the Secret Service will excuse her when she visit the White House to see the President who will grab her by the Pu**y.

In the video, she is seen giving Donald Trump a lap dance (perhaps, a Trump look-alike. Watch the video for yourself..lol).

https://www.wotzup.ng/princess-vitarah-donald-trump-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgxyZBvleX4

Re: ''I Wanna F**k Donald Trump'' – New Princess Vitarah Video by abelprice(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mad girl

(1) (Reply)

#nobraday – Five Times Female Celebs Have Taken Off Their Top (with Photos) / Checkout Flamboyant Lifestyle Of Ray Hushpuppi (VIDEO) / See Pictures From Media Personality's Lavish Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.